Author Topic: Dumbass White dude shoots self on purpose; tries to frame black people  (Read 2758 times)

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/02/20/gun-fetish-shoots-self/

A few weeks ago, Shasta Regional Medical Center reported a gunshot victim to Redding, California Police. When they arrived at the hospital, Posada initially claimed  that he was just minding his own business on a sidewalk when a black man approached his and pointed a handgun at his head.

. . .

He had described the black male suspect as 6 feet tall, 185 pounds, and in his late 20s. Posada said that the man had been “wearing a black hoodie-style sweatshirt, blue jeans and black, high-top shoes with silver stripes,” the The Record Search Light reported.

Since everyone knows invisible black guys in dark hoodies are way more dangerous, the police pursued the case based on the gun nut’s story. But they became suspicious after discovering no blood on the sidewalk.

But then:

This is when Posada changed his story and  told Redding police that he intentionally shot himself with a high-power air rifle in in his apartment on Feb. 1, according to The Record Search Light. Consequently, the case was brought to the Shasta County Prosecutor’s office to determine if charges will be filed.

Nice. Shoot yourself and then blame Black people. And it works. People just assume a black guy did it.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
I've heard of self-destructive hatred before, but this is just plain ridiculous.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
Even worse, he tried to disguise an air rifle wound as a handgun wound. That's like cutting yourself with a pocket knife and saying that someone tried to kill you with a machete.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
Even worse, he tried to disguise an air rifle wound as a handgun wound. That's like cutting yourself with a pocket knife and saying that someone tried to kill you with a machete.
Well, if the pellet didn't get lodged you might be able to convince them it was a small caliber weapon.

"....shot himself in the stomach..."

Never mind. The guy is an idiot.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
That's the stupidest scheme I ever heard! What was he trying to accomplish? All I could think of was that he wanted to cause, Eris-style, some weird inter-ethnic tensions.

Offline rageaholic

• The Beast
Wounded Gazelle Gambit?

The only people I can think of who would be crazy/stupid enough to pull something like this is off is some of the crazier villains in 24. 

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
Well, if the pellet didn't get lodged you might be able to convince them it was a small caliber weapon.

"....shot himself in the stomach..."

Never mind. The guy is an idiot.

Would be one hell of a small caliber. The largest air rifles you can usually get are .22, and that's the only caliber that matches a common firearm.

And yeah, an air rifle pellet is going to stay in the stomach no matter what. Meaning they pulled out either a copper BB or a lead diabolo pellet.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
...Someone links TVtropes and few clicks later I'm watching ads made by Mr. T.

Moving on. I guess the dumbass was just too embarrassed to admit that he accidentally shot himself rather than planning this just so he could blame some black people.

That still is pretty low.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
Perhaps black people have gained psychic powers, which they use to project themselves into the minds of dumb rednecks to get them to shoot themselves.

Either that, or he's just a total moron.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
That's the stupidest scheme I ever heard! What was he trying to accomplish? All I could think of was that he wanted to cause, Eris-style, some weird inter-ethnic tensions.

I think the assumption he was trying to accomplish anything is giving him too much credit. Sometimes an idiot is just an idiot.
Σא

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
Re: Dumbass White dude shoots self on purpose; tries to frame black people
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2014, 12:26:56 am »
Blame it on the angry black man? It's the American way.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline gyeonghwa

• Uppity and Proud of It
  • The Beast
  • That angry queer your tone trolls warned you about
    • Queer & Khmer
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2014, 12:07:55 pm »

No no no the American way is the shoot the black guy and blame it on him.
That may be the single gayest thing I have ever read on this board. Or the old one. ;)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2014, 12:27:22 pm »
Óh wait. How did I miss that he did it on purpose?

I mean it's not like it isn't right in the title and in the article as well.

What an asshole.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2014, 01:09:43 pm »

No no no the American way is the shoot the black guy and blame it on him.

Ah yes, the South Park defense.

"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2014, 09:08:23 am »
EMTs and ER workers have a term for his excuse: SOCMOB, which stands for "standing on corner, minding own business" and is shorthand for "s/he's not giving us a real reason for these injuries". Other very dangerous places to sit/stand are "down the road a piece" and "on the front porch, reading the bible".
The racist aspect is so stupid and predictable I can't even think of anything funny to say.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!