Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
When was the last time any of you suggested censoring or assaulting... say, Nation of Islam members? If you talked about that, I'd be defending their rights too.
Not if your posting history is anything to go by.

Your role around here seems to be tireless defence of anything socially conservative to alt-right while claiming the mantle of social liberalism. It all smacks of concern trolling.
Politics and Government / Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Last post by niam2023 on Today at 04:45:40 pm »
Then thank goodness for my sociopath.

If you are what a principled person is, I never want any principles.
Politics and Government / Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Last post by Id82 on Today at 12:25:02 pm »
I wasn't aware of the reporters in the country at the moment. Yeah that is really really stupid. I hope they can leave the country with no problem.
I don't trust North Korea. I don't think they are dismantling their nuclear program. They're probably just going to move their test site to somewhere else.
As for going back to war with North Korea, I never thought we were never out of war with North Korea so I'm assuming things are just going to go on as they were.
Politics and Government / Re: NFL Bans Kneeling During Anthem
« Last post by ironbite on Today at 11:41:04 am »
Sill Id82, thinking Black People were people in the eyes of the right wing morons.

Ironbite-also Trump thinks any player who doesn't kneel should be deported from the country.
Politics and Government / Re: Mr. Trump Goes to Washington
« Last post by ironbite on Today at 11:40:22 am »
Hey I know this brings a smile back to your face but here's the rub.  It means we could go back to war with North Korea, nuke the planet, and end all life as we know it.  Also there's a bunch of western journalists who are in North Korea to cover them dismantling the mountain they were using for nuke tests that Trump may have just left in a lurch.

Ironbite-so yeah.....he just made a huge stupid.
Entertainment and Television / Re: Video Game Thread 2.0
« Last post by RavynousHunter on Today at 10:54:04 am »
And here I was worrying about such tiny things as whether or not EA will do the lootbox shuffle with this fucker.  That'll show me for caring about something of actual consequence.
Politics and Government / Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Last post by RavynousHunter on Today at 10:49:49 am »
« Last post by RavynousHunter on Today at 10:47:39 am »
Id82, brother, you know the only thing black people are allowed to protest is being shot with a .22 when there's a perfectly good .308 available.

...Too dark?
« Last post by dpareja on Today at 10:34:25 am »
They can't protest in the streets, they can't protest from home, they can't peacefully protest, they can't angrily protest. They're not allowed to declare that their lives matter. They're not allowed to put their fist in the air with a black glove on and bow their head during the anthem and their not allowed to kneel. So what is an acceptable way for black people to protest?

Silly Id82, thinking black people should be allowed to protest.
« Last post by Id82 on Today at 10:20:38 am »
They can't protest in the streets, they can't protest from home, they can't peacefully protest, they can't angrily protest. They're not allowed to declare that their lives matter. They're not allowed to put their fist in the air with a black glove on and bow their head during the anthem and their not allowed to kneel. So what is an acceptable way for black people to protest?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10