Author Topic: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet  (Read 273860 times)

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Not-Good Things People Say on the Internet
« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2016, 05:22:26 pm »
Oh great let's parse that one down to the electron scan micro scale...

What can I say?  I'm pedantic.

Offline Ironchew

• Official Edgelord
  • The Beast
  • The calm, intellectual Trotsky-like Trotskyist
« Reply #166 on: February 09, 2016, 05:57:48 pm »

"Spin doctor" is closer to the correct term.

You're looking for ammo to use against feminists and you think you've found some.
Consumption is not a politically combative act — refraining from consumption even less so.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #167 on: February 09, 2016, 06:36:34 pm »

"Spin doctor" is closer to the correct term.

You're looking for ammo to use against feminists and you think you've found some.

No, he can't be, he's a feminist, remember?
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2016, 08:31:16 pm »

Offline rookie

• Miscreant, petty criminal, and all around nice guy
  • The Beast
« Reply #169 on: February 09, 2016, 08:44:06 pm »

What you can say is a recognition that isn't pedantic but a lot closer to ignorant. You do understand that something can have such a miniscule chance of probability that for a practical purpose you can call it an impossibility without having to qualify said miniscule probability. You know this, yet made your comment. And went for flippant afterwards. To put it in shorthand, ignorant. Knock it off.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

Quote from: davedan board=pg thread=6573 post=218058 time=1286247542
I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #170 on: February 09, 2016, 08:53:26 pm »

What you can say is a recognition that isn't pedantic but a lot closer to ignorant. You do understand that something can have such a miniscule chance of probability that for a practical purpose you can call it an impossibility without having to qualify said miniscule probability. You know this, yet made your comment. And went for flippant afterwards. To put it in shorthand, ignorant. Knock it off.

Don't be a dick.

Offline rookie

• The Beast
« Reply #171 on: February 09, 2016, 08:57:33 pm »
Chuckle.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite. The difference between 1 and a million is a matter of degree. - Zack Johnson

I'll stop eating beef lamb and pork the same day they start letting me eat vegetarians.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #172 on: February 09, 2016, 09:16:54 pm »
I will point out I specified common practice.

Fair enough.

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #173 on: February 09, 2016, 09:32:42 pm »

Don't be a dick.

Pot, meet the fucking kettle.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline rookie

• The Beast
« Reply #174 on: February 10, 2016, 12:21:52 am »
That was the joke, Svata. He's telling other people not to be a dick despite past behavior. I thought it was funny, UP. Certainly warranted the chuckle I gave it.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #175 on: February 10, 2016, 12:30:48 am »
I will point out I specified common practice.

Fair enough.

Do you mean fair as in you are saying therefore that Rookie and or Lizard is fair of face aka calling them handsome and or beautiful or are you saying fair enough as in specifying the definition of fair as in a clear and impartial judgement being made, or did you mean fair as in an admission of defeat within the context of the argument?
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline Svata

• Doesn't even fucking know anymore
  • The Beast
  • No, seriously, fuck astrology.
« Reply #176 on: February 10, 2016, 01:45:12 am »
That was the joke, Svata. He's telling other people not to be a dick despite past behavior. I thought it was funny, UP. Certainly warranted the chuckle I gave it.

Oh, ok. Given his obtuseness on matters before, I missed that. Carry on.
"Politician" is the occupational equivalent of "Florida".

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #177 on: February 13, 2016, 10:53:58 am »
Here's some red pill dumbassery:

Not pussyfooting around this one. Title is literal.

If anything could ever be classified as a Feminist's Nightmare, it's the irreconcilable notion that women are extremely aroused at the thought of being able to make a high value man so lustful that he loses control and has to have her. Many women have struggled with this concept. Some have cleverly come up with positive terminology to deflect from the dissonance; they'll use terms like "ravishment" to doll it up, as if simply assigning a new word takes away from the reality of what's going on.

Here in TRP we do not shy from these realities. What goes through a woman's head when she contemplates being ravished is that she is of such high SMV that men lose their control just to have her. This is a level of validation few women get to truly experience. The male equivalent would be a pair of beautiful women demanding that you have a threesome with them.

I've no doubt this type of post causes SJW's to froth at the mouth, but their impotent rage doesn't invalidate reality. Consider the success of 50 Shades of Grey. The basic synopsis is that a powerful, rich, alpha man completely lusts and forcefully dominates a perfectly boring average woman. You'd think this banal concept would only sell to a fringe that gets off on this kink, but the book sold 70 million copies in 8 months. That's more than any Harry Potter novel. And now that the movie is out I guarantee it will be a box-office hit. Let women scream and "Wow, just wow" at you all they want -- their words mean nothing in relation to their actions. Women want to be taken by force by a high value man.

So when is it rape instead of ravishment? Aside from obvious cases of drugging someone or having sex with the unconscious (for the feminazi retards: No one here condones these instances of legitimate rape) the difference is strictly in the disparity of your SMV's. The stranger-in-the-bush is often characterized as some seedy low-life thug. This evokes intense fear. Being forcefully held down in bed by the muscular CEO of a Fortune 500 company does not evoke this fear. No woman alive is comfortable by the idea that she enjoys rape, so she needs to reframe it. Be aware of that.

So how does the average TRP'er benefit from this? If you're already sexually active with a woman, discuss the concept of a safeword. Even though women love the idea of being taken, there's always the chance that she may be in one of those emotional frames where she genuinely isn't up for sex, this is a failsafe. Once you've established that, next time you're looking to sexually escalate simply ignore her token attempts to refuse. She turns her lips away from a kiss, you force her against a wall and take it. She tries to push you off, you squeeze her. You grab her and throw her onto the bed, then lay into her with your weight so she can't get away. And so on.

Paradoxically this creates intense arousal and pair-bonding in women. I encourage you to try this. Of all the women I've had sex with only ~5% genuinely hated rough, aggressive sex. The other 95% beg for more afterwards. Surprising how many victims offer to make food and drink after their "trauma".

I wouldn't be surprised if this asshole was on an FBI watchlist.

Offline TheUnknown

• The Beast
« Reply #178 on: February 16, 2016, 12:50:39 am »
So, I watch an urban explorer called Adam the Woo, and he posted a video a month ago about his breakup with his girlfriend.  While the majority of comments are good and uplifting, I came across these gems:

I was very let down when a girl i loved married a much older man in his 40's and she is in her early 30's. He is more educated then i am and as a high paying job at a hospital.  Life is unfair sometimes.

Sounds like she was more interested in money than love.

most women are programmed that way - looks and age don't matter, it's the bank balance that matters!

[First Commenter]

That is what gets them hated so much to.

. . .

She was a single parent and had a lot of work load. I suppose i couldn't give her what that older guy can give her. Who had a high paying job at a hospital. They both worked at the same hospital. He must be a boss or something.

I agree, I hate most women. Most women are pure cunts, even women don't like being friends with other women, most jealous nasty creatures in the world.. Thank fuck my wife is one of the good ones!

I'm sorry, but it sounds like he wasn't even in a relationship with this girl, and is just pissed that she didn't fall for a Nice Guy like him.   It doesn't help that further down, I found a couple guys promoting MGTOW and suggesting that Adam watch their videos because "they will help you out".  It kind of puts the above comments into perspective, even if they were from different guys.

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
« Reply #179 on: February 18, 2016, 04:56:38 pm »
Sweden desperately needs a Holocaust to cleanse itself of poz like feminism and multiculturalism.