Author Topic: Ultimate Paragon vs. Antitheism: Round 2  (Read 25876 times)

Offline georgemilson

• Neonate
  • I honk at people.
Re: Ultimate Paragon vs. Antitheism: Round 2
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2016, 11:36:14 pm »
I'm just gonna be a butt real fast for a second and break my lurking to ask...why is my account being watched? I'm not going to lie and hide my intentions - I promised myself that I would never post here again, but seeing how things continue has been...interesting and cathartic, to say the least. I'm thankful that people have respected my wishes to be left alone (unlike last time), but seeing this has put me at a mite of unease.

I'm not assuming that you're doing anything wonked with the info, and I genuinely don't want to sound accusatory (if anything, I would be angrier at whoever told you than you, and if you guys are having sockpuppet issues then I guess it would be understandable) but I would honestly like to know... Queen, why do you know that I've been browsing here hidden?

(also going to take a moment to state the obvious - I'm not Leonardo, my main purpose in lurking here is to pop in every now and again before work to see if something silly has happened or popping in if a friend has mentioned something silly happening. Otherwise my attachment to this place has basically become nil and I spend more time playing anime trash games or watching Gordon Ramsay than anything else.)

I was looking for a post of yours a while back via your profile, and I noticed that you were on more recently than I remembered (IDK why, but the names at the bottom of the page stick out to me). That, combined with the rarity of hidden posters nowadays made me realize that you were one of them. Then, after seeing LeoDouchebag FernAsshole's post a while back, I made my profile hidden just to see whether it was what the white box would hide (which it was). Just something I stumbled upon and remembered for no odd reason in particular.

Makes sense. Forgive me if I came across as standoffish, but past experience has made me wary of this sort of thing...I suppose I'm still very paranoid. Either way, I really appreciate the upfront answer and I thank you for being forthcoming. It puts my mind at ease.

I suppose I should probably go back to just lurking again, or else the tantrum I threw when I last left is gonna pop back into my head. Thank you again for letting me know, Queen.

Offline Tolpuddle Martyr

• The Beast
  • Have you got thumbs? SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING THUMBS!
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2016, 11:59:00 pm »
There's quite a bit of paranoia going around because of our dear departed UltiemateDragoFernando.

I don't doubt that UP won't let this go, but I'd also caution against suspecting every lurker or new poster of being UP. Yes, UP is obsessive but he's also not particularly bright. If (or when) he does sneak back in here he'll stand out like dogs balls while trying to look surreptitious.

Or, he'll figure out that there's an entire internets worth of Disqus/Twitter/Reddit type sites where he can concern troll about alt-right manufactured outrages to folks who he'll never convince and who'll give him the verbal abuse he so craves. In any case, why give him the satisfaction of fighting each other over him? I'm pretty sure we can find plenty else to talk about.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2016, 12:53:32 am »
There's quite a bit of paranoia going around because of our dear departed UltiemateDragoFernando.

I don't doubt that UP won't let this go, but I'd also caution against suspecting every lurker or new poster of being UP. Yes, UP is obsessive but he's also not particularly bright. If (or when) he does sneak back in here he'll stand out like dogs balls while trying to look surreptitious.

Or, he'll figure out that there's an entire internets worth of Disqus/Twitter/Reddit type sites where he can concern troll about alt-right manufactured outrages to folks who he'll never convince and who'll give him the verbal abuse he so craves. In any case, why give him the satisfaction of fighting each other over him? I'm pretty sure we can find plenty else to talk about.

I will be honest, I crave to discover what ever it is that makes him tick. You would think after a few weeks of being everybody's intellectual bitch all the time, he'd give up and move on. But no, he stayed for 3 years doubling down on the stupid every chance he got.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2016, 01:21:40 am »
Latest post is this. Leonando "Definitely Not UP" Fernardo is currently trying to pass off a screenshot of the forum as some sort smoking gun (of whom, I've no idea - he seems to have deleted some of his posts)... while conspicuously blocking the "(X visible)" bit from the user tracker.

He deleted some of his posts because his claims of having been just a random Redditer who found this site when googling for EvEv didn't work because some of the timeline was messed up and he revealed knowing stuff that he wasn't supposed to know when he made up some other lie.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2016, 06:44:04 am »
While my level of caring about him and the whole minor drama is near to zero I was curious enough to make a simple google search back when he was banned. I don't think anyone is surprised that this is not the first forum he was banned because of his GG obsession - his nick came up in a wiki about another forum. I have no idea how he took that ban since I didn't care enough to make the effort to try to find out.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2016, 01:10:44 pm »
While my level of caring about him and the whole minor drama is near to zero I was curious enough to make a simple google search back when he was banned. I don't think anyone is surprised that this is not the first forum he was banned because of his GG obsession - his nick came up in a wiki about another forum. I have no idea how he took that ban since I didn't care enough to make the effort to try to find out.

I couldn't find any wiki, but I found this thread that likes to mock us. The board appears to be a bunch of pro-gamergate, lolbertarian edgelords. They say that I can't be a good law-person because I don't explain stuffs very good. Little do they know, I am not a lawyer, but a layperson paying a lawyer $250 an hour to give me good legal jargon to drop in conversation to make me feel smart. Jokes on them.

Offline Skybison

• The Beast
« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2016, 01:48:55 pm »
I noticed they used the phrase "Chimp Out" which I'm only familiar with from a defunct racist website full of unimaginably terrible people. 

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2016, 02:34:40 pm »
Yeah, I found that kiwifarms thread, too. I think I considered posting about it somewhere on this forum but thought it might just cause needless drama.

The wiki page I meant is http://wiki.alternatehistory.com/doku.php?id=offtopic:black_october

The actual search result that referred me there is a Gator hub thread with a dead link to the page. I found current URL to the page with the wiki's search function.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2016, 02:42:01 pm »
Yeah, I found that kiwifarms thread, too. I think I considered posting about it somewhere on this forum but thought it might just cause needless drama.

The wiki page I meant is http://wiki.alternatehistory.com/doku.php?id=offtopic:black_october

The actual search result that referred me there is a Gator hub thread with a dead link to the page. I found current URL to the page with the wiki's search function.

Wow, he really couldn't stop talking about it, could he?

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2016, 02:42:45 pm »
Well I agree with the Kiwi's that we have had a history of infighting and some horrible people on the forums as well. But that's about it. They complain that we aren't as racist and islamophobic as they are and then they suddenly go and claim that we are too arrogant and holier-than-thou while doing just the same.

...Which even if it does have a point is really ironic when you see how they act.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2016, 02:44:22 pm »
I'm just glad they didn't mention me. (maybe I'm not that big to be a blip on the radar.)

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #101 on: July 31, 2016, 02:52:23 pm »
I'm just glad they didn't mention me. (maybe I'm not that big to be a blip on the radar.)

Kind of goes with my answer in the question thread; you don't rock the boat and you know how to play well with others, which I do not.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #102 on: July 31, 2016, 02:58:34 pm »
...Sigmaleph was left as the forum admin (The aforementioned genderweird autistic who thinks 'autisgender' actually has merit).
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #103 on: July 31, 2016, 03:05:18 pm »
I never got why these people think being autistic is such a bad thing. (this coming from a person with Aspergers.)

Offline Eiki-mun

• der Löwe aus Mitternacht
  • The Beast
  • On the fields of Breitenfeld.
    • Main Personal Blog
« Reply #104 on: July 31, 2016, 03:13:26 pm »
I never got why these people think being autistic is such a bad thing. (this coming from a person with Aspergers.)

Consider that KiwiFarms began as the CWCki, and you may see why.
There is no plague more evil and vile to watch spread than the plague that is the Von Habsburg dynasty.