Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Politics and Government / Re: Awesome Protest Signs
« Last post by dpareja on Today at 12:00:45 am »
Politics and Government / Re: French Election
« Last post by dpareja on April 23, 2017, 11:45:31 pm »
Hopefully her batshit insane dad wrests the party back and guarantees those Neo-Nazis stay irrelevant.

Hopefully she does about as well as her batshit insane dad did when he made the runoff.
« Last post by niam2023 on April 23, 2017, 11:07:00 pm »
Hopefully her batshit insane dad wrests the party back and guarantees those Neo-Nazis stay irrelevant.
« Last post by Hofstadter's Tortoise on April 23, 2017, 09:50:42 pm »
I doubt she will get the win this time.

But next. Deffo. Would bet on it.
Politics and Government / French Election
« Last post by Skybison on April 23, 2017, 09:01:25 pm »
So the first round of the French election is over and now the race is going to be between independent centrist with little government experience Emmanuel Macron and deranged racist alt-reicher Marie Le Pen.  Both of France's traditionally dominate parties failed to get into the final round for the first time in ever. 

Overall signs look good that Le Pen will probably lose, but after last year we can't get over confident.
Society and History / Re: Berkeley Brawl
« Last post by The_Queen on April 23, 2017, 08:38:44 pm »
This is my new favorite thread.

You "imply" and "just thought that some alternate explanation" [that favours Nazis] should be given consideration

I have felt this about Lana for some time, and I want to thank you for putting into words what I have previously felt.
« Last post by ironbite on April 23, 2017, 05:18:34 pm »
*munches popcorn*

Ironbite-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!
Entertainment and Television / Re: Video Game Thread 2.0
« Last post by RavynousHunter on April 23, 2017, 10:51:03 am »
Over 30 hours in and just about to the end of the 3rd palace.  Prolly gonna hit over 100 like I did in 4.
Society and History / Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Last post by RavynousHunter on April 23, 2017, 10:48:47 am »
Pssh, I got ties to the Mayflower on my mother's side, bitch.  While I'm glad we got out from under the British, I won't pretend it was about anything other than money.  Oh, also happy the North roflstomped the South like it deserved and that we helped force Hitler's syphilitic ass to death by self-immolation because, and this is important, HE WAS GOD DAMNED HITLER.
« Last post by Askold on April 23, 2017, 10:36:13 am »
Sure, but I am keeping an eye on you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10