Author Topic: Did you know you can remove chemtrails with a spray bottle and vinegar?  (Read 4046 times)

Offline DiscoBerry

• The Beast
    • Has the Hadron Collider Destroyed the Earth Yet?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsdeAF_Prfo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsdeAF_Prfo</a>

And here's a gem from the comments:
no they been screwing with my meds so screw you I will not.
the science method has been force fed down our throats in the new world order training camps IE public schools.
you even admit that you dont understand how chemtrails work, but yet you claim to be an expert on them and how to stop them.
how could you possibly know if vinegar helps??
you can just go take your chip and your "Vaccine" and march to CAMP FEMA.
they will get my gun when they kill me1

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
I love the idea of mentally disturbed conspiracy theorists and survivalists getting into a fight over which one is crazier.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions
I made it about 1:12 in before I just had to stop.  Because... this is stupider than that double rainbow bloke.
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.

Offline Sigmaleph

• Ungodlike
  • Administrator
  • The Beast
    • sigmaleph on tumblr
I love the idea of mentally disturbed conspiracy theorists and survivalists getting into a fight over which one is crazier.

It gets worse. The person who uploaded the video, making fun of Ron Paul fans for believing in crazy conspiracies? He's a holocaust revisionist.
Σא

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast

I want it known that most survivalists aren't anything like the crazy people everyone seems to think they are. I've frequented a couple survivalist forums and one (Zombe Sqaud) outright forbade political discussion (the mods had to torch quite a few threads during the last gun freakout). The other had a political sub forum and a conspiracy sub forum. According to one thread, quite a few of the mbers where atheists and thus rejected all the rapture BS. I think the conspiracy board was made to confine the crazy to a place where the sane members don't have to see it and is looked at with facepalms abound.

Most survivalists aren't scared about the end of the world so much as large scale intense natural disasters like Katrina. I find that to be a very good idea in regard to the increase in natural disasters. Other people do it as a an (albeit odd) hobby. Saying you have a personal bunker sounds badass to me. If I was building a dream house, my man cave would be made into a zombie bunker. Actually I'd probably build the whole house in an old muzzle silo.
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
I'm actually part of both the Zombie Squad forum and the Zombie Survival & Defense Wiki. There's lots of kooks there, but also a lot of regular guys who just want to be prepared for things like natural disasters (Katrina showed exactly what happens when people are unprepared for a society-destroying cataclysm), economic collapse, or war. Unfortunately, the minority always tends to be the loudest.

Though like I said, the ZSDW still has its nuts and conspiracy theorists. There was one thread where a guy was flipping out over the government purchasing thousands of rounds of .357 SIG, being all "What are they up to?! What are they planning?! NWO NWO!" Turns out .357 SIG is the standard round of the Secret Service, and the amount of ammo they purchased was a few hundred per agent for a year that they would have to use for both practice and actual service.

I ended up making a post (which was fairly well received) warning people to actually do the research and look carefully at things instead of just immediately zipping to the conspiracy angle.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
I watched the whole thing. Appalling. Shocking. Idiocy. No other words can better describe this human-shaped object, this mom, this citizen, this voter.

All that perfectly good vinegar gone to waste. She could have soaked the dandelion weeds to death with it, and made an actual difference in her world.

So, I guess from the scene and her accent that this was in the north east, near a large city, with an international airport within 25 miles, and we saw how air traffic control and assigned flight paths work. Amazing how fast vinegar evaporates on a cold day and races up, 20 thousand + feet into the air to NOT cause water condensation trails to disperse in the wind.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
I've heard about this before.

Chemtrails are so incredibly dangerous and lethal and they will kill us all and the only way to stop them is some cheap vinegar and a spray bottle... Aside from the whole impossible physics and pseudoscience of chemtrails isn't it a bit anticlimatic that spraying some vinegar will keep your family safe?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline mellenORL

• The Beast
The best discoveries are always experimental accidents...gone right! :)
It is a miracle, and she is totally Super Mom.
"So Suck It, government!"
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
I thought vinegar was how you got rid of pesky Raxacoricofallapatorians.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 02:53:58 am by SpaceProg »

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
I made it about 1:12 in before I just had to stop.  Because... this is stupider than that double rainbow bloke.

I'm actually reminded more of the woman who saw a rainbow in her sprinkler water and freaked out, thinking that it was because of the government adding something to her water.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast

I'm actually reminded more of the woman who saw a rainbow in her sprinkler water and freaked out, thinking that it was because of the government adding something to her water.

I think I remember seeing that one, was the poster was dead serious that such rainbows had happened ever before? Claiming that it only started AFTER something was put into the water?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
I wouldn't be surprised, some people really are THAT fucking stupid.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline mellenORL

• The Beast
<channels Sarah Palin> Ya know, it just goes ta show that what I learned in school back in the '60's is still right!
"Dilution Is The Solution To Pollution."<boxes sides of head to chase Palin out>

Seriously, that was a popular bumper sticker. Corporate propaganda repeated by congressmen. "My Country. Right or Wrong", "(peace sign)", " :)", and that pollution derp was about all you'd see on bumpers back then.

Offline gomer21xx

• Pope
  • Squick responsibly!
    • RT Gomer Productions

You had to remind me of her, didn't you? >.o
I'm looking for patrons!  How can you help?  Check out my Patreon page! =)

As always, you can catch my podcasts and videos at RT Gomer Productions!

Quote from: TheL
I've seen so many tits, they've blended into one enormous mega boob!

Quote from: The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist
Dude, when Vox Day was born, he shot out the hospital window and over an entire tank of sharks.