Author Topic: Kid killed in wood chipper accident.  (Read 7060 times)

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
Re: Kid killed in wood chipper accident.
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2012, 06:05:27 pm »
I thought it too, but was too afraid to admit it.  I couldn't help it. >_<

Offline N. De Plume

• Mysterious Writing Implement
  • The Beast
  • Nom, nom, nom…
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2012, 07:56:33 pm »
I don’t think anyone who has even heard of the relevant scene in Fargo could keep from thinking about it. We’re all just waiting for someone else to be the first to bring it up so we don’t feel guilty about it. Thanks for that conscience-clearing, nickiknack.
-A Pen Name

Offline Tigger_the_Wing

• Hell's Granny on a GoldWing
  • Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2012, 07:22:07 am »
Some parents really believe that a child understands danger and sensible behaviour years before they actually do. A few months ago a neighbour's four-year-old nearly lost his fingers in a domestic wood chipper. His dad thought he was capable of helping.  :( The lad was 'lucky' in that he only lost the skin, and will have nearly normal use of his hand.

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2012, 08:36:53 am »
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/11/11139382-6-year-old-accidentally-killed-in-dads-wood-chipper?lite

A kid was killed when he was pulled into a wood chipper while his dad wasn't paying attention.

The video in the link shows the wood chipper and the truck involved, though they are covered in tarps. I assume the machines are covered with tarps because they contain the red mush that used to be a kid. Lovely mental images right? Maybe it's because I have curiosity like a cat, but am I the only one that kind of wants to see pictures of the aftermath?

The comments are typical of MSN(meaning full of fail). Plenty of blame flying all over, including people blaming Obama. There's a religious "discussion" that started when a person said they were praying for the kid and his family and another responded by asking why a good, benevolent god would allow this to happen to begin with. The second one was promptly told to shut up and not be arrogant enough to think he would change someone's religious views in a MSN comments section.

Rotten.com has pictures that may give you a clue as to what this certain incident would look like. If you're that f'ing curious. Tho I warn everyone who doesn't know... rotten.com is Not Safe for Life.

As for the story itself... yeesh. Hell of a way to go and condolences to the family.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2012, 09:22:39 am »
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/11/11139382-6-year-old-accidentally-killed-in-dads-wood-chipper?lite

A kid was killed when he was pulled into a wood chipper while his dad wasn't paying attention.

The video in the link shows the wood chipper and the truck involved, though they are covered in tarps. I assume the machines are covered with tarps because they contain the red mush that used to be a kid. Lovely mental images right? Maybe it's because I have curiosity like a cat, but am I the only one that kind of wants to see pictures of the aftermath?

The comments are typical of MSN(meaning full of fail). Plenty of blame flying all over, including people blaming Obama. There's a religious "discussion" that started when a person said they were praying for the kid and his family and another responded by asking why a good, benevolent god would allow this to happen to begin with. The second one was promptly told to shut up and not be arrogant enough to think he would change someone's religious views in a MSN comments section.

Rotten.com has pictures that may give you a clue as to what this certain incident would look like. If you're that f'ing curious. Tho I warn everyone who doesn't know... rotten.com is Not Safe for Life.

As for the story itself... yeesh. Hell of a way to go and condolences to the family.

You haven't seen my posts in the disturbing picture thread have you. One was a picture of a baby whose head was blown up. You don't by chance have a link to the pictures your talking about, do you.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2012, 10:40:47 am »
My warning wasn't to you, dear. :P

As for the links I... I'd rather not link them out of the disturbing images thread. For safety's sake. Just look for anything about 'dismemberment' and 'meat grinders'.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!