Author Topic: A RECENT SIGNIFICANT THING REGARDING ROMAN CATHOLICISM!  (Read 19233 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: A RECENT SIGNIFICANT THING REGARDING ROMAN CATHOLICISM!
« Reply #90 on: May 16, 2018, 12:35:51 am »
"Modest" Jeans-is that a burqa made of denim?

Also, fetishes are pretty harmless. So long as it doesn't involve kids, the unwilling or the dead I couldn't give a toss.

Necrophilia isn't as morally wrong as rape or child molesting but it's terrible taste at your grannies wake-however awesone she told ypu sex was back in the day!

If you want to beat yourself up over arbitrary standards designed by and for folks who aren't you-go nuts. It's your call.

Necrophilia is not as morally wrong but that does not make it mortally ok. Jeans should not be objectified as being something sexual. Women should not have to deal with men objectifying them over normal clothes. I can’t stand it when sexists complain about women wearing trousers. I am unfortunetely not extremely ugly, so I want to have the moral high ground when I hear girls talk about how I am cute behind my back and confront them, standing up for myself. If I become  asexual, then girls will have no right to objectify me.

Husbands and wives naturally feel upset by the idea of other people having sexual thoughts about their spouses.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #91 on: May 16, 2018, 12:51:05 am »
Why are you so interested in my masturbating?

Because you don’t realize how it is perverted and disrespectful to masterbate to a women who does not know that you are masterbating to her.

I think you'll find the volcel women are masturbating to me cracker.

Why do you assume that no volcel women exist.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #92 on: May 16, 2018, 02:27:20 am »

Because you don’t realize how it is perverted and disrespectful to masterbate to a women who does not know that you are masterbating to her.

why do you not accept the fact that volcel women all masturbate while imagining me.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #93 on: May 16, 2018, 03:30:11 am »
Personally, I masturbate when women think about a volcel Davedan.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #94 on: May 16, 2018, 03:32:22 am »
so you masturbate to women's tears as they cry to the concept of me withdrawing my incredible sexuality from their availability.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #95 on: May 16, 2018, 08:25:23 am »
so you masturbate to women's tears as they cry to the concept of me withdrawing my incredible sexuality from their availability.

I don’t masterbate to women’s tears. I just think that women and men who objectify me deserve punishment for objectifying me. I am telling you that it is a sign of maturity and machoism to not give into perverted temptations and focuss on doing better more productive things such as getting a job, giving to charity, or doing other creative things. I would behave the same way if I was asexual. As I keep saying, what if a particular women DOES NOT WANT YOU TO MASTERBATE TO HER! You should then respect her and stop doing it! God is angry at you for not respecting volcels. However since you have not done any sin serious enough to be beyond redemption, God still loves you and wants you to change your ways. Many girls at my college talk about perverted men including a 19 year old Christian mother who was talking about a man who flirted with her while she was taking care of her baby.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #96 on: May 16, 2018, 08:26:32 am »

why do you not accept the fact that volcel women all masturbate while imagining me.

Why do you assume that all of them do that?

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #97 on: May 16, 2018, 08:45:43 am »
Necrophilia is not as morally wrong but that does not make it mortally ok.

As opposed to necrophiles finding mortality OK?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #98 on: May 16, 2018, 09:07:15 am »
Necrophilia is not as morally wrong but that does not make it mortally ok.

As opposed to necrophiles finding mortality OK?

I meant to say morally ok. I am having trouble spelling because I have a chronic issue of major sleep deprivation. It is temporarily affecting my cognitive functioning skills.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #99 on: May 16, 2018, 09:47:03 am »
But of course.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #100 on: May 16, 2018, 09:51:31 am »
But of course.

So you didn’t even read my response to that.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #101 on: May 16, 2018, 09:58:17 am »
But of course.

Oh, I did. However, my meat beating habits shall remain unchanged.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #102 on: May 16, 2018, 11:50:06 am »
But of course.

Oh, I did. However, my meat beating habits shall remain unchanged.

Wow. So even though many women talk about perverted creepy men, you still won’t change your ways. So you think it is ok to walk up to a woman and say “Hey nice boobs” or “nice ass,” even if they don’t want you to do that? Why do you think that Homer Simpson is a man of virtue? The show the Simpsons is supposed to make fun of depraved people. I feel that like women, I have a right to tell perverts to stop objectifying me.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 11:58:58 am by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #103 on: May 16, 2018, 05:23:32 pm »
That's very true, when Jake here railed his granny at her wake he never said anything so ungentlemanly or crass to her.

Just a quick peck on the forehead and then straight through her modest denim overalls!
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 05:27:59 pm by Tolpuddle Martyr »

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #104 on: May 16, 2018, 06:53:20 pm »

Why do you assume that all of them do that?

They ring me while they do it. I'm constantly having to listen to them pleasure themselves while talking dirty to me about their voluntary celibacy. They even call me at work. I can't even take my kids to the park without some volcel woman bailing me up and telling me how when she thinks about me she touches herself.