Author Topic: A RECENT SIGNIFICANT THING REGARDING ROMAN CATHOLICISM!  (Read 19231 times)

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
Re: A RECENT SIGNIFICANT THING REGARDING ROMAN CATHOLICISM!
« Reply #105 on: May 16, 2018, 06:57:00 pm »
so you masturbate to women's tears as they cry to the concept of me withdrawing my incredible sexuality from their availability.

I don’t masterbate to women’s tears. I just think that women and men who objectify me deserve punishment for objectifying me. I am telling you that it is a sign of maturity and machoism to not give into perverted temptations and focuss on doing better more productive things such as getting a job, giving to charity, or doing other creative things. I would behave the same way if I was asexual. As I keep saying, what if a particular women DOES NOT WANT YOU TO MASTERBATE TO HER! You should then respect her and stop doing it! God is angry at you for not respecting volcels. However since you have not done any sin serious enough to be beyond redemption, God still loves you and wants you to change your ways. Many girls at my college talk about perverted men including a 19 year old Christian mother who was talking about a man who flirted with her while she was taking care of her baby.

We weren't talking to you cracker. This is between me Art, Art's meat and women getting upset when I deny them a taste of hot steamy squirrel. But I think it's really nice that you go around telling women how you would like to masturbate to them and asking if that's ok. I mean they might be non-celibate or even promiscuous yet not want a spaced out Crypto-Anglican with a masturbation and castration fetish telling them about how he wants to blow a wad onto their modest, yet provocative, blue jeans

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #106 on: May 16, 2018, 08:35:05 pm »
so you masturbate to women's tears as they cry to the concept of me withdrawing my incredible sexuality from their availability.

I don’t masterbate to women’s tears. I just think that women and men who objectify me deserve punishment for objectifying me. I am telling you that it is a sign of maturity and machoism to not give into perverted temptations and focuss on doing better more productive things such as getting a job, giving to charity, or doing other creative things. I would behave the same way if I was asexual. As I keep saying, what if a particular women DOES NOT WANT YOU TO MASTERBATE TO HER! You should then respect her and stop doing it! God is angry at you for not respecting volcels. However since you have not done any sin serious enough to be beyond redemption, God still loves you and wants you to change your ways. Many girls at my college talk about perverted men including a 19 year old Christian mother who was talking about a man who flirted with her while she was taking care of her baby.

We weren't talking to you cracker. This is between me Art, Art's meat and women getting upset when I deny them a taste of hot steamy squirrel. But I think it's really nice that you go around telling women how you would like to masturbate to them and asking if that's ok. I mean they might be non-celibate or even promiscuous yet not want a spaced out Crypto-Anglican with a masturbation and castration fetish telling them about how he wants to blow a wad onto their modest, yet provocative, blue jeans

I do not go around telling women that I would like to masterbate to them. I keep my fetish to myself and feel ashamed of myself for being sexually turned on by blue jeans. Jeans are supposed to me more modest than bikinis. I reveal my darker secrets more on the internet than in real life. I am extremely shy and socially awkward in real life. I keep my sexual preferences in the closet. I hear women talk about creeps all the time. Things are so awkward that I am afraid of staring at a woman in fear of looking creepy and avoid eye contact with them. Nobody ever taught me how to flirt in a non creepy way. I have good ears and am naturally able to eavesdrop on other people’s conversions. So do you condemn a woman who tells you to fuck off when you flirt with her? If so then you are the real sexist. And how do you know if she is not a victim of sexual assault or even rape?

For example, many consider Anakin Skywalker to be a pervert in Attack of the Clones.

I am a right wing social justice warrior who has ideas on how I can force decency on others for the greater good of society. Since my sins are not as bad as other people’s sins, it gives me every right to condemn them. Jesus said that is wrong if you condemn someone who has a speck in their eye if you have a plank in yours. However I have a speck in my eye and see the planks in other peoples eyes. In fact I condemn Christians who are hypocrites.

The “champion of atheism” TJ Kirk AKA “The Amazing Atheist” told an actual rape victim on reddit that she deserved it and threatened to rape her again. Why don’t you atheists boycott his channel? Why is he not quoted on sexists say the darndest things.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #107 on: May 16, 2018, 08:37:56 pm »
But of course.

So you didn’t even read my response to that.

Oh, I did. However, my meat beating habits shall remain unchanged.

Wow. So even though many women talk about perverted creepy men, you still won’t change your ways. So you think it is ok to walk up to a woman and say “Hey nice boobs” or “nice ass,” even if they don’t want you to do that? Why do you think that Homer Simpson is a man of virtue? The show the Simpsons is supposed to make fun of depraved people. I feel that like women, I have a right to tell perverts to stop objectifying me.

