Author Topic: A-Logging  (Read 2675 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
A-Logging
« on: April 05, 2014, 09:33:25 am »
There are some people on the Internet who take the "hate machine" out for a spin and end up running over everything decent.  They follow and/or troll lolcows not out of a desire for lulz, but out of genuine hatred and/or trollshielding.  We call this "A-Logging", after Anthony "A-Log" LoGatto, a man with a disturbing hatred for Chris-chan.  For instance, he compared Chris to Saddam HusseinUnfavorably.  The irony is that he really isn't all that different from Chris in reality, and many think he was partially trying to draw attention away from himself.  It backfired, and he ended up becoming a lolcow instead.

So, do you have any other examples of this?

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
  • Repentant sinner, unrepentant knowledge junkie
Re: A-Logging
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 09:21:51 pm »
I can't think of any notable examples, just the random a-logging comments on copies of Chris-Chan videos on Youtube.

For those who don't know, there is even a wiki on Anthony "A-Log" Logatto.

Here's the wiki: http://logattopedia.wikinet.org/wiki/Main_Page

Warning: Chris-Chan type and level antics are described on this wiki.  Literature by a-log makes site NSFW.

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 11:24:26 pm »
I find it sad that you would dedicate a portion of your life to some random inconsequential dude.

Just really sad, how empty is your own life to do that kind of shit?
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Kat S.

• Pope
  • Repentant sinner, unrepentant knowledge junkie
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2014, 12:08:57 am »
I find it sad that you would dedicate a portion of your life to some random inconsequential dude.

I agree.  Ironically, by trying to show how different he is from Chris-Chan, he actually shows how he really is like Chris.  The similarities between the two extend beyond both having Autism.  Some similarities include having an over exagerated sense of talent which they don't have, lack of creativity, thinking that opportunities just fall on people's laps with little to no effort on part of the seeker, and being easily trolled.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 11:04:55 pm »

I agree.  Ironically, by trying to show how different he is from Chris-Chan, he actually shows how he really is like Chris.  The similarities between the two extend beyond both having Autism.  Some similarities include having an over exagerated sense of talent which they don't have, lack of creativity, thinking that opportunities just fall on people's laps with little to no effort on part of the seeker, and being easily trolled.

I've actually looked into this quite a bit and discussed it at length with other people.

A-Log's problem is that he was not only similar to Chris, but knew it. I know a number of people who are autistic, Sonic fans, live with their parents, etc. who are afraid that others will associate them with Christian Chandler and his poor behavior or insanity. Autistics, especially, really don't want to be lumped in the same boat with him.

Anthony Logatto is fully aware that he has some rather bad habits that many disapprove of, and he's aware that they're quite similar to Chris. He gets angry at Chris because he doesn't want to be compared to such an infamous lolcow, but he responds not by trying to improve himself, but by screeching about how terrible he is. Unfortunately, his incessant screeching and ranting simply draws negative attention toward himself and brings his flaws to light.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2014, 12:48:42 am »
A-Log's problem is that he was not only similar to Chris, but knew it. I know a number of people who are autistic, Sonic fans, live with their parents, etc. who are afraid that others will associate them with Christian Chandler and his poor behavior or insanity. Autistics, especially, really don't want to be lumped in the same boat with him.

Anthony Logatto is fully aware that he has some rather bad habits that many disapprove of, and he's aware that they're quite similar to Chris. He gets angry at Chris because he doesn't want to be compared to such an infamous lolcow, but he responds not by trying to improve himself, but by screeching about how terrible he is. Unfortunately, his incessant screeching and ranting simply draws negative attention toward himself and brings his flaws to light.
And thus he becomes a lolcow, the cycle is complete.
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*