Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

A crisis in my atheism

(1/4) > >>

Ironchew:
Nothing too specific, just noticing that the justifications for my atheism are full of holes.

I need Ultimate Paragon to help me through these trying times.

pyro:
Haven't you heard? He's Ultimate Warrior now, or Ultie as I usually call him. Please keep up.

Art Vandelay:
Damn, you too? I've been feeling the same way, myself. I've tried to keep it to myself around here, but honestly, I just feel like there's something more out there. That there's something that created us all for a specific purpose. I know it doesn't make much sense, but I just can't shake that feeling that I'm living my life all wrong, or that the answer is somewhere in the Bible.

I just don't know what to do right now. Ah well, if nothing else, it feels good to get that off my chest.

The_Queen:

--- Quote from: Ironchew on April 01, 2016, 01:53:00 pm ---Nothing too specific, just noticing that the justifications for my atheism are full of holes.

--- End quote ---

I went through a similar experience a few weeks ago. The best cure for that, in my experience, is aggressive ass-play.

RavynousHunter:

--- Quote from: The_Queen on April 01, 2016, 07:03:17 pm ---
--- Quote from: Ironchew on April 01, 2016, 01:53:00 pm ---Nothing too specific, just noticing that the justifications for my atheism are full of holes.

--- End quote ---

I went through a similar experience a few weeks ago. The best cure for that, in my experience, is aggressive ass-play.

--- End quote ---

I find that crises of non-faith are best solved by a combination of high-proof liquor, death metal, and Minecraft.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version