Author Topic: Something very significant that happened just now.  (Read 5682 times)

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
  • The person who discovered England's true monarch
Something very significant that happened just now.
« on: July 12, 2018, 08:38:23 pm »
Very recently I was in my room and all of a sudden the door opened by itself. Out of the door emerged someone who looked exactly like me, holding a crucifix. He performed a Holy spell causing my soul to escape my body and enter his causing our consciousnesses to merge into one and have memories of both selves. It turns out that he is me from a parralel universe where Charles John Montague Manners became King of England, France, and as a result of him defeating the EU during the warfare, he also became Holy Roman Emperor.

I took my former body through the portal, entering a castle. There were guards who said that they will take care of the body and took the body away. The guard also told me to go back to this universe..

I came back to this universe and the portal closed.

In the parralel universe, Charles Manners was successful until his friend was seduced into having romantic extramarital sex which caused events which led to the Sword of Excalibur to be destroyed which caused England to be supernaturally cursed with a plague that wiped out England’s entire population.

I will be making animated YouTube videos documenting events in the parralel universe to promote the legitimacy cause for this universe since it failed in the other. The moral of the story is that you should not have extra marital sex.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
Re: Something very significant that happened just now.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2018, 09:10:48 pm »
I'm waiting for that video, Jake, where you say "oink" for five whole minutes - then I'll let you know about your second cousin.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Lana Reverse

• The Beast
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2018, 09:13:57 pm »
Beware those who hate the rich more than they love the poor.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 09:40:38 pm »
I'm waiting for that video, Jake, where you say "oink" for five whole minutes - then I'll let you know about your second cousin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9UDhCmufjI&feature=youtu.be

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2018, 10:08:49 pm »
Oh my god you look absolutely ugly.

Ironbite-give up your dream of fucking your second cousin man.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2018, 11:28:12 pm »
I love how I just told him to do it, and he...did it.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2018, 04:05:57 am »

Jacob Harrison = cuck.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2018, 04:48:12 am »

Now can you tell me about my second cousin?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2018, 04:54:12 am »
I think I'll do it...tomorrow.

Roll around in the mud and get comfortable, piggy.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2018, 05:12:34 am »
I think I'll do it...tomorrow.

Roll around in the mud and get comfortable, piggy.

Never cave to a cuck's demands, niam.
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2018, 05:17:31 am »
Hence why I said I think - I might always just decide to either say it to him or not, or just put it off another day. Y'know, build up the suspense.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2018, 05:34:20 am »

Jacob Harrison = cuck.

Yeah the math checks out

Offline Jacob Harrison

• The Beast
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2018, 09:43:24 am »
Hence why I said I think - I might always just decide to either say it to him or not, or just put it off another day. Y'know, build up the suspense.

When do you think you will say it to me? You promised that after the video of me oinking, you’ll let me know.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2018, 10:30:27 am »

When do you think you will say it to me? You promised that after the video of me oinking, you’ll let me know.

You're trusting niam to keep his promises?

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2018, 04:44:05 pm »
Very recently I was in my room and all of a sudden the door opened by itself. Out of the door emerged someone who looked exactly like me, holding a crucifix. He performed a Holy spell causing my soul to escape my body and enter his causing our consciousnesses to merge into one and have memories of both selves. It turns out that he is me from a parralel universe where Charles John Montague Manners became King of England, France, and as a result of him defeating the EU during the warfare, he also became Holy Roman Emperor.

I took my former body through the portal, entering a castle. There were guards who said that they will take care of the body and took the body away. The guard also told me to go back to this universe..

I came back to this universe and the portal closed.

In the parralel universe, Charles Manners was successful until his friend was seduced into having romantic extramarital sex which caused events which led to the Sword of Excalibur to be destroyed which caused England to be supernaturally cursed with a plague that wiped out England’s entire population.

I will be making animated YouTube videos documenting events in the parralel universe to promote the legitimacy cause for this universe since it failed in the other. The moral of the story is that you should not have extra marital sex.
Was his friend's name 'Lancelot du lac'?