Author Topic: Christian News Network fundies  (Read 156361 times)

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Reply #495 on: November 21, 2017, 07:43:44 am »
Tony Demarcus, Ph.D., D.D. - 21 posts on CNN and he has only had an account for 2 day
Every Post worthy to be submitted to FSTDT

I am seriously beginning to think he's a sockpuppet of Jerry.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #496 on: November 21, 2017, 02:08:33 pm »
Tony Demarcus, Ph.D., D.D. - 21 posts on CNN and he has only had an account for 2 day
Every Post worthy to be submitted to FSTDT

I've only spotted him in the "Superintendent Apologizes" story on CNN.  What other ones has he been in?
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline Ambulance Chaser

• Bishop
« Reply #497 on: November 21, 2017, 03:23:12 pm »
It is really kinda pitiful how badly they are handling Australia’s vote. Like, Reason2012 has to go full conspiracy nut because he can’t accept that most people want it legalized, and only a small minority wants to halt it. Oh well. Demographics are shifting, religion is dying out, and hopefully there will either be a re-examination of the major religions that leads to a chill pill or they just collapse.

There may be a cascade effect as churches start shuttering or cutting services. They’ll become more and more inconvenient to get to at a time that people are already too lazy and/or disinterested in going to them, which will snowball their decline.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #498 on: November 21, 2017, 06:41:19 pm »
I've only spotted him in the "Superintendent Apologizes" story on CNN.  What other ones has he been in?

Several. His account is public.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline CrowFood

• Neonate
« Reply #499 on: November 21, 2017, 06:47:19 pm »
Yeeeeeah, so far I’ve gathered that Tony is a dominionist and unapologetic for it. He’s calling for a literal holy war in one response to me. It’s...rather terrifying.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #500 on: November 21, 2017, 08:03:34 pm »
Eldrida Urika is freakin' OWNING Amos in this thread....

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/christiannewsnetwork/two_men_who_identify_as_women_elected_to_government_offices_as_days_grow_darker/

I just love it when another Christian takes a fundie to task, ya know?

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #501 on: November 21, 2017, 08:12:13 pm »
Tony calls someone a "faggot" at least twice in this post.  He can be banned for that, but people have to report him.  If you want Tony gone, that's a good way to start.

http://christiannews.net/2017/11/12/let-little-boys-wear-tiaras-church-of-england-tells-anglican-schools-in-new-guidance/

Also I think I mentioned Maxwell Edison is back and that's Jason Todd/Jerome Horowitz.  I caught him calling someone a moron and reported that one too.  Report those ones.

EDIT:  Ew, this guy (Tony) is just awful.  Read everything he writes if you get a chance.  He hates basically everybody and everything - women, homosexuals, catholics/episcopalians, muslims, etc.  He's also from the Lady Checkmate/Oboehner school of making up a hateful word if the English words aren't hateful enough, so it's not gay but homofaggotry, not lesbianism but lesbidianism.  He's probably going to be a big hit over there if they don't ban him.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 08:23:15 pm by Jocasta »

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #502 on: November 21, 2017, 09:53:36 pm »
Jerry - maybe Pastor Jerry Dixon
check out this post from July 2017

https://pastorjerrydixon.wordpress.com/2017/07/27/message-from-a-fellow-believer/
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #503 on: November 21, 2017, 10:08:02 pm »
I guess Jerry isn’t a troll as most people thought.

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
« Reply #504 on: November 24, 2017, 04:50:17 am »
Christian News Network has a new bully. TruthvLles has lots of post but no content. All he does is call people “silly” or “asinine.”

While being a pain in the butt, he has actually never said anything post-able on FSTDT, indeed not even anything besides childish insults.

Got some time - go view his comment history
https://disqus.com/by/TruthvLIes/?

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #505 on: November 24, 2017, 06:19:57 am »
Christian News Network has a new bully. TruthvLles has lots of post but no content. All he does is call people “silly” or “asinine.”

While being a pain in the butt, he has actually never said anything post-able on FSTDT, indeed not even anything besides childish insults.

Got some time - go view his comment history
https://disqus.com/by/TruthvLIes/?

Yeah I have been battling with him.  He is a punk though.  Just irritating like a mosquito.  Not a fourteen karat prick like Tony.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #506 on: November 24, 2017, 08:28:47 am »
Also, he seems to think Australian businesses can discriminate freely (he lives there and has apparently taught commercial law) regardless of the anti discrimination laws that clearly state they can't.

That all came up in the thread about the SSM vote there, of course, after some people mentioned the US Civil Rights act to him, and he said he doesn't have that in his country. 

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #507 on: November 27, 2017, 10:01:35 am »

Anyone who follows Christian News Network should read this.

Ever notice that you can see upvotes for comments, but not downvotes?  Well, now you can.  You won't see who downvoted, but you WILL see how many downvotes a comment got.  And sometimes it's quite shocking, as though a bunch of people banded together to pile on downvotes.  (Or they use sock accounts, but I'm not a conspiracy theorist quite to the extent of certain other people around...)

Anyway if you want to install it on your Chrome browser it's here:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/disqus-downvote-exposer/onccocebmmmcfgipaappfpolojndnkce?hl=en

And if you want it for Firefox it's here:

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/disqus-downvote-exposer-moz/

It works for all of Disqus forums, not just Christian News Network.  You will find it VERY interesting...if you hit a nerve with a fundie, you will certainly know it now.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #508 on: November 30, 2017, 10:37:45 am »
Now that TruthvLies guy is telling me that because the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment starts with "Congress shall make no law", it ONLY applies to actions of Congress, and therefore a public school can have whatever school-led prayer they want, I guess.

I really feel like I should have another counter-argument to that besides what I've been going with, which is basically "that's not the way that's been interpreted because the 14th"....

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #509 on: November 30, 2017, 12:46:23 pm »
Now that TruthvLies guy is telling me that because the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment starts with "Congress shall make no law", it ONLY applies to actions of Congress, and therefore a public school can have whatever school-led prayer they want, I guess.

I really feel like I should have another counter-argument to that besides what I've been going with, which is basically "that's not the way that's been interpreted because the 14th"....

I LOATHE that guy.  He was so bad I blocked him for a while.  Now it's probably time to go ten rounds with him again.  Have you got a link to all your fun?