Author Topic: Say it aint so Vladimir  (Read 5979 times)

Offline Lt. Fred

• The Beast
  • I see what you were trying to do there
Re: Say it aint so Vladimir
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2012, 08:42:10 am »
Have the Russians ever had a real election?
Ultimate Paragon admits to fabricating a hit piece on Politico.

http://fqa.digibase.ca/index.php?topic=6936.0

The party's name is the Democratic Party. It has been since 1830. Please spell correctly.

"The party must go wholly one way or wholly the other. It cannot face in both directions at the same time."
-FDR

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2012, 09:32:20 am »
I'm sure a few guys voted on where to go for takeout once.
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Jodie

• Cyborg Wannabe
  • Pope
  • WTF???
    • Doodles and stuff
« Reply #17 on: March 06, 2012, 11:21:33 am »
Why bother with the facade of democracy when it is so obvious that the vote has been rigged? Seriously? Just claim yourself dictator and get it over with.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Corinthians 13: 4-7

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2012, 01:05:24 pm »
Uh... Chechnya probably hates him more than the Ukrainians do. And that's saying a lot if I do say so myself as someone who hates his guts and knows many other Ukrainians who do as well.

Way to have another fraudulent vote, Putin. Ya slimy prick.

Your Ukrainian? By chance can you get me a MI-24 Hind attack helicopter? It's my life goal to own one(and many other military vehicles, but that one especially). I hear there are a few sitting around in Pripyat...

What were we talking about again? Oh, Putin. Yea this isn't surprising in the least.

Вам доведеться знайти когось іншого...

er... You'll have to find somebody else. I'm not moving anything that's there. I don't have my RadAway.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2012, 01:22:56 pm »
This man's just asking for a knife in the back.

Not saying that as a threat, just saying that when all legal recourse fails, people turn to illegal methods, rebellions happen, and dictators either end up massacring their own people, getting killed, or both.
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline The Right Honourable Mlle Antéchrist

• The Very Punny Punisher and Owner of the Most Glorious Chest
  • The Beast
  • And I fired two warning shots... into his head.
    • Tumblr Image Blog
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2012, 01:30:28 pm »
Uh... Chechnya probably hates him more than the Ukrainians do. And that's saying a lot if I do say so myself as someone who hates his guts and knows many other Ukrainians who do as well.

Your Ukrainian? By chance can you get me a MI-24 Hind attack helicopter? It's my life goal to own one(and many other military vehicles, but that one especially). I hear there are a few sitting around in Pripyat...

What were we talking about again? Oh, Putin. Yea this isn't surprising in the least.

er... You'll have to find somebody else. I'm not moving anything that's there. I don't have my RadAway.

The whole "Living in the US" thing probably doesn't make the job any easier :P ;)
"Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer."

My Blog (Sometimes NSFW)

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2012, 01:51:58 pm »

Not saying that as a threat, just saying that when all legal recourse fails, people turn to illegal methods, rebellions happen, and dictators either end up massacring their own people, getting killed, or both.

Did you miss when I posted there was an assassination attempt on him last month? It was plotted in the Ukraine but they fucked it up royally.

The whole "Living in the US" thing probably doesn't make the job any easier :P ;)

There's that, too. Though I do dream of going to the Ukraine and visiting the outside of Pripyat. Not necessarily going within the hallowed ground but y'know.

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Witchyjoshy

• SHITLORD THUNDERBASTARD!!
  • Kakarot
  • Thinks he's a bard
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2012, 02:16:35 pm »

Did you miss when I posted there was an assassination attempt