Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Politics and Government / Re: Sex Crime Allegations Against Roy Moore
« Last post by SCarpelan on Today at 05:29:10 am »
Nearly 80% of white Alabamans voted for Moore, almost all of black Alabamans voted against him.

Even whether or not you want child molesters in the senate has become a racial issue in USA.

...I'm not sure how you managed to do that.

Because child molestation doesn't matter as much as race, abortion and blind political partisanship for the southern Republicans. No matter how disgusting a Republican is they will find a way to justify not voting for someone who doesn't share key identity issues like these. Christian forgiveness, slut shaming, conspiracy theories about media bias... whatever it takes.
« Last post by Askold on Today at 03:26:23 am »
Nearly 80% of white Alabamans voted for Moore, almost all of black Alabamans voted against him.

Even whether or not you want child molesters in the senate has become a racial issue in USA.

...I'm not sure how you managed to do that.
Politics and Government / Re: What is Terrorism?
« Last post by Eiki-mun on Today at 02:58:22 am »
Fair enough. I just hate how the right tries to label a whole group of over a billion people all with different backgrounds, nationalities and different denominations as terrorists, but will turn around and say there are no white or Christian terrorists.

Dylan Roof. James Alex Fields. Or, if you want to go a little farther back, Timothy McVeigh. Cliven Bundy.

It's not hard to find white/Christian terrorists and I didn't even look.
« Last post by Cloud3514 on Today at 02:56:21 am »
But hey, the asshole lost. Hopefully this is the last we see of him. I don't doubt that Doug Jones will be lucky to win reelection when his term is up, but at least for now the Democrats hold a seat in Alabama of all places.
Politics and Government / Re: What is Terrorism?
« Last post by Id82 on Today at 01:37:16 am »
 Fair enough. I just hate how the right tries to label a whole group of over a billion people all with different backgrounds, nationalities and different denominations as terrorists, but will turn around and say there are no white or Christian terrorists.
Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami. One of the unfortunate consequences of the September 11, 2001 attacks was that it killed the interest growing in the West, particularly the US, in Arabic music, this being one great example of a melding of Western and Arabic music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3lWwBslWqg

This and Contrarians Arabian black metal upthread really show what makes music from or inspired by that region great.

Its those rhythms.
« Last post by Id82 on Today at 01:32:10 am »
 I'm well aware that it's a psychological disorder. Maybe I'm just being technical, with my terminologies. Whether you're a convicted pedo or ephebiphile is bad either way.

I'm not defending what he did at all.
« Last post by Askold on Today at 01:29:24 am »
I don't know why people don't just call him a child molester.

Besides, "Uh, he's not a pedophile, he's an EEBEEHEEBIEPHILE ...You've probably never heard of it" defense is such a hipster move and doesn't really make it any less creepy. People just use it to defend child molesters in a "gotcha" type argument where they think that pointing out one mistake in the "opponent's" claims will discredit all of it.
Society and History / Re: The crazy stuff people say on the net
« Last post by Kanzenkankaku on Today at 01:20:41 am »
A) PizzaGate is still fake
B) People who aren't crazy most likely already know about the Saudi connection to 9/11
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Worldview Checkup
« Last post by Kanzenkankaku on Today at 01:17:31 am »
Haaaaaa, I remember this thing from a month or so ago. Lemme dig up my results:

0% Christian
45% Postmodern
0% New Spiritual
2.4% Islamic
38% Secular
14% Marxist

I notice there’s no anarchism segment, which is a shame. I also enjoy the 2.4% Islamic, which I’m guessing stems from the “Do you think God and Allah are the same?”

There’s also the notion that I don’t think they know what these terms mean...

Obviously Allah is a different entity from my bible's God, why else would they be called different names then? /s
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10