Author Topic: A RECENT SIGNIFICANT THING REGARDING ROMAN CATHOLICISM!  (Read 19224 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: A RECENT SIGNIFICANT THING REGARDING ROMAN CATHOLICISM!
« Reply #75 on: May 15, 2018, 03:38:02 am »
You have a really romantic view of things you have absolutely no lived experience of.

Because I have romantic thoughts on a future ideal wife. There is a difference between romantic love, and sexual sensation. I just want to be romantic in a respectful non objectifying manner. I am also bothered by how you think it is morally ok to masterbate to a woman who you don’t know wants you to masterbate to her. Why do you assume that all women don’t mind you masterbating to them?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #76 on: May 15, 2018, 03:47:42 am »
You have a really romantic view of things you have absolutely no lived experience of.

Because I have romantic thoughts on a future ideal wife. There is a difference between romantic love, and sexual sensation. I just want to be romantic in a respectful non objectifying manner.
How would you know? You haven't had either!

Mind you, you haven't lived in a monarchy or a society where people still trade kids like Pokemon and that never stopped you waxing lyrical about that!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #77 on: May 15, 2018, 03:50:49 am »
If you are voluntarily celibate then your first hand experience of just how awesome and romantic it ia to reluctantly masturbate in order to impregnate your jean-jacket wearing virgin bride is entirely nil.

I want to have NORMAL sexuality so that I can find a sexually NORMAL Christian virgin that I can politely talk too. I want NORMAL sex.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #78 on: May 15, 2018, 04:07:47 am »
Just a heads up, "normal" sex between men and women often involves touching vaginas at some point!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #79 on: May 15, 2018, 04:15:41 am »

Because I have romantic thoughts on a future ideal wife. There is a difference between romantic love, and sexual sensation. I just want to be romantic in a respectful non objectifying manner.
How would you know? You haven't had either!

Mind you, you haven't lived in a monarchy or a society where people still trade kids like Pokemon and that never stopped you waxing lyrical about that!

I don’t know because I am cursed with a fetish that is beyond my control. And I already addressed what you said about sex trafficking.

“That happened in the degenerate Southern Democrat States where slave owners considered both their female slaves and another father’s daughter their property. I do not condone that at all. In the Northern Republican States, the tradition was that men and women virgins consensually agreed to marry and they then got approval from their parents from both families. That was also the case in Merry Old England. It was the Puritans like Cromwell that were fanatical and forced women to cover up and not wear makeup. I don’t mind women wearing makeup, bikinis, jeans, shorts etc. I only have a problem when men and women dress slutty for the purpose of trying to have promiscuous sex because it makes volcel women feel uncomfortable and it exposes young children to sexuality at too young an age. It is a slippery slope to public nudity becoming legal.”
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 04:20:57 am by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #80 on: May 15, 2018, 04:26:27 am »
Just a heads up, "normal" sex between men and women often involves touching vaginas at some point!

I KNOW that. I am saying that I WANT TO BE CURED OF MY FUCKING FETISH THAT I AM CURSED WITH!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #81 on: May 15, 2018, 04:35:39 am »
You still haven’t addressed my point on how there are volcel women who do not want you to masterbate to them. And another point, is that if the woman is a not a virgin, then why should I trust that she is not going to cheat on me?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #82 on: May 15, 2018, 04:43:50 am »
You still haven’t addressed my point on how there are volcel women who do not want you to masterbate to them. And another point, is that if the woman is a not a virgin, then why should I trust that she is not going to cheat on me?
Oh that point, your speculation on our masturbation habits comes from the same expanse of fuck all as your first hand knowledge of romantic vs non romantic sex.

Also your correlation between virginity and fidelity is similarly ungrounded in anything substantial.

I'm not a shrink, if you want help with your sex fetish problems go to one. Preferably with a receptive attitude towards evidence based advice or the treatment won't work!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #83 on: May 15, 2018, 05:14:17 am »
Oh that point, your speculation on our masturbation habits comes from the same expanse of fuck all as your first hand knowledge of romantic vs non romantic sex.

Also your correlation between virginity and fidelity is similarly ungrounded in anything substantial.

I'm not a shrink, if you want help with your sex fetish problems go to one. Preferably with a receptive attitude towards evidence based advice or the treatment won't work!

I know how to use common sense. You may masterbate thinking of a woman who does not mind, but that does not mean that other men do not masterbate thinking of women who they don’t know for sure give consent. There are some men who have trouble controlling their fantasies, so teaching males to stop masterbating prevents them from going down the path of perversion.

The problem is that the treatment would likely involve a doctor having me masterbate to the fetish which I cannot do because of my moral values. So if I can’t cure my fetish without commiting immoral behavoir, then don’t you think that chemical castration is a better solution for me. You would condemn me for masterbating to the fetish so using your logic, is castration better than masterbation?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #84 on: May 15, 2018, 05:56:00 am »
Is permanently losing a major organ better than having a wank? Ponders.

No, no it's not! But that's subjective, you want a castration. Go right ahead. You'd complain less about fapping because you couldn't.

But y'know all this reproduction stuff you wanna do with your denim concubine depends on the same spunk you're spilling on the ground, yeah?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #85 on: May 15, 2018, 08:29:22 am »

No, no it's not! But that's subjective, you want a castration. Go right ahead. You'd complain less about fapping because you couldn't.

But y'know all this reproduction stuff you wanna do with your denim concubine depends on the same spunk you're spilling on the ground, yeah?

1. But don’t you think that I deserve a castration for having such degenerate temptations? Are you telling me to stay degenerate

2. Evidence that I am a victim of the sexual revolution is my past experience since my childhood that made me turned on by women wearing jeans. Instead of treating their jeans as simple clothes like the sane volcel females did, they used their jeans to flaunt their sexuality. For example, many shake their asses while wearing jeans. I couldn’t help but get a fucking erection as I am typing this. But I restrained my arms from touching my penis because I know better than to give in to perversion. If you ever read Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde you’ll get the idea. Dr. Jekyll’s mistake was allowing Hyde to flourish instead of taking responsibility to repress it.

3. I feel ashamed of my degenerate temptations so while I ideally would like to reproduce in a normal way, I would feel like castrating myself is a good form of penance and will lessen the debt of my sins. When artificial wombs are available for humans, I could create clone children by taking a swab of DNA from my cheek and inserting it into the artificial womb to create a bunch of clone children. I will raise them to be greater than me because they won’t have the degenerate tendencies. Nobody will have the legal or moral right to stop me.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 08:40:54 am by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #86 on: May 15, 2018, 04:54:26 pm »

1. But don’t you think that I deserve a castration for having such degenerate temptations? Are you telling me to stay degenerate

2. Evidence that I am a victim of the sexual revolution is my past experience since my childhood that made me turned on by women wearing jeans. Instead of treating their jeans as simple clothes like the sane volcel females did, they used their jeans to flaunt their sexuality. For example, many shake their asses while wearing jeans. I couldn’t help but get a fucking erection as I am typing this. But I restrained my arms from touching my penis because I know better than to give in to perversion. If you ever read Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde you’ll get the idea. Dr. Jekyll’s mistake was allowing Hyde to flourish instead of taking responsibility to repress it.

3. I feel ashamed of my degenerate temptations so while I ideally would like to reproduce in a normal way, I would feel like castrating myself is a good form of penance and will lessen the debt of my sins. When artificial wombs are available for humans, I could create clone children by taking a swab of DNA from my cheek and inserting it into the artificial womb to create a bunch of clone children. I will raise them to be greater than me because they won’t have the degenerate tendencies. Nobody will have the legal or moral right to stop me.
Being turned on by a cute babe in tight jeans is fine and perfectly normal, relax.

"Degenerate" is Nazi code for "not meeting impossible standards" chill, have a wank FFS. Maybe even meet some consenting lass wearing sexy jeans and have sexytimes. You're having a fuss over nothing!

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #87 on: May 15, 2018, 06:17:35 pm »
Why are you so interested in my masturbating?

Because you don’t realize how it is perverted and disrespectful to masterbate to a women who does not know that you are masterbating to her.

I think you'll find the volcel women are masturbating to me cracker.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #88 on: May 15, 2018, 08:02:56 pm »

Being turned on by a cute babe in tight jeans is fine and perfectly normal, relax.

"Degenerate" is Nazi code for "not meeting impossible standards" chill, have a wank FFS. Maybe even meet some consenting lass wearing sexy jeans and have sexytimes. You're having a fuss over nothing!

It is not normal because first of all, it is so bad that I can’t get turned on by vaginas  and most women including Christian women like to have normal naked penis+vagina sex. It is the most natural because genitals are what produce children! I want to broaden my dating options to include normal conservative  Orthodox, or Anglican women! I want to meet the standards of conservatives.

It is not impossible standards. You can stop being degenerate if you stop masterbating and focus on doing other things in life. It is a choice of free will. How could I restrain myself from thinking sexually of vocel women in modest jeans who as I said before DO NOT WANT men to think sexually of them. How could I restrain myself of thinking sexually of young female teachers from high school, and other people’s girlfriend’s and wives wearing jeans.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 09:27:50 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2018, 11:01:27 pm »
"Modest" Jeans-is that a burqa made of denim?

Also, fetishes are pretty harmless. So long as it doesn't involve kids, the unwilling or the dead I couldn't give a toss.

Necrophilia isn't as morally wrong as rape or child molesting but it's terrible taste at your grannies wake-however awesone she told ypu sex was back in the day!

If you want to beat yourself up over arbitrary standards designed by and for folks who aren't you-go nuts. It's your call.