Author Topic: A RECENT SIGNIFICANT THING REGARDING ROMAN CATHOLICISM!  (Read 19232 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Re: A RECENT SIGNIFICANT THING REGARDING ROMAN CATHOLICISM!
« Reply #120 on: May 17, 2018, 12:12:14 pm »
...it is better if I masterbate in private...

Dude, you've been publicly wanking all over this forum about your wicked wenches in Dad jeans since you got here!

Here ya go, bust (another) nut. Our May calendar girl features modest-yet-practical Bisley drill pants, sensible construction shoes and shirt with a very modest reinforced plastic hat.

Is that King Charlie's scepter in your hand or are you just pleased to see us, Jackie?

I am not turned on by that picture because she is not wearing the tight jeans that many girls wear.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #121 on: May 17, 2018, 12:30:12 pm »
Why are you so interested in my masturbating?

Because you don’t realize how it is perverted and disrespectful to masterbate to a women who does not know that you are masterbating to her.

I think you'll find the volcel women are masturbating to me cracker.

Why do you assume that no volcel women exist.

why do you not accept the fact that volcel women all masturbate while imagining me.

Why do you assume that all of them do that?

They ring me while they do it. I'm constantly having to listen to them pleasure themselves while talking dirty to me about their voluntary celibacy. They even call me at work. I can't even take my kids to the park without some volcel woman bailing me up and telling me how when she thinks about me she touches herself.

Right. I have the same problem. People don’t keep their degenerate thoughts to themselves. Why can’t people restrain themselves in public. Openness about sex today has gone to far.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #122 on: May 17, 2018, 02:36:03 pm »
^ I know right.  I was just outside and I could see the ankle's of at least five men.  Those whores should cover themselves up.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #123 on: May 17, 2018, 03:55:25 pm »
^ I know right.  I was just outside and I could see the ankle's of at least five men.  Those whores should cover themselves up.

No that is not what I am saying. Your spinning what I am saying. I am saying that BOTH men and women should at least wear a shirt, and hide their private parts. They should not delibaretely entice people of the opposite gender. For example, if a man shows a women his junk, she will find it disgusting. So therefore a woman should not show a man her junk. And there are children out in public as well. They should not have to deal with seeing such obscenity. How don’t you see how it is disgusting for someone to shake their ass in front of a child? Does dress code matter? This is a woman that I consider to be modest. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs4Eqxow5PM

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #124 on: May 17, 2018, 04:46:08 pm »

No that is not what I am saying. Your spinning what I am saying. I am saying that BOTH men and women should at least wear a shirt, and hide their private parts. They should not delibaretely entice people of the opposite gender. For example, if a man shows a women his junk, she will find it disgusting. So therefore a woman should not show a man her junk. And there are children out in public as well. They should not have to deal with seeing such obscenity. How don’t you see how it is disgusting for someone to shake their ass in front of a child? Does dress code matter? This is a woman that I consider to be modest. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs4Eqxow5PM
BARE ARMS, I can see that alt-right harlots arms. I feel traumatised, quickly, to my side with the smelling salts!

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #125 on: May 17, 2018, 05:27:51 pm »

I honestly just don't see it.  It's very rare to see people not covering their chests and sex organs.  You just come off as freaking out over something that barely exists and acting like everyone does it.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #126 on: May 17, 2018, 07:28:38 pm »
Look I am only prepared to accept your apology if you stop thinking about me when you masturbate cracker.

I do not masterbate to you. I just feel angry when you act perverted around woman who do not want you to do so. You and others keep bombarding me with sexual jokes.

The reason why I was talking to you is because I feel more comfortable talking to males my age about it, then adults like psychiatrists who would say that my fetish is not curable. Why can’t hospitals provide people with castration surgery, if they provide people with other hormonal changes like transgender surgery.

I asked you to stop Masturbating to me, why won't you listen?

Also:

What makes you think I act perverted around women?
What makes you think I am a male around your age?

And -
(click to show/hide)

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #127 on: May 17, 2018, 08:08:51 pm »
Do Anglicanised ex Catholics say "Mea Culpa" when caught masturbating to denim?

Or do they prefer the more Anglican "Dreadfully sorry old bean, I was merely adjusting my jodhpurs when the fair young maiden in the faberges caught my eye..."

Art Vandelay

« Reply #128 on: May 17, 2018, 09:59:23 pm »
So you don't want me to chop your man berries off? You're breaking my heart, man, you're breaking my heart.

Well other commenters tell me of the risk of infection, or bleeding to death. I do not know how experienced you are at doing it. I mean if I die from the injuries, then I would go to hell for commiting suicide. Besides I do not trust if you will keep your word when I pay you money. I mean, I would certainly never castrate someone who asked me to do so.

That hurts my feelings.