Hey, you watch yourself. I'll not have you talking shit about Homer Simpson, the greatest ever example of masculinity, strength and intellect in human history. A man whose influence of culture all around the world has continued through the generations to this very day. Knock that shit off right now, or I swear to Satan I will not come over there and cut your balls off while dressed as a clown.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #108 on: May 16, 2018, 09:13:12 pm »
But of course.

Wow. So even though many women talk about perverted creepy men, you still won’t change your ways. So you think it is ok to walk up to a woman and say “Hey nice boobs” or “nice ass,” even if they don’t want you to do that? Why do you think that Homer Simpson is a man of virtue? The show the Simpsons is supposed to make fun of depraved people. I feel that like women, I have a right to tell perverts to stop objectifying me.

Hey, you watch yourself. I'll not have you talking shit about Homer Simpson, the greatest ever example of masculinity, strength and intellect in human history. A man whose influence of culture all around the world has continued through the generations to this very day. Knock that shit off right now, or I swear to Satan I will not come over there and cut your balls off while dressed as a clown.

Oh. I thought that making you angry would give you more incentive to attack me.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #109 on: May 16, 2018, 09:32:52 pm »
But of course.

No, if you piss me off, I'll break into your room and replace your wallpaper with the women's section of the Levis catalogue. See, I know your weaknesses.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 09:54:41 pm by Art Vandelay »

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #110 on: May 16, 2018, 09:42:11 pm »
Oh no
(click to show/hide)

Art Vandelay

« Reply #111 on: May 16, 2018, 09:55:23 pm »
I'm not sure what's bluer. Those jeans or Monsieur Harrison's balls.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #112 on: May 17, 2018, 05:38:04 am »
But of course.

No, if you piss me off, I'll break into your room and replace your wallpaper with the women's section of the Levis catalogue. See, I know your weaknesses.

But wouldn’t me getting mutilated be a more severe punishment?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #113 on: May 17, 2018, 06:15:51 am »

Would it? Would it really?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #114 on: May 17, 2018, 07:00:04 am »

Would it? Would it really?

I am starting to realize that since the Kings of Merry Old England masterbated in private, it is better if I masterbate in private as long as I do it to control my sexual urges and not be open about it. As long as I confess to Anglican priests, I will be forgiven by God. It is fine if women talk about me to each other as long as they don’t do it in front of me. My advice to you is to keep your sexual urges to yourself. Do not be perverted around women. Be civil when flirting with them or chatting with them online. You can’t control your thoughts but you can control your actions. I don’t think I will ever be able to flirt with them without being seen as a creep. And confess your sins to decent Anglican or Orthodox Priests. The pedophilia scandal was rampant in the Catholic Church not the other churches.

I apologize for my behavoir. It is just that I have had major mental illness problems and trauma from my parent’s arguing. My dad blames my mom for my problems and acts hypocritical.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 07:06:15 am by Jacob Harrison »

Art Vandelay

« Reply #115 on: May 17, 2018, 07:21:25 am »
So you don't want me to chop your man berries off? You're breaking my heart, man, you're breaking my heart.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #116 on: May 17, 2018, 07:58:18 am »
Look I am only prepared to accept your apology if you stop thinking about me when you masturbate cracker.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #117 on: May 17, 2018, 08:09:18 am »
...it is better if I masterbate in private...

Dude, you've been publicly wanking all over this forum about your wicked wenches in Dad jeans since you got here!

Here ya go, bust (another) nut. Our May calendar girl features modest-yet-practical Bisley drill pants, sensible construction shoes and shirt with a very modest reinforced plastic hat.

Is that King Charlie's scepter in your hand or are you just pleased to see us, Jackie?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #118 on: May 17, 2018, 11:55:30 am »
So you don't want me to chop your man berries off? You're breaking my heart, man, you're breaking my heart.

Well other commenters tell me of the risk of infection, or bleeding to death. I do not know how experienced you are at doing it. I mean if I die from the injuries, then I would go to hell for commiting suicide. Besides I do not trust if you will keep your word when I pay you money. I mean, I would certainly never castrate someone who asked me to do so.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #119 on: May 17, 2018, 12:07:15 pm »
Look I am only prepared to accept your apology if you stop thinking about me when you masturbate cracker.

I do not masterbate to you. I just feel angry when you act perverted around woman who do not want you to do so. You and others keep bombarding me with sexual jokes.

The reason why I was talking to you is because I feel more comfortable talking to males my age about it, then adults like psychiatrists who would say that my fetish is not curable. Why can’t hospitals provide people with castration surgery, if they provide people with other hormonal changes like transgender surgery.