Author Topic: What the Bible says about masturbation.  (Read 10521 times)

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
Re: What the Bible says about masturbation.
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2018, 02:29:48 am »
So to stop fapping you want people to handcuff themselves? What if handcuffs just makes them hornier?

Are you into handcuffs too Jake?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2018, 05:36:32 am »
You know what, Jacob? Tonight, I'm gonna think about you watching me fuck your cousin while I masturbate.

How's that make you feel?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2018, 08:38:27 am »
3. Considering that your batshit insanity is largely the batshit insanity of Judaism with more batshit insanity heaped on top, I don't think you have any leg to stand on in calling Judaism "false".

5. That still means she got pregnant once, the likelihood of which could have been dramatically lessened with comprehensive sex education, and the second part of your claim is laughably false, since repeat teen pregnancies absolutely occur. (Like in Texas, which has the highest rate of any state in the US... and abstinence-only sex "education".)

6. Your "God" does not exist (a god might, but it ain't yours), so it's your word against mine and given how absolutely fucking nuts you are, your word is worth absolutely diddly-squat.

7. According to Gallup, Barack Obama never went below 40% (https://news.gallup.com/poll/116479/barack-obama-presidential-job-approval.aspx) and spent about a third of his Presidency above 50%. By contrast, Donald Trump's peak is 46%. (https://news.gallup.com/poll/201617/gallup-daily-trump-job-approval.aspx)

And yes, it took time to build up support, and the Republicans did that in part by stoking racial tensions and hatreds, partly in response to Northern Democrats' support for the Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act. They had much quicker results in Presidential elections (where Goldwater won five states the first time out) than in Congressional elections, because of the power of incumbency and map-drawing.

You sound like Dinesh D'Souza, whose "career" is based on (shitty, because there are no good arguments for religion) Christian apologetics and denying that the political inversion took place, and so, like him, you are, as always...

5. Ok so after a few pregnancies she will realize that sex causes pregnancies, so she probably would have 2 at most.

7. Yes it took time to build up support, indicating that the racist voters remained solidly Democrat, and that the shift had factors other than race involved.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2018, 08:42:56 am »
The Southern Strategy worked because it scooped up the racist voters. That was the point!

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2018, 08:48:44 am »
The Southern Strategy worked because it scooped up the racist voters. That was the point!

It did not work because it took years for the South to become Republican.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2018, 09:02:10 am »
Someone hasn't looked at a map of safe Republican states on an electoral map in the last decade.

Or three.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2018, 03:54:45 pm »
Presidentially the Southern Strategy worked almost immediately, reversed only by candidates native to the South (Carter, and Clinton partly because of Perot). With Congress it took longer because there are other factors there--incumbency and maps.

And as for "two pregnancies and then she'll get it"? Fuck you. How about teaching everyone how to have sex safely so that almost none of them get pregnant unintentionally? (Oh wait, that would mean that women could enjoy themselves and not be chained to a kid and actually have a career. Can't have that!)
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2018, 07:59:23 pm »
Ugh, I didn’t masturbate in weeks and then committed the sin today. But I am posting it here to be honest so that I am not a hypocrite. While masturbation is a sin, we all occasionally do it and we’re all sinners. The difference is that I have a Church and God to confess to, you guys don’t.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 08:02:18 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2018, 08:09:48 pm »
Ugh, I didn’t masturbate in weeks and then committed the sin today. But I am posting it here to be honest so that I am not a hypocrite. While masturbation is a sin, we all occasionally do it and we’re all sinners. The difference is that I have a Church and God to confess to, you guys don’t.

Do you just go to your local priest with a cloud of remorse hanging over you and say, "I'm sorry Father, I burped the worm again today." ? 'Cause that'd be great.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2018, 08:56:15 pm »

Do you just go to your local priest with a cloud of remorse hanging over you and say, "I'm sorry Father, I burped the worm again today." ? 'Cause that'd be great.

Similar to that but with a certain general procedure. This is how the confession rite goes. www.catholicnewsagency.com/amp/resources/sacraments/reconciliation/rite-of-confession
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 09:00:40 pm by Jacob Harrison »

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2018, 11:01:54 pm »

Similar to that but with a certain general procedure. This is how the confession rite goes. www.catholicnewsagency.com/amp/resources/sacraments/reconciliation/rite-of-confession
I thought your "confession" went "ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, deeeenim CUZZZzzzz..."