Author Topic: A RECENT SIGNIFICANT THING REGARDING ROMAN CATHOLICISM!  (Read 19224 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
A RECENT SIGNIFICANT THING REGARDING ROMAN CATHOLICISM!
« on: May 09, 2018, 07:48:41 pm »
Hello, I am Jacob Harrison. On Fstdt.com, I promoted Roman Catholicism. I left the site when I had to take care of mental health problems but now I am better and something significant happened recently, that I felt was important to post. However I discovered that the site is down. I  typed out what I am going to comment when the site is back up. However, it is taking so long that I lost my patience so I am going to post it here.

“Hi guys I am back. My medication for my mental health is helping and I am feeling a lot better. But there is something extremely important to tell you.

I AM NO LONGER ROMAN CATHOLIC AND NOW DESPISE THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AS MUCH AS YOU GUYS DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened you may ask. Well what happened was that I experienced an identity crisis.

As an American, I always considered myself an American Anglo Saxon Nationalist since America was founded by English and therefore has English ethnic and cultural heritage(of course African American’s including Crispus Atticus, Frederick Douglas and Martin Luther King are also part of America’s glorious heritage).

Because of that I always idolized England because England is basically America’s father. I consider the Pre 1688 monarchs of Merry Old England to be my forefathers.

I therefore studied English history such as the Hundred Years War and knew that England was on the righteous side of the Hundred Years War because the English monarchs were fighting to claim the throne of France that was rightfully theirs because of Edward III being the nephew of Charles IV. See this article for more information. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_claims_to_the_French_throne

I recently discovered that Joan of Arc(the bitch that claimed that God gave her a vision that she must fight for France) was canonized by the Roman Catholic Church in 1920 as a saint! That means that the Roman Catholic Church believes that her alleged vision was genuine and that God was on the side of France in that war!

I AM THEREFORE PISSED OFF AT THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH FOR CANONIZING JOAN OF ARC!  Because of that, I converted to Traditionalist High Church Anglicanism/Anglo Catholicism which Saints Charles I and William Laud promoted. I now believe that the King James Bible is the only true English bible translation.

As a Neo Jacobite, I have always been upset that the descendants  of the royal martyr Charles I have been deprived of their rightful thrones of England, Scotland, Ireland, and France. The Jacobite pretenders were Roman Catholic but that was BEFORE Joan of Arc was canonized. Because of that I have come up with a plan to set things right.

What Moose and my other fellow Anglo Saxon brothers and sisters should do to avenge our forefathers (once the UK has successfully secured it’s borders) is to EMIGRATE to France to displace the native French population. Then you should coronate Franz Duke of Bavaria as the King of France(who shall also be made King of England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland). Force the French Catholics to convert to Anglicanism! Make May 30, the day when Joan the bitch was burnt at the stake by the English a mandatory national holiday for France to celebrate!

To destabilize the Catholic Church resistance against the English, the English should also invade the Vatican, depose Pope Francis and force the Cardinals to elect Franz of Bavaria as Pope which will finally reunify the Catholic Church and the Church of England. The Papacy will change from being an elective monarchy to becoming a hereditary  one ruled by the English monarchs. Priests will be allowed to marry and women will be allowed into the clergy. The Catholics of the world will have no choice but to obey the new Pope including the Irish who will be forced to surrender their Republic to the Kingdom of Northern Ireland to reunify Ireland under it’s legitimate King.

So you will be in luck Skide and Gimel. The English Dominated Catholic church will order the Polish Catholics to make some reforms. It will order the schools to teach evolution but in the form of Theistic Evolution.

The Church will allow Harry Potter to be read but it will revise the wording in the books in a way so that it emphasizes the difference between Godly magic and Satanic black magic/witchcraft like Lord of the Rings does. Hogwarts will be called Hogwarts School of Wizardry, eliminating the term witchcraft and the female wizards there will not be called witches. Voldemort and the Death Eaters will be the only ones referred to as Witches and Warlocks. Yahweh, Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary will appear along with Dumbledore when Harry temporarily dies and goes to heaven.

The church will command the priests to allow the celebration of All Saints Eve/Halloween but it will be a Christianized Halloween with crucifix’s as protection from demons. Therefore actual witchcraft such as Wicca, consultation of mediums and fortune tellers, and ouija boards will be forbidden in order to protect children from demons. Cross dressing and dressing lewdly will also be forbidden. It will be fun but holy.”

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: A RECENT SIGNIFICANT THING REGARDING ROMAN CATHOLICISM!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 07:57:53 pm »
Cool story bro.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 09:10:53 pm »
da fuq
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2018, 09:36:04 pm »
It is a shocking plot twist, because I was such a die hard traditionalist Catholic and pissed many people off promoting traditionalist Catholicism.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2018, 09:37:34 pm »
The users Skide and Gimel are Polish who used to live in Catholic Poland. They were very pissed off at my comments because of their experiences with the Catholics there.

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2018, 11:06:09 pm »
So if I read this right, you completely changed your religion because the Catholic Church canonized Saint Jeanne d'Arc, and you're an England fanboy? Is that how it goes?

Uhh, have fun being Anglican, I guess. Shouldn't be hard to adjust, it's basically the same as Catholicism.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 11:14:44 pm »
Hello, I am Jacob Harrison. On Fstdt.com, I promoted Roman Catholicism. I left the site when I had to take care of mental health problems but now I am better

Just in case keeping taking the meds mate.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2018, 11:57:04 pm »
Low quality bait.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2018, 07:42:25 am »
So if I read this right, you completely changed your religion because the Catholic Church canonized Saint Jeanne d'Arc, and you're an England fanboy? Is that how it goes?

Uhh, have fun being Anglican, I guess. Shouldn't be hard to adjust, it's basically the same as Catholicism.

Yes. And then I later said how my fellow Anglo Saxon brothers and sisters can help avenge our forefathers. The Union Jack on your avatar indicates that your British, so you should help with the plan.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2018, 07:45:10 am »

Yes. And then I later said how my fellow Anglo Saxon brothers and sisters can help avenge our forefathers. The Union Jack on your avatar indicates that your British, so you should help with the plan.

Oh wait, I checked your profile and it says that your from Idaho. But as an American, you likely have English decent so you should help the plan to avenge our forefathers by spreading the word of my plan.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2018, 06:05:40 pm »

And also, I am a closet Anglican because my college is so close to home that I commute there instead of living on campus. Because of that, I am still living with my Catholic Parents, so I still have to attend Catholic Mass. But the Anglicans believe that Catholic Church has legitimate apostolic succession so my confessions to the priest are still forgiven by God.

Offline Eiki-mun

• The Beast
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2018, 11:29:23 pm »

Oh wait, I checked your profile and it says that your from Idaho. But as an American, you likely have English decent so you should help the plan to avenge our forefathers by spreading the word of my plan.

Does it still say I'm from Idaho? Wow, I gotta update that.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2018, 05:18:56 pm »

Does it still say I'm from Idaho? Wow, I gotta update that.

Regardless of your state, your American meaning that you likely have English ancestry

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2018, 02:48:31 pm »
Are you just... not acknowledging the existence of nonwhite Americans? (Also, English isn't really more likely than any other western European nation, iirc.)
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Eiki-mun

• The Beast
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2018, 04:19:27 pm »
Majority German, actually. Thanks for playing.