Author Topic: Did Anonymous save the election?  (Read 5400 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: Did Anonymous save the election?
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, 03:52:12 am »
Hey, if they release the code and it backs up what they said then it proves the letter true. If the code never appears then I guess they were just lying.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Diamandahagan

• Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 08:18:41 am »
Its just claims and  circumstantial evidence (which fits stuff like Roves surprise and the fact Romney didnt have a concession speech ready). Sounds like a more plausible scandal than Bengazi but incredible claims need incredible evidence.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 08:25:01 am by Diamandahagan »

Offline Canadian Mojo

• Don't Steal Him. We Need Him. He Makes Us Cool!
  • The Beast
  • Υπό σκιή
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2012, 11:37:27 am »
If this gains any traction in the media phase two will be the republicans claiming that they had nothing to do with it and that this was an honest security hole that Anonymous found -- and themselves exploited to tip the election in Obama's favour, thereby rendering the election results fraudulent.

The fun part is that any evidence Anonymous provides can be dismissed as fabrications and the structure and nature of the "organization" is such that it has major credibility issues since anybody can claim to speak for them. Then there is the whole question of whether this is all just a false flag operation or not.

This is the next great conspiracy in the making.

Distind

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2012, 05:49:48 pm »
It seems like a brilliant bit of trolling to me. If this had been reported to election authorities they could have simply seized the machines in question and examined them based on whatever notes annon had together to identify the threat. Thus everything is proven and annon is the white hat vigilantes of goodness. Or this happens, nothing can be solidly confirmed and people get into massive pissing matches based entirely on their previously assumed beliefs. Which works for me, as most of what I see annon due is trolling.

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2012, 06:51:06 pm »
I just remembered a few months ago about Romney's tax info being hacked into and held hostage. What happened with that?
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline Dynamic Dragon

• The Beast
  • Punisher of the Guilty
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2012, 08:25:41 am »
It seems like a brilliant bit of trolling to me. If this had been reported to election authorities they could have simply seized the machines in question and examined them based on whatever notes annon had together to identify the threat. Thus everything is proven and annon is the white hat vigilantes of goodness. Or this happens, nothing can be solidly confirmed and people get into massive pissing matches based entirely on their previously assumed beliefs. Which works for me, as most of what I see annon due is trolling.
I'd say it's still possible.  Let's be honest, would you believe a bunch of internet trolls? 
Learn from the past, live in the present, prepare for the future.

Offline Stormwarden

• The Beast
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2012, 11:24:20 pm »
I'll take the same approach as I would religion: I'll believe it when I see it.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!