Author Topic: ISIS executioner "Bulldozer" has been caught  (Read 1242 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
ISIS executioner "Bulldozer" has been caught
« on: June 05, 2016, 03:14:23 pm »
http://americanmilitarynews.com/2016/06/isis-executioner-the-bulldozer-cries-like-a-baby-when-caught-and-put-on-display-half-naked-writhing-in-pain/?utm_source=militaryaviationnews&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=alt

You might have known this person mainly from this image which was widely spread on the net:

...And also there was this funny pic:
(click to show/hide)

Now he has been caught and the reports make a point at noting how he "cried like a baby" when he was filmed and unmasked...

Not so surprisingly the comments are mainly recommendations on different torture methods. As usual I still think that torture is a barbaric practice and even when dealing with a monster like this we should not lower ourselves to their level. (Lifetime imprisonment or swift execution if death penalty is chosen as punishment are my recommendations. Revenge and cruelty are not going to help the dead.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
Re: ISIS executioner "Bulldozer" has been caught
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 03:34:57 pm »
Holy fuck he's massive.

Ironbite-goat is a hell of a protein source apparently.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: ISIS executioner "Bulldozer" has been caught
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 03:55:42 pm »
Looks like his chickens are coming home to roost.