Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Society and History / Re: A Victory in the Infowars!
« Last post by Kanzenkankaku on Today at 02:25:03 am »
Jack kicked him off Twitter.

Ironbite-this hasn't been a good week for Jones.

Yeah I was late to this thread but before I saw this post I was going to respond to your prior one and say that Alex probably just thinks Jack is an "ally" because he's desperate for any semblance of authority and Jack didn't want to ban him at that time.
Society and History / Re: #FreeJordanPeterson2018
« Last post by Kanzenkankaku on Today at 02:21:26 am »
I was not aware a free man who constantly makes TV appearances could be a prisoner. I'm pretty sure prisoners are only ever on TV when they're either in court ready to hear how long they'll be in there, or in fucked up cases like the Saudis being publicly whipped or executed.
Society and History / Re: A Victory in the Infowars!
« Last post by niam2023 on Today at 12:35:32 am »
Or he'll hysterically overreact to short term consequences and amuse us tremendously.
With the nun rape scandal, here's what should have happened:

1. At the earliest opportunity (in utero if possible) run a paternity test. Laicize and excommunicate the father, and remand him to the secular authorities for rape with full Church cooperation. (Priests are in positions of authority over nuns, of course, which should make this statutory rape.)

2. We're probably going to differ on whether the nun should be able to obtain an abortion (though she was a rape victim), but let's assume she doesn't (whether because she can't or because she chooses not to). Let's also assume she doesn't suffer a miscarriage or a stillbirth.

3. Ideally, she would be allowed simply to raise her child in the convent. Quite honestly, the "scandal" of a nun with a child is already less than the scandal of a priest raping a nun, and given how many scandals have hit the Church in the last few decades it would barely be a blip on the radar (and I don't think any non-Catholics would care, unlike with many of the other scandals). The Church would cover any costs related to the child's rearing and education.

4. Alternately, she could give her child up for adoption, with the Church again providing the resources to the adoptive parent(s) for child-rearing and education (including postsecondary, should the child pursue that route).

5. Also alternately, she could retire from the convent, with the Church again covering the costs, this time not just costs related to raising and educating the child, but also housing her and training her for a remunerable job that leaves her enough time to care for her child.

Nope, instead, let's just force her to have an abortion. Fucking (pun not intended) hypocrites.

EDIT: http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/vatican-response-pennsylvania-grand-jury-report-1.4788183

The Vatican response to the Grand Jury's report.

Way too little, way too late.
Why should we settle for Christian Sharia to avoid Muslim Sharia?

First of all, there is no such thing as Christian Sharia. Sharia law is the greatest threat to humanity, so Christianity is needed to save the west. It is better to live in a Christian dominated society than under Sharia law, because the Christians wouldn't be forcing you to convert, or forcing women to cover their heads.

Spain.
God Jacob you're not even entertaining anymore.  Do you not understand that abuses in the Catholic Church have been going on forever?  Like any huge organization that has this much power, corruption runs rampant.  Or are you just too fascinated by your cousin's ass in jeans to see anything other then your own dumbassity?
Why should we settle for Christian Sharia to avoid Muslim Sharia?

First of all, there is no such thing as Christian Sharia. Sharia law is the greatest threat to humanity, so Christianity is needed to save the west. It is better to live in a Christian dominated society than under Sharia law, because the Christians wouldn't be forcing you to convert, or forcing women to cover their heads.

Moorish Spain was very tolerant. There are plenty of secular Muslims.
I never clIaimed pedos and homos are the same thing, however one perversion leads to another.

Holy fuckballs.
Never!

Another piece of evidence in the "Jakey-boy's a troll" column.
To phrase it another way: what makes a Christian theocracy any better than a Muslim theocracy?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10