Author Topic: Did Barack Obama steal the election?  (Read 3407 times)

Offline banjaxed

• Neonate
  • The lurking luker
Did Barack Obama steal the election?
« on: November 20, 2012, 09:57:42 am »
Well  if you ask the guy from UnSkewedPolls he sure did. He made an entirely new site http://www.barackofraudo.com/ to show how democrats used voter fraud to steal the election from Romney in crucial swing states.

It is a goldmine of conservative craziness. Just look at the map he posted ( I have trouble linking the image)

Evidence of vote fraud is very much like that. Those who engage in it are slick and do all they can to hide it, so the evidence is often quite circumstantial. In fact, often the circumstantial evidence is all the evidence we have, such was finding tens of thousands of bogus votes in the ballot box, we didn't see someone actually put them there, but they are found, they are there, and they are clearly evidence of vote fraud. Such is true of the voting divisions where Obama gets 100 percent of the votes cast. As if anyone REALLY believes that is legitimate...

From clicking on Florida on the map
Democrats are known for years for stuffing the ballot boxes in a number of heavily Democrat leaning counties in Florida.

Obama was reported to have won the state 4,236,032 votes to 4,162,174 for Romney, a margin of just 73,858 state wide out of more than 8.3 million votes cast. Obama's margin in Broward County alone was 263,698 votes, where he won 507,430 to 243,732 including several divisions where Obama more than 90 percent of the votes.

Here are the vote totals in the 778 divisions/precincts of Broward County, from the county's web site

I guess these will be the new talking points for the next four years.

Geologists are the masters of subduction

Offline armandtanzarian

• God
  • Sad tropical monkey
    • My band's music
Re: Did Barack Obama steal the election?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 10:31:33 am »
[attenborough]What you see now is the current iteration of the rapid evolution of the conservative media bubble: Made-up statistics. Of course the statistics is still somewhat based on a tenuous relationship with reality, but as with all conservative bubble warps it is mixed with a certain level of bullshit to obtain a picture friendlier to the conservative mind. One speculates that such a massive, scary wall of numbers, without any true explanation or the whole picture behind it, presents an image of legitimacy to the conservative mind, already all too willing to believe in this charlatanship.

Of course one can also speculate if, at the direction the conservative bubble is evolving, they are finally able to reach the ultimate goal of the Bubble: The Unskewed Reality, in which they can all live in some other universe where their disastrous ideas will no longer harm us, and we can finally be rid of them.[/attenborough]

Offline RinellaWasHere

• Man Without Pants
  • The Beast
  • The Scottish Storyteller
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2012, 12:15:09 pm »
You didn't lose the election because e left cheated or the right sabotaged itself. You lost because, as you continue to fail to understand, the majority of Americans disagree with you.
Oh, you take the high road, and I'll take the low road...

My mother did not CHOOSE life. She planned for it.

Is that weird monkey-creature-looking-thing supposed to be a BLACK MAN?

It's Bi-Curious George, well known supporter of the gay agenda.

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2012, 12:27:20 pm »
Reality: Obama won the election fair and square.

Conservatives:
"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Offline Dakota Bob

• The Beast
  • UGLY BAG OF MOSTLY WATER
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 01:03:05 pm »
As much as they try, they cannot substitute reality for their own. The black guy won, you're gonna have to come to terms with that, dudes!

Offline banjaxed

• Neonate
  • The lurking luker
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 04:33:43 pm »
More fun under Ohio
Democrats are known for years for stuffing the ballot boxes in the city of Cleveland, often it is the margin of victory for statewide candidates who lose state wide as Democrats but can win the election by gaining enough votes among the million registered voters, as well as other votes cast, in Cleveland.

This was true with the state of Ohio in the 2012 presidential election.

Obama was reported to have won the state 2,697,260 votes to 2,593,779 for Romney, a margin of just 103,481 state wide out of more than 5.2 million votes cast. Obama's margin in Cuyahoga County alone was 236,478 votes, where he won 420,953 to 184,475 including 9 voting divisions where Romney received zero votes and many more voting divisions where Romney received fewer than a half percent of the votes.

[nutjob] There are urban areas with minority voters where Romney got less than half, or even no vote at all? Unpossible! I saw the unskewed polls with Romney leading so much that this can only be explained by DemocRats faking votes for N0bama. It's the only way he could win!!11![/nutjob]
Geologists are the masters of subduction

Offline Patches

• Bishop
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 04:42:35 pm »
To be a conservative conspiracy theorist, you must hold the belief that the government it simultaneously too inept to be trusted with anything, and so wicked capable that it can manage a network of tens of thousands of people too efficiently to be detected by regular observation.

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2012, 05:13:32 pm »
Shall we go looking for some suspiciously-conservative polling booths in, say, South Carolina?
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline ScrappyB

• Bishop
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2012, 05:33:15 pm »
I bet it would not be difficult to find precincts in the red states where 90%+ of the votes went to Romney. Especially rural areas.
"All national institutions of churches, whether Jewish, Christian, or Turkish, appear to me no other than human inventions set up to terrify and enslave mankind, and monopolize power and profit." - Thomas Paine

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2012, 08:07:45 pm »
The absence of evidence is proof positive of a conspiracy.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline davedan

• Lord Cracker
  • The Beast
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2012, 08:10:28 pm »
Or rather that on investigation the only people actually caught out in voter fraud were employed by the Republican Party.

Offline Veras

• The Beast
  • I aim to misbehave
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2012, 08:56:09 pm »
I bet it would not be difficult to find precincts in the red states where 90%+ of the votes went to Romney. Especially rural areas.

Presincts?  Try whole counties.
RIP Tony Benn (1925 - 2014)

"There is no moral difference between a stealth bomber and a suicide bomber. Both kill innocent people for political reasons."

“If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people.”

"I'm not frightened about death. I don't know why, but I just feel that at a certain moment your switch is switched off, and that's it. And you can't do anything about it."

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2012, 08:59:53 pm »
[teabagger] Of course Obama stole the presidency, he's black!  But, I'm totally not a racist. [/teabagger]

That was painful.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline Fpqxz

• The Beast
  • Generic forum poster #666
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2012, 09:02:40 pm »
You didn't lose the election because the left cheated or the right sabotaged itself. You lost because, as you continue to fail to understand, the majority of Americans disagree with you.

That's only half true; the GOP did sabotage itself by running a lot of idiots in the House and Senate races.
Read some real news:  Allgov.com, JURIST

Step down Mr. and Mrs. Politically Correct.
It's so easy to be "punk" and "aware" living at home.
You can't change shit, you're too self-righteous;
you're the bigots you flaunt to loathe.
--Thought Industry, Boil

Offline Rabbit of Caerbannog

• He's Got Great Big Teeth and the Holy Hand Grenade!
  • The Beast
  • Hit me with your best shot! Fire awaaaay!
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2012, 09:22:50 pm »
Talk about a sore loser.