Author Topic: A RECENT SIGNIFICANT THING REGARDING ROMAN CATHOLICISM!  (Read 19233 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: A RECENT SIGNIFICANT THING REGARDING ROMAN CATHOLICISM!
« Reply #60 on: May 15, 2018, 12:07:45 am »
Yup, back in the day when young virgins were traded as chattel for real estate it was much more feministy.

Uh huh.

And you really don't need to go into any more detail about your fapping, really. We're good. Thanks.

Sex trafficking happens a lot more after the sexual revolution that before it. Teaching men to repress their sexual thoughts is more respectful to women because it is morally wrong to fap to a woman if she doesn’t want you to do so.

I would love to know the statistics of that. But then again I read somewhere that there are more people enslaved now than there were during the trans-atlantic slave trade.

The scandals involving Harvey Weinstein, and all the people who were hit with the MeeToo movement after the sexual revolution is not enough proof for you.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #61 on: May 15, 2018, 12:26:23 am »
How is Harvey Weinstein or the metoo movement related to sex-trafficking?

And proof of what?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #62 on: May 15, 2018, 12:27:10 am »
So find yourself a virgin gal into eccentric ex Catholics that hate their ladybits while you fap off to the Levis catalogue. Simples.

I assume he can dry hump the hell out of her. <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTT43Kn-tNM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTT43Kn-tNM</a>

BUT I COULD NOT MAKE BABIES WHEN DRY HUMPING A WIFE! Are you even trying to help cure me or are you just trolling?

No more than you cracker

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #63 on: May 15, 2018, 01:24:37 am »
So find yourself a virgin gal into eccentric ex Catholics that hate their ladybits while you fap off to the Levis catalogue. Simples.

I assume he can dry hump the hell out of her. <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTT43Kn-tNM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTT43Kn-tNM</a>

BUT I COULD NOT MAKE BABIES WHEN DRY HUMPING A WIFE! Are you even trying to help cure me or are you just trolling?

No more than you cracker

I am not trying to troll. It is just that I am morally disgusted with how you perverted incels objectify and treat women so I have every right to cast judgement on you, because I avoid masterbation making me more respectful of women and morally superior to you. And I really wish I was cured of my clothing fetish, and if I can’t then I must get rid of my sexual hormones so I get rid of my degenerate temptations to have fantasies about dry humping. I want to be a normal heterosexual.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #64 on: May 15, 2018, 01:33:44 am »

And proof of what?

It proves that the sexual revolution teaches men to objectify women which causes them to not have moral problems with groping or exploiting women.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #65 on: May 15, 2018, 01:40:37 am »

Just make sure your virgin agrees to artificial insemination.

Just a thought, your perfect partner is probably a lesbian. Never touched by a man, wants her own kids. There'd be more than one that'd tick those boxes.

Probably won't want to stick around while you whack off to clothing ads though...

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #66 on: May 15, 2018, 01:43:50 am »

No more than you cracker

I am not trying to troll. It is just that I am morally disgusted with how you perverted incels objectify and treat women so I have every right to cast judgement on you, because I avoid masterbation making me more respectful of women and morally superior to you. And I really wish I was cured of my clothing fetish, and if I can’t then I must get rid of my sexual hormones so I get rid of my degenerate temptations to have fantasies about dry humping. I want to be a normal heterosexual.

Which incels? I'm not celibate cracker.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2018, 01:44:57 am »

And proof of what?

It proves that the sexual revolution teaches men to objectify women which causes them to not have moral problems with groping or exploiting women.

There's not enough connection there even to make a non-sequitur.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2018, 02:03:24 am »
Isn't this guy what the incels call a volcel, "voluntary celibate?" His virgin fetish fits in nicely with inceldom though.

Also, how were the ol' rail the virgin you bought with your dowry days not sex trafficking? You do the lassies father a solid and he trafficks his offspring to you to have sexytimes with!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2018, 02:55:57 am »

No more than you cracker

Which incels? I'm not celibate cracker.

The term incel indicate that they are perverts who think that women owe them sex just because they are women and because of that women reject them. I didn’t know that you actually engage in sex. I don’t think that any women owes me sex nor do I owe them sex. Incels are not true celibates because they are not abstaining from repressing their degenerate thoughts. I am volcel not incel, because I want to save myself till marriage. I am saying that marital sex for the purpose of procreation, is the best sex because it makes sex more romantic and personal and it fulfills the scientific biological purpose of sex which is procreation. If you understand biology and the laws of nature, our sex hormones are our biological evolutionary instincts that it telling us to produce children. Why go against the laws of nature?

During times that women are not available for sex you probably masterbate thinking about women you know, even if she is a volcel and does not want you to masterbate to her. Why don’t you think about how a volcel women would feel if she knew that you were masterbating to her?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #70 on: May 15, 2018, 03:11:27 am »
Why are you so interested in my masturbating?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #71 on: May 15, 2018, 03:11:34 am »
If you are voluntarily celibate then your first hand experience of just how awesome and romantic it ia to reluctantly masturbate in order to impregnate your jean-jacket wearing virgin bride is entirely nil.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #72 on: May 15, 2018, 03:22:30 am »
Isn't this guy what the incels call a volcel, "voluntary celibate?" His virgin fetish fits in nicely with inceldom though.

Also, how were the ol' rail the virgin you bought with your dowry days not sex trafficking? You do the lassies father a solid and he trafficks his offspring to you to have sexytimes with!

That happened in the degenerate Southern Democrat States where slave owners considered both their female slaves and another father’s daughter their property. I do not condone that at all. In the Northern Republican States, the tradition was that men and women virgins consensually agreed to marry and they then got approval from their parents from both families. That was also the case in Merry Old England. It was the Puritans like Cromwell that were fanatical and forced women to cover up and not wear makeup. I don’t mind women wearing bikinis, jeans, shorts etc. I only have a problem when men and women dress slutty for the purpose of trying to have promiscuous sex because it makes volcel women feel uncomfortable and it exposes young children to sexuality at too young an age. It is a slippery slope to public nudity becoming legal. 

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #73 on: May 15, 2018, 03:30:27 am »
Why are you so interested in my masturbating?

Because you don’t realize how it is perverted and disrespectful to masterbate to a women who does not know that you are masterbating to her.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #74 on: May 15, 2018, 03:31:15 am »
You have a really romantic view of things you have absolutely no lived experience of.