Author Topic: Australian senator calls for "Final Solution" on immigration in maiden speech  (Read 1807 times)

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
The Nazi is strong in this one.

Queensland senator Fraser Anning has praised the White Australia Policy and called for a plebiscite as "the final solution to the immigration problem" in the most inflammatory maiden speech to an Australian Parliament since One Nation leader Pauline Hanson's in 1996.

"A key part of this great pre-Whitlam consensus was bipartisan support from both Liberal and Labor for a European-based immigration program," Senator Anning said.

"Great Labor statesmen - Ben Chifley, John Curtin and Arthur Calwell - all strongly supported an immigration program that actively discriminated in favour of Europeans."

But he said this was dismantled when "[Gough] Whitlam and his hard-left cronies adopted Soviet-inspired United Nations treaties on discrimination and banned preferential selection of migrants based on their ethnicity".

He said the reasons to ban Muslim immigration were "compelling and self-evident", labelling them welfare-bludgers and criminals, and spoke of "black African Muslim gangs terrorising Melbourne".

"While all Muslims are not terrorists, certainly all terrorists these days are Muslims, so why would anyone want to bring more of them here?" Senator Anning asked.

He advocated a plebiscite on immigration, calling it "the final solution to the immigration problem", and said he would be happy to abide by the result

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
What a fucking embarrassment.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
I wonder what Art thinks of this guy.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Art Vandelay

I wonder what Art thinks of this guy.
'tis a mystery.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Probably thinks tis an innocent turn of phrase, and in the name of helping poor whites achieve "not sucking at existence" the immigrants must be expelled.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
Can't tell if stupid or a nazi.

Either way yeah thats not something anybody should be saying, especially not a politician.

Art Vandelay

Probably thinks tis an innocent turn of phrase, and in the name of helping poor whites achieve "not sucking at existence" the immigrants must be expelled.
Edgy as ever, sir.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Edgy as ever, sir.

I'm not the one that made excuses for the Trump Administration's immigration policies, and had to be called out repeatedly to entertain the idea he was wrong.

Certainly seems one of us has been playing Mr. Edgelord recently, and I don't think its me.

Art Vandelay

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
That it is!

The coolest stories are the ones that happened, and which can be accurately sourced down to the posts themselves.