Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
E) Yes.
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Last post by KingOfRhye on Today at 07:43:59 am »
He said to me "You do know the forum where they discuss being activists is public, don't you?"  'They' meaning the 'gay activists'.

I wonder if he is talking about fstdt.  And yeah, I wanna know who's paying people for stuff I'm already doing for free, too.

The whole idea makes less and less sense the more I think about...why would anyone NEED to pay 'gay activists' to disrupt some place like Christian News Network, anyway?  They give people enough reason to want to do that.

Anyway, before, I just thought Guest was extremely annoying....now, I'm beginning to think he's FUCKING NUTS.
Religion and Philosophy / Re: Christian News Network fundies
« Last post by Bob J. on April 22, 2018, 11:48:53 pm »
Can someone tell me now to get in touch with PeeWee?

Guest Verified has been telling TheKingOfRyhe that good money can be made trolling Christian websites. I could use a few extra bucks. Is this cash under the table or do I need to declare the income?

https://christiannews.net/2018/04/09/ohio-pastor-no-longer-allowed-to-offer-lunchtime-bible-study-at-school-following-complaint/
Society and History / Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Last post by Lana Reverse on April 22, 2018, 11:47:17 pm »
RED PILL ALERT
All women are, to a greater or lesser extent, whores. The exceptions are virgins, who can only maintain chastity through unrelenting force. What you are describing is in fact what all women come to when given complete freedom. My dear European, I’m not sure if you’ve been with many women like me, perhaps better that you shouldn’t, but anyone that’s spoken to an honest woman knows this. They want it this way, because it’s power. We all as men inherently desire women, and not just one (though we can be contented with one). The reverse is true for them, but in freedom they can have all men. Rich guys with small dicks are easy Street for them. A bitter, cruel, yet releasing truth.
Women need control, not freedom.
All humans do, but only men create laws, rules, regulations, etc. Don’t forget that in the bible, it’s not clear that God ever intended to make a woman; rather, it was observed that the man needed company. My favorite part is helpmeet.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4utAJ-JraE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4utAJ-JraE</a>

On what forum was this comment made?

A) MPUA Forum
B) r/TheRedPill
C) /pol/
D) Return of Kings
Bug Reports / Re: What’s going on with fstdt.com?
« Last post by RavynousHunter on April 22, 2018, 12:39:01 pm »
From the error its giving, methinks something's gone screwy with a connection string, somewheres.
Bug Reports / What’s going on with fstdt.com?
« Last post by Jocasta on April 22, 2018, 09:06:28 am »

Probably not the place type mention it but why can I not access fstdt anymore?
The Lounge / Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Last post by Askold on April 22, 2018, 02:51:48 am »
Well, the NRA is probably the leading voice in keeping guns readily available to Americans, so there's a good chance that if it weren't for the NRA, this person wouldn't have been able to get a gun and would have had to use a knife instead.
...or just stayed at home yelling homophobic slurs into his headset playing COD like the rest of the people in countries that don't let peeps like him play with guns.
NRA is one of the leading voices in telling US citizens that they need to start a civil war because (((they))) are coming for your guns and if you don't shoot first (((they))) will disarm you and kill you and rape your kids.
Well, the NRA is probably the leading voice in keeping guns readily available to Americans, so there's a good chance that if it weren't for the NRA, this person wouldn't have been able to get a gun and would have had to use a knife instead.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10