Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

Important announcement about the parallel universe

(1/5) > >>

Jacob Harrison:
Remember how I said that I made a mistake in the most recent animation forcing me to delete it? Well today, my parallel self from a parallel universe who used a wand and merged our parallel selves into one causing me to have memories from the parallel universe. In the parallel universe the rightful heir to the English throne Pierre Naquet became King of England, the United States, and Holy Roman Emperor after defeating the European nations resisting the US invasion of England ruling a vast Empire spanning England, Ireland, Continental Europe, the United States, Turkey, the Levant, the Arabian Peninsula, and Israel. Things were going great until...

The King got cuckolded

Then as you know, it caused the fall of his Empire, the rise of the Fourth Reich, and the Second Holocaust which lasted until the Fourth Reich was overthrown. Extramarital sex causes disasters like this to happen folks. Art Vandelay thinks that it means that the monarchical form of government is shitty if it can fall over a cuckold incident but it is just as likely to happen in a Republic because a cuckold can create a political scandal that can discredit politicians causing political rivalries that can cause the rise of a radical extremist group and drive a country into civil war.

So I will work on a new animation documenting what happened in the parallel universe.

Art Vandelay:
Well then, perhaps you have some examples of democracies going tits up over one guy getting cucked. Hell, it doesn't even have to be the head of state. Any elected representative will do.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Art Vandelay on August 13, 2018, 02:18:38 pm ---Well then, perhaps you have some exaples of democracies going tits up over one guy getting cucked. Hell, it doesn't even have to be the head of state. Any elected representative will do.

--- End quote ---

Well I don’t have examples of monarchies falling over a guy getting cucked except for Camelot and the Empire in the parallel universe. It is a rare occurance, and I don’t think that a monarchy increases the likeliness of a government falling over a cuckold incident.

Tolpuddle Martyr:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on August 13, 2018, 02:12:01 pm ---...used a wand....cuckolded...

--- End quote ---

Oh relax kid, niam was taking the piss when he was going on about your second cousin.

Or was he?

Art Vandelay:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on August 13, 2018, 02:31:48 pm ---
--- Quote from: Art Vandelay on August 13, 2018, 02:18:38 pm ---Well then, perhaps you have some exaples of democracies going tits up over one guy getting cucked. Hell, it doesn't even have to be the head of state. Any elected representative will do.

--- End quote ---

Well I don’t have examples of monarchies falling over a guy getting cucked except for Camelot and the Empire in the parallel universe. It is a rare occurance, and I don’t think that a monarchy increases the likeliness of a government falling over a cuckold incident.

--- End quote ---

In other words, no.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version