Author Topic: Christian News Network fundies  (Read 156072 times)

Offline BobRumba

• God
Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Reply #675 on: May 15, 2018, 12:09:22 am »
According to Amos, it is hatred and bigotry to tell a homosexual that they can't change their sexuality.

I'm tired of him.  I might go on Amos strike, and just downvote his crap.  It's like arguing with a 5 year old, but stupider.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/christiannewsnetwork/23_major_league_baseball_teams_to_host_homosexual_pride_night_in_2018_christian_news_network/
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #676 on: May 15, 2018, 09:11:48 am »
At leasat you can change a 5 year-old's mind with a bag of Cheetos and a Dr. Pepper.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #677 on: May 15, 2018, 10:08:24 am »
At leasat you can change a 5 year-old's mind with a bag of Cheetos and a Dr. Pepper.

This is a mind that has been welded shut.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #678 on: May 15, 2018, 08:14:41 pm »
Here's a few Christian News Network stories from the past few days and how many replies they are sitting at:

New York AG Who Sued Pro-Life Christians for ‘Harassing’ Abortive Mothers Resigns Over Alleged Violence Against Women (2 comments)
Two Beijing House Churches Investigated  (1 comment)
Imprisoned in Iran’s Torture Factory, a Christian’s Health Spirals Downward  (1 comment)
U.S. Dept. of Justice Alters Obama-Era Policy Allowing Inmate Placement by Gender Identity (1 comment)
Alberta Family Services Reverses Rejection of Adoption Application Over Couple’s Beliefs About Sexuality  (7 comments)
New York Woman Accused of Attempting to Place Newborn Son in Trash  (2 comments)
23 Major League Baseball Teams to Host Homosexual ‘Pride Night’ in 2018  (249 comments)

So there you have it.  Give the Alberta story a bit of time to percolate, it contains the sexuality angle so people are bound to flock to it.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #679 on: May 20, 2018, 05:57:30 pm »
Christian News is getting nearly as fascistic as Lady Checkmate's channels.  They are banning a lot sooner and for no reason.

They never learn, sigh.  Time to turn the heat up on them.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #680 on: May 20, 2018, 06:05:12 pm »
Christian News is getting nearly as fascistic as Lady Checkmate's channels.  They are banning a lot sooner and for no reason.

They never learn, sigh.  Time to turn the heat up on them.

I get drawn into a damn off-topic argument with Amos, in which he basically said anyone who doesn't believe in a god is insane (not in those exact words, but that's pretty much what he meant), and of course, I'm the one who gets banned.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #681 on: May 20, 2018, 06:35:01 pm »
Here's a few Christian News Network stories from the past few days and how many replies they are sitting at:

New York AG Who Sued Pro-Life Christians for ‘Harassing’ Abortive Mothers Resigns Over Alleged Violence Against Women (2 comments)
Two Beijing House Churches Investigated  (1 comment)
Imprisoned in Iran’s Torture Factory, a Christian’s Health Spirals Downward  (1 comment)
U.S. Dept. of Justice Alters Obama-Era Policy Allowing Inmate Placement by Gender Identity (1 comment)
Alberta Family Services Reverses Rejection of Adoption Application Over Couple’s Beliefs About Sexuality  (7 comments)
New York Woman Accused of Attempting to Place Newborn Son in Trash  (2 comments)
23 Major League Baseball Teams to Host Homosexual ‘Pride Night’ in 2018  (249 comments)

So there you have it.  Give the Alberta story a bit of time to percolate, it contains the sexuality angle so people are bound to flock to it.

A story I just saw:

Wisconsin Man Accused of Sexual Abuse, Aborting Baby of Impregnated Middle Schooler Sentenced to 60 Years in Prison:  4 days ago - 7 comments

The MLB Pride Night story is up to 338 comments now, more BY FAR than any other recent story. 

« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 09:19:42 am by KingOfRhye »

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #682 on: May 21, 2018, 09:17:14 am »
An LGBT Pride Night is a bigger concern among these people than abortion, apparently.  That really seems backwards to me.  They mostly think abortion is murder, right?  Shouldn't what they consider to be actual murder be a bigger deal?? 

Reminds me of that George Carlin bit:

Now, speaking of consistency, Catholics, which I was until I reached the age of reason, Catholics and other Christians are against abortions, and they're against homosexuals. Well who has less abortions than homosexuals?! Leave these fucking people alone, for Christ sakes! Here is an entire class of people guaranteed never to have an abortion! And the Catholics and Christians are just tossing them aside! You'd think they'd make natural allies. Go look for consistency in religion.

PS.  Though, it just ain't the same reading it as it is listening to it in one of his standup routines...maybe an underrated thing about him, he had a great delivery or timing or whatever you wanna call it.  Look up his "Modern Man" routine for a hell of an example.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 09:26:49 am by KingOfRhye »

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #683 on: May 21, 2018, 10:15:58 am »
Speak of the Catholics, the Pope said something intelligent and progressive about homosexuals, and of course that has sent Lady Checkmate into a spittle-flecked rage (not to mention her minions):

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-faithreligion/pope_says_god_makes_people_gay/

And another one, spotted immediately after:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-faithreligion/lyft_driver_refuses_to_host_sin_is_attacked_by_liar_who_double_talks/

And she posted the one about the Lyft driver outraged by a gay kiss in the car on both her channels.  AND she FEATURED her OWN COMMENT about it, which is this:  "Hmmm, so, it went from a "kiss" to a "peck", just like that (*finger snap*). I think we're getting the PG version. We all know what happens out in the open at "pride" parades, so we know it was more than just a kiss or a peck in an enclosed space."

Lady Checkmate logic in a nutshell.  Because outrageous things sometimes happen at pride parades, she "knows" it was far more than that.  God she's so fucking stupid.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 10:53:23 am by BobRumba »

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #684 on: May 21, 2018, 12:13:37 pm »
Speak of the Catholics, the Pope said something intelligent and progressive about homosexuals, and of course that has sent Lady Checkmate into a spittle-flecked rage (not to mention her minions):

I just read Robin Egg's comment on the story.  Holy crap, I wish FSTDT was still up, I'd submit that right now.  She's comparing homosexuality to being an AXE MURDERER.  And this gem, too:

There is no doubt, second guessing, contradiction or mystery to the Bible.

Suuuuuuuure......

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #685 on: May 21, 2018, 02:56:23 pm »
A GUIDE TO CHRISTIAN NEWS NETWORK WRITING STYLES

Does the message have random trails of periods and no seemingly complete sentences?  It's Amos Moses.
Does the message mock you, state that it has reported you, or ask you if you want a tissue when you comment on an injustice?  It's Jason Todd/Jerome Horowitz/Maxwell Edison/slidellman4life, aka Matthew T. Mason.
Does the message make unsubstantiated claims but the writer claims he has already proven them several times, misquote you, then switch gears and call you "Peewee" or some other sock account name, and then disappear for a week or so?  It's Guest Verified.
Does the message contain a prayer to Jesus?
     a) Is it a general prayer usually starting with "Abba Father"?  It's Susan Perelka,
     b) Is it a prayer asking Jesus to punish someone and does it mention the person to be punished by name?  It's LadyInChrist.
Does the message focus entirely on homosexuals but refer to them as perverts (or other names) and talk extensively about Satan and hell?  It's Doug Bristow.
Does the message say nothing more than "Amen" and is not one of the above?  It's Lady Checkmate.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 03:00:06 pm by BobRumba »

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #686 on: May 22, 2018, 09:17:31 am »
One more I can think of....

Is it a copy-and-paste about either Muslims or gays that's not really relevant to the story?  Then it's Reason2012.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #687 on: May 22, 2018, 11:31:04 am »

This is good.  We should keep this guide handy and modify it as necessary.  I wish I could give it to people who think they can have a normal conversation with any of these people before they make the attempt.

Offline KingOfRhye

• Pope
« Reply #688 on: May 22, 2018, 07:42:04 pm »
Thought this was worth mentioning here as well, after I pointed it out to BobRumba....

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/christiannewsnetwork/kansas_governor_signs_bill_protecting_religious_convictions_of_foster_adoption_agencies/

Guest verified is TOTALLY PARANOID.  According to him "one of us" works for Facebook and is using that to stalk Christians (where the fuck he got that from, I have NO clue), and we have a site dedicated to tracking down Lady Checkmate in real life.  (also news to me)

Also, does anti-discrimination law apply to adoption agencies, anyway??  Can they get away with religious discrimination?  Could an adoption agency say "no, we're not gonna let you adopt because you're not Christians (or whatever)"?  Cuz that's what this bill (which is obviously intended to allow Christian agencies to refuse adoptions to LGBT parents) could open up the door to.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #689 on: May 22, 2018, 10:47:49 pm »
Thought this was worth mentioning here as well, after I pointed it out to BobRumba....

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/christiannewsnetwork/kansas_governor_signs_bill_protecting_religious_convictions_of_foster_adoption_agencies/

Guest verified is TOTALLY PARANOID.  According to him "one of us" works for Facebook and is using that to stalk Christians (where the fuck he got that from, I have NO clue), and we have a site dedicated to tracking down Lady Checkmate in real life.  (also news to me)

This is getting nauseating, now LadyInChrist and Susan Perelka are swallowing Guest Verified's story about Lady Checkmate and are praying for her safety.  Lady Checkmate has been claiming to have death threats for years and has never shown any evidence of it, she's a Christian persecution drama queen and loves to look picked on...and these two loonies are just feeding into it.  It's pathetic.