Rubbish > Preaching and Worship

My new plan to convert you guys to Roman Catholicism

(1/4) > >>

Jacob Harrison:
My new plan involves at least one person here doing a challenge and they should film themselves doing it so that other people here can witness and be converted.

What the person who agrees to do the challenge should do is buy an ouija Board, and do research on a bunch of other occult Satanic demon summoning rituals. They should film it as well as the hauntings that go on in the house as a result. The person should communicate with them using an EVP recorder to record the voices of the demons, and ask them questions about Jesus Christ to record how the demons react to it.

Then they should get a priest to drive the demons out of the house and film the results.

Will anyone here do the challenge.

Tolpuddle Martyr:
You come to a site full of skeptics and your plan involves convincing them to buy a ouija board?

Well, it's your form, it's in character, no surprises here.

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on July 13, 2018, 07:03:59 pm ---You come to a site full of skeptics and your plan involves convincing them to buy a ouija board?

--- End quote ---

Are you willing to do the challenge?

dpareja:

--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on July 13, 2018, 07:51:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: Tolpuddle Martyr on July 13, 2018, 07:03:59 pm ---You come to a site full of skeptics and your plan involves convincing them to buy a ouija board?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Will you front all the cash?

Jacob Harrison:

--- Quote from: dpareja on July 13, 2018, 07:59:01 pm ---
--- Quote from: Jacob Harrison on July 13, 2018, 07:51:01 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Will you front all the cash?

--- End quote ---

Oh, are you saying that I must pay money for the challenge?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version