Author Topic: NBC execs briefed on war w/ Iran  (Read 8787 times)

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
NBC execs briefed on war w/ Iran
« on: March 01, 2012, 02:46:59 pm »
Behind closed doors by a former general, who is now working for "defense" contractors.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCY30FXgLVY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCY30FXgLVY</a>

According to this video, it sounds as though we can expect Iran to "attack" us within the next 90 days. Oh, and Israel's "only" defensive option is a preemptive nuclear strike.

Vid unrelated, but the first thought in my mind as I watched the above story:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F46r-_jPPHY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F46r-_jPPHY</a>
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
Re: NBC execs briefed on war w/ Iran
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 03:01:57 pm »
... why would a NEWS AGENCY be getting briefed about a war?! What in the name of the Night and Stars...
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline tempus

• Bishop
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2012, 03:05:46 pm »
It's getting kinda Gulf of Tonkin in here...
Congratulations.  You found Ronald Reagan. He’s living in each and every one of you.  Just waiting to gnaw his way out of your chest and skitter off into the ventilation ducts.

--Neckfucker

That shape...that figure...those curves...god damn the weighted companion cube has never looked so good!

--Anonymous

Los Angeles is a city of brick, steel, concrete, and asphalt. There's no room for cows.

--CommanderCoffee

Offline booley

• Pope
  • Grand High Viceroy of the Eastern Expanses
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2012, 03:21:32 pm »
... why would a NEWS AGENCY be getting briefed about a war?! What in the name of the Night and Stars...

help keeping  the story straight?

You know, i would be less conspiratorially minded if there weren't so many actual conspiracies.
“The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. Instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views...which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.”
The Doctor

Offline Ranger_Joe

• Pope
  • The Stranger With Candy
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2012, 03:26:13 pm »
::sigh:: This is insanity...Absolute insanity..Anyone up in Canada need a room mate? I'm house broken and I clean. I can cook too.
Rangers Lead The Way..All The Way!

I would give a fuck, but I gave my last one to your mother last night.

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2012, 04:02:50 pm »
It's getting kinda Gulf of Tonkin in here...

"You furnish the pictures, I'll furnish the war."
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline VirtualStranger

• Blinded with Science
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2012, 04:39:02 pm »
Israel would be forced into a "pre-emptive nuclear strike" in order to defend against weapons that don't actually exist?

Offline ThunderWulf

• Strange, even crazy, but never dull
  • The Beast
  • By Odin's beard!
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2012, 04:48:35 pm »
What the actual fuck???
a.k.a. TGRwulf
"hehehehe. you said member." ~ Shepard/Booker
"it's kind of like my right left hand on a sunday every night. How so? It beats the fuck out of me!" ~ Saturn500
"Drinking, fighting, fucking...they basically outlawed 99% of the lifestyle of your typical Irishman.  Much less your typical Viking." ~ RavynousHunter

Offline starseeker

• God
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2012, 05:25:18 pm »
Why the hell is "pre-emptive strike" in the same sentence as "defensive option". It's breaking my brain just thinking about it. And people wonder why Israel's neighbours don't like it.

Offline DrFishcake

• The Beast
  • A vegetarian called Fishcake. Long story.
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2012, 05:29:12 pm »
Fingers crossed this is just conspiranoia.  :-\

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 05:35:23 pm »
I there a serious threat of war or is this just a conspiracy theory? I want to know if I should worry about bugging out to Canada so I don't get drafted, cause Iran would be a lot more serious than the last two wars. I'm not about to fight and die for a bunch of rich asshole so they can get richer and abuse the lower classes. I'm not about to fight in defense of a country that doesn't deserve it(Israel). I not about to fight in a conflict that so many assume is black and white, when in fact it isn't even gray and gray, It's black and really dark gray. The governments of Israel and Iran can fight each other if they want, but will not be a part of it. I will not be a part of what could easily segway into World War III. I have feel sorry for the sane residents of those countries that would get dragged into this with no choice in the matter. Honestly the best thing to do with Israel would be to remove everyone living there then nuke it until it's so radioactive no could live there. Hell, it's already worthless, barren desert that no sane person would want. The only way I would go into a war was if I was a highly paid mercenary.

Sorry, had to vent a little about this bullshit. And I'll say it since I always have to when discuss my opinion of Israel: I am not anti-semetic (Though I don't have a high opinion of any Abrahamic religion), I am not a Nazi or Neo-Nazi. Yes I am of German ancestry. Yes my favorite band is Rammstein(I can't mention them without someone making a Nazi joke), and I hate when people use their song Amerika set to a montage of picture of Obama with Hitler mustaches, devil horns, or both. The dozen or so video like that on youtube drive me up a fucking wall. I will say it again to be perfectly clear I AM NOT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM A NAZI. Sorry for more venting .
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2012, 03:34:28 pm »
Honestly the best thing to do with Israel would be to remove everyone living there then nuke it until it's so radioactive no could live there. Hell, it's already worthless, barren desert that no sane person would want.

They would return to fight each other over control of the ruins while dying of radiation poisoning. In time, they would raise families amid the rubble and the birth defects and cancer running rampant through their children would just be God's little test for his chosen people.

Distind

« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2012, 04:06:34 pm »
Why the hell is "pre-emptive strike" in the same sentence as "defensive option". It's breaking my brain just thinking about it. And people wonder why Israel's neighbours don't like it.

In an age where offensive capabilities involve being able to level a nation before said nation can flinch, it's the closest thing to defense you can manage.

It also explains how so many people who dwell over such things turn to drinking.

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2012, 04:53:39 pm »
We'll be back with a look at next week's panic topic right after this word from our sponsors.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline m52nickerson

• Polish Viking
  • The Beast
  • Winning by flying omoplata!
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2012, 04:56:48 pm »
We'll be back with a look at next week's panic topic right after this word from our sponsors.

You sir...WIN!
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. ~Macbeth