Author Topic: Best Political Cartoons  (Read 1591717 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Best Political Cartoons
« Reply #5775 on: September 08, 2017, 12:26:17 pm »
So you think that the both sides are just as bad?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #5776 on: September 08, 2017, 01:56:21 pm »
No, but being "less bad" doesn't automatically make you "good". Antifa may not be as bad as the Nazis, but that's not exactly a high bar to clear.
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #5777 on: September 08, 2017, 02:18:07 pm »
I personally hate this antifa movement. All it does is give the alt right fuel to say look at how violent the other side is. All we want to do is practice our freedom of speech.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5778 on: September 08, 2017, 02:46:48 pm »
I personally hate this antifa movement. All it does is give the alt right fuel to say look at how violent the other side is. All we want to do is practice our freedom of speech.

Exactly.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #5779 on: September 08, 2017, 09:09:26 pm »
Oh yes because Nazis are such wonderful people in and of themselves.  What with their belief that all they consider "undesirable" should be put to death to make way for the glorious Aryan race.  Such wonderful people who we should just let them have their say right?

Ironbite-does your back get sore from carrying all that water?

I'm not defending what they have to say, only their right to say it. I'd do the same for any group: communists, Islamists, SJWs, ancaps, or anybody else you could care to name.

Except you haven't. Not going by your posting history ar any rate.

But you totally would. Any moment now. For sure.
But you have water to carry, I understand.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 09:11:14 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #5780 on: September 08, 2017, 09:29:21 pm »
Oh yes because Nazis are such wonderful people in and of themselves.  What with their belief that all they consider "undesirable" should be put to death to make way for the glorious Aryan race.  Such wonderful people who we should just let them have their say right?

Ironbite-does your back get sore from carrying all that water?

I'm not defending what they have to say, only their right to say it. I'd do the same for any group: communists, Islamists, SJWs, ancaps, or anybody else you could care to name.

Except you haven't. Not going by your posting history ar any rate.

But you totally would. Any moment now. For sure.
But you have water to carry, I understand.

Funny you should say that. Just today, I defended the rights of BDS supporters on this very board. Unless you think any criticism of Israel is automatically anti-Semitic, they aren't Nazis.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #5781 on: September 08, 2017, 09:55:51 pm »
So...decent people and your alt right pals do have something in common, have a cookie!

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #5782 on: September 09, 2017, 11:43:08 am »
So...decent people and your alt right pals do have something in common, have a cookie!

Apology accepted.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #5783 on: September 09, 2017, 08:13:24 pm »

Apology accepted.
Fuck you!  :)

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5784 on: September 13, 2017, 04:17:46 am »
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

pyro

« Reply #5785 on: September 13, 2017, 02:53:18 pm »
"Because pissing off the libtards is reason enough" should be bigger than all the other panels. Don't believe me? Then explain why RomneyCare is alright but ObamaCare is so awful.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #5786 on: September 17, 2017, 11:31:22 am »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #5787 on: September 22, 2017, 06:38:08 am »
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #5788 on: September 30, 2017, 10:42:08 pm »

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #5789 on: October 13, 2017, 04:03:32 am »