Author Topic: Train Driver Caught D:  (Read 2225 times)

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
Train Driver Caught D:
« on: May 30, 2013, 09:12:47 pm »
http://www.thesaid.net/news/train-driver-caught-masturbating-during-delay/

Yep....basically...there was a train delay, some passengers got pissy and asked the ticket inspectors to talk to the train driver, and they caught him buck naked spanking his monkey.

Theres a scheduled train delay on my way to my partners place while we have to wait for a returning train to get on the diverging rail.....this makes me uncomfortable...
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Art Vandelay

Re: Train Driver Caught D:
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 07:14:44 am »
Getting completely naked seems a wee bit excessive. What's wrong with a simple unzip?

Though maybe this should be a mini-game for the next Train Simulator. Bored of driving the train? See if you can rub one out while sitting at the station without anyone noticing.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2013, 10:06:03 am »
http://www.thesaid.net/news/train-driver-caught-masturbating-during-delay/

Yep....basically...there was a train delay, some passengers got pissy and asked the ticket inspectors to talk to the train driver, and they caught him buck naked spanking his monkey.

Theres a scheduled train delay on my way to my partners place while we have to wait for a returning train to get on the diverging rail.....this makes me uncomfortable...

GOOD GRAVY! If Train-Guy can't wait until he's home to fiddle himself, he's got issues! And totally naked! Was he in a one-piece jumpsuit or something? I don't mind self-love but he's gotta job to do!

Reading the comments on that site, some are saying that it's likely a made-up story/urban legend thing and that no other news source has the story. I'll check anyway.....

Can't find any other sources. Any other site quotes this very article.

THIS IS A JOB FOR...SNOPES!
Perhaps they can get to the bottom of this.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2013, 10:17:52 am by SpukiKitty »

Offline Søren

• Russian Lush
  • The Beast
  • Ни шагу назад
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2013, 10:24:42 am »
Yeah youre right about that. It would be in the mX newspaper if anything.

Now im doubting its authenticity, im hoping to god its real, cos thats just brilliant
Faisons lever l'étoile du mérite passé.  Le monde a besoin de lumière,  Le monde a besoin de la France,  La France a besoin de tous les Français.

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 03:46:50 pm »
It would have been irresponsible to do that while the train was moving.
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 04:58:42 pm »
Getting completely naked seems a wee bit excessive. What's wrong with a simple unzip?

Though maybe this should be a mini-game for the next Train Simulator. Bored of driving the train? See if you can rub one out while sitting at the station without anyone noticing.

That minigame already exists in every game.
Still can't think of a signature a year later.