Author Topic: Yet Another Secret Service Embarassment  (Read 1260 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Yet Another Secret Service Embarassment
« on: March 13, 2015, 11:53:02 am »
http://news.yahoo.com/us-secret-latest-embarrassment-gets-worse-report-105230642.html

Washington (AFP) - Two Secret Service agents being probed for allegedly crashing a car into White House security barriers after a boozy night out drove right through a bomb investigation scene there, The Washington Post reported Friday.

As part of the latest embarrassment to the service, the officers drove right past the suspicious package, which turned out to be a book, the Post said, quoting current and former government officials.

If the driving under the influence allegation is confirmed, it would be the latest in a series of blunders to taint the agency, which provides US President Barack Obama's security team, following high-profile security breaches and a prostitution scandal.

According to the paper, two agents -- one of them a member of Obama's elite close protection detail -- crashed into the barriers on the evening of March 4.

The pair had allegedly been at a drinking party and agents at the scene had wanted to conduct a breath test to find out if they were inebriated, but were overruled by a commander who ordered the suspects home.

I've heard of being drunk with power, but this is ridiculous!

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
Re: Yet Another Secret Service Embarassment
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 12:45:18 pm »
Wow, this is embarrassing. They deserve to be fired if they can't be trusted not to drink and drive, among other things.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 12:59:50 pm »
That's bound to be an automatic termination offence. It is for most all LEOs, why not Secret Service?
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 05:36:40 pm »
Obama should fire those guys. What a couple of boneheads.

Offline Meshakhad

• The Beast
  • The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors... Like Me
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 01:43:22 am »
Obama should fire those guys. What a couple of boneheads.

After they explain to him and Michelle why they were endangering their daughters with their reckless behavior.
G-d's Kingdom Is A Hate-Free Zone

Quote from: Reploid Productions
Pardon the interruption, good sir/lady; there are aspects of your behavior that I find quite unbecoming, and I must insist most strenuously that I be permitted to assist in resolving these behaviors through the repeated high-velocity cranial introduction of particularly firm building materials.

Quote from: Meshakhad
GIVE ME KNOWLEDGE OR I WILL PUT A CAP IN YO ASS!