Author Topic: Pastor sexually assault women and threaten to deport them if they told.  (Read 2472 times)

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
http://joemygod.blogspot.com/2013/09/california-pastor-faith-heals-with-his.html
I read this morning. The parishioners were rightfully shocked. And it's funny because fundamentalists don't focus on sexual assault except for men on men. It just shows they don't care about any assault victims regardless of their genders.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Indikins

• Pope
Re: Pastor sexually assault women and threaten to deport them if they told.
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 09:37:27 am »
That's incredibly disgusting, sad and terrifying. If he really is guilty of these crimes, I hope he rots in prison forever and never sees the sky again.

And yeah, fundies only care when rape is male/male so they can further their hateful agenda. They barely give a damn when grown men rape little girls.
I once had a nightmare about chickens pecking me to death on my driveway. I told my sister to save herself.

This is the #1 nightmare.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 09:55:28 am »
Is it bad that I'm not even a little bit surprised? My CYN stat is so high that I'm pretty sure no holy harm could shock me. *knocks on wood*
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Indikins

• Pope
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2013, 12:20:17 am »
No, it's not bad...the only thing I was surprised about was that he was preying on GROWN females. That is how horrifyingly commonplace these crimes are being revealed as.

I'm getting pretty sure that sex offenders are specifically becoming priests and the like so they have a steady, guaranteed source of automatically trusting victims...
I once had a nightmare about chickens pecking me to death on my driveway. I told my sister to save herself.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2013, 01:16:15 am »
No, it's not bad...the only thing I was surprised about was that he was preying on GROWN females. That is how horrifyingly commonplace these crimes are being revealed as.

I'm getting pretty sure that sex offenders are specifically becoming priests and the like so they have a steady, guaranteed source of automatically trusting victims...
I pretty sure that's been their plan for a while. "Funny" thing is, what are the chances that these same lowlives spend their free time screaming about the "gay agenda"?
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Indikins

• Pope
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 12:09:59 am »
I suggest we move them to Antarctica so they can A) do no more harm to society and B) watch the ice caps melt. I'm pretty sure they deserve each other.

Offline Raymond Dullaghy

• Apprentice
  • God before dogma!
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 12:12:08 pm »
These fiends are a stain on the ministry. Crimes like this are worthy of not only imprisonment, but excommunication.
I'm in science to discover and analyze God's wonderful universe, not gripe about how people don't like God.  I believe the creation/evolution debate is a waste of Christian brains (we have them, believe it or not) that could be better spent on making actual things.

Favorite philosophers (out of the ones I've personally read): Jesus, Solomon, Marcus Aurelius, Immanuel Kant

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2013, 03:36:13 pm »
Does any denomination outside of the Catholic Church (and of course cults like Mormonism and JWs) even practice excommunication?
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 01:51:55 am »
Judaism used to. But then we got into the problem of rival rabbis excommunicating each other... yeah, it doesn't work without a religious hierarchy.

Personally, I think pedophile priests should be burned at the stake.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Raymond Dullaghy

• Apprentice
  • God before dogma!
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2013, 09:22:36 am »
Does any denomination outside of the Catholic Church (and of course cults like Mormonism and JWs) even practice excommunication?
I'm pretty certain Lutherans do, but it's rarely reported or mentioned. Lutherans are pretty quiet when it comes to that sort of thing (they're pretty quiet in general). Beyond that, I'm not sure.
I'm in science to discover and analyze God's wonderful universe, not gripe about how people don't like God.  I believe the creation/evolution debate is a waste of Christian brains (we have them, believe it or not) that could be better spent on making actual things.

Favorite philosophers (out of the ones I've personally read): Jesus, Solomon, Marcus Aurelius, Immanuel Kant