Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

More proof that Christianity is true.

(1/4) > >>

Jacob Harrison:
Last night I had a nightmare of there being a shooting. Today I found out that there was a shooting at a bar in California. God gave me the dream so that I could prove that Christianity is true. How do you explain the fact that I had a dream of a shooting before I found out about an actual one that happened?

rookie:
Yeah, but didn't you also dream about nailing your cousin behind the dunes? That would prove, what, he wants you happy?

KingOfRhye:
I see two perfectly reasonable possibilities that don't require a divine explanation:

1.  Sheer coincidence.  Also, it ain't exactly like shootings are an unheard-of event these days, sadly.  They've been in people's minds a lot lately, so for someone to dream of one and there then be an actual shooting the next day really doesn't strike me as a very remarkable coincidence.

2.  Or you never had such a dream, you're making it up. 

dpareja:

--- Quote from: KingOfRhye on November 08, 2018, 09:57:30 am ---perfectly reasonable
--- End quote ---

There's your problem right there, you're assuming people like Jakey-boy are reasonable.

Tolpuddle Martyr:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on November 08, 2018, 07:57:19 am ---Last night I had a nightmare of there being a shooting. Today I found out that there was a shooting at a bar in California. God gave me the dream so that I could prove that Christianity is true. How do you explain the fact that I had a dream of a shooting before I found out about an actual one that happened?

--- End quote ---
Oh you tasteless little shit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version