Author Topic: The NRA are all too willing to commit armed insurrection  (Read 6209 times)

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
  • Saw the ME3 endings, got turned into a husk. :(-
The NRA are all too willing to commit armed insurrection
« on: March 02, 2014, 07:38:12 pm »
Why the heck was this not blaring on national news media? Do me a favor every time someone mentions the NRA bring this up.

Meet Wayne Anthony Ross, nominated by then-Governor Sarah Palin to serve as Alaska’s Attorney General and member of the Alaska State Defense Force, member of the Alaska Peacemakers Militia and NRA board member.

For those who do not know the Alaska Peacemakers Militia advocated violent succession from the United States because gun rights. Fun fact a congressman was among their ranks! Meet Rep. Don Young, also a board member of the NRA. All white kooks with a kooky tl:dr manifesto, kooky interviews and to complete the cycle of white trash the militia’s meeting place was at a Denny’s. They planned to murder state troopers, judges and other officials using illegal guns and explosives. Worse yet, Rep. Don Young is still in office!

Their manifesto:
Let it be known that we, the people of Alaska, stand in recognition of the true principle that whenever a government abandons the purpose for which we have created it and even becomes hostile towards that which it was once a defender of, it is no longer a fit steward of the political power that is inherent in the people and lent to this government with strict conditions. These conditions are clearly defined in the United States Constitution and understood by the common man.
Furthermore, to the extent that our government violates these conditions, they nullify their own authority, at which point it is our right and duty, not as subjects but as sovereign Americans, to entrust this power to new stewards who will not depart from the laws we have given them.

This being the case, let it be known that should our government seek to further tax, restrict or register firearms or otherwise impose on the right that shall not be infringed, thus impairing our ability to exercise the God-given right to self-defense which precedes all human legislation and is superior to it, that the duty of us good and faithful people will not be to obey them but to alter or abolish them and institute new government laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form as to us shall seem most likely to effect our safety and happiness.

A kooky video made by their batshit insane leader Schaeffer Cox.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlBDkpIRY0w" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlBDkpIRY0w</a>

A kooky interview by Rep. Don Young with Schaeffer Cox
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBSOHXDiwA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDBSOHXDiwA</a>

Traitors, the whole lot of them.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 12:25:27 am by The Illusive Man »
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

*RRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR* *SCREECH* *smokes*

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
Re: The NRA are all too willing to preform armed insurrection
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 07:43:57 pm »
As far as I know there's been quite a large Alaskan secessionist movement for a while now. If I recall correctly, Palin's hubby was advocating for it.

And as for this guy; he's proof that every tree has it's nuts.
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 07:46:09 pm »
The "right of rebellion" doesn't mean you can take up arms every time the government does something you don't like.

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 07:58:44 pm »
As far as I know there's been quite a large Alaskan secessionist movement for a while now. If I recall correctly, Palin's hubby was advocating for it.

LOL Palin disarmed the Alaska State Defense Force because they were becoming a liability. The kookiness of these militias are not uncommon.

The "right of rebellion" doesn't mean you can take up arms every time the government does something you don't like.
They do not have the right to succeeded, period. The Civil War settled this.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2014, 08:03:54 pm by The Illusive Man »
Despite knowing about indoctrination I thought it was a good idea to put a human Reaper near my office. Now I am a sentient husk :(.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2014, 08:03:05 pm »

LOL Palin disarmed the Alaska State Defense Force because they were becoming a liability. The kookiness of these militias are not uncommon.
Question: if these militias go rogue, how would they feel about average citizens exercising their Second Amendment rights on them?  After all, that's part of the reason the Second Amendment was written.

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 08:05:17 pm »

Question: if these militias go rogue, how would they feel about average citizens exercising their Second Amendment rights on them?  After all, that's part of the reason the Second Amendment was written.

I don't think they bothered thinking that far. or at all.

Offline The Illusive Man

• The Beast
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 08:07:59 pm »

Two words, shoot back. You can’t reason with paranoids, those detached from reality. They tend to operate on the us or them dichotomy.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2014, 08:15:39 pm »

In the case of the NRA, the entire leadership is nuts. It's an illustrative example of what happens when a group advocates for arms industry profits at the expense of everything else.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2014, 08:38:59 pm »
Oh, they by all means should try to violently secede from the union. We need target practice for our rail guns, flying death robots, laser beams, and soon to be our powered armor wearing elite troops.

By all means, wingnuts, try.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2014, 10:41:22 pm »
We need target practice for our rail guns, flying death robots, laser beams, and soon to be our powered armor wearing elite troops.

We already get plenty of practice blowing up random ay-rab kids in Pakistan and Yemen, honestly.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline I am lizard

• The Beast
    • https://www.instagram.com/p/9SIHifrULJ/
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2014, 10:49:32 pm »
We need target practice for our rail guns, flying death robots, laser beams, and soon to be our powered armor wearing elite troops.

We already get plenty of practice blowing up random ay-rab kids in Pakistan and Yemen, honestly.
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2014, 01:39:02 pm »

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Harriers for the cup!
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2014, 02:05:51 pm »
What does preform mean? Do you mean that they are willing to plan an insurrection or assist in forming a rebel faction but not willing to go through with it?

Or did you mean to write perform?
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2014, 04:30:01 pm »

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Harriers for the cup!
Harriers for the Falklands!

Offline Commissar Kaz

• Tzeentchian Cultist
  • Bishop
  • Just as planned!
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2014, 07:12:37 pm »

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

Harriers for the cup!
Harriers for the Falklands!

You get a Harrier! You get a Harrier! Everybody gets a Harrier!

Seriously though, I guess they just think that if they ever did try to rise up against the government, everyone else would join them. I've seriously seen some wingnuts claim that the military would just break its oath to defend the country and join them. The mental gymnastics required for that amazes.