Author Topic: About my ban  (Read 4956 times)

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
Re: About my ban
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2018, 05:40:46 pm »
Since your back I'll bump up my direct question

Direct question jacob

If Jesus hates gay sex as much as you say he does, why is he making out with Mohammed?

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2018, 05:59:54 pm »

Direct question jacob

If Jesus hates gay sex as much as you say he does, why is he making out with Mohammed?

He never did make out with Muhammad. That picture was drawn by a hellbound blasphemous heathen

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2018, 06:08:57 pm »

Direct question jacob

He never did make out with Muhammad. That picture was drawn by a hellbound blasphemous heathen

Isn't it a sin to say somebody is in or going to Hell?
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2018, 06:14:05 pm »

Direct question jacob

You know who was called a hellbound blasphemous heathen when he was alive?  Jesus!  Which proves he drew that picture to reflect his true desires.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2018, 07:09:05 pm »

Direct question jacob

Isn't it a sin to say somebody is in or going to Hell?

No it is not. The fact that he drew that blasphemous picture shows that he has not accepted Jesus Christ as his lord and savior. Those who reject Christ go to the state of hell(being cursed to wander the Earth as a ghost with no chance of crossing over to heaven like purgatorial ghosts) until judgement day when they are judged and put in the realm of the lake of fire(a metaphor for the fire of God’s wrath which cannot be quenched.)

What will you tell Christ on judgement day when he asks you why you didn’t listen to my preaching and accept him as your lord and savior?

Art Vandelay

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2018, 07:11:02 pm »
The State of Hell, eh? On the plus side, I hear they sell fuel for really cheap.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2018, 07:13:02 pm »
What will you tell Christ on judgement day when he asks you why you didn’t listen to my preaching and accept him as your lord and savior?

I'll tell him it was because your teaching had no evidence to back them up.

What will you tell him when he asks you why you wouldn't let make sweet love to his boyfriend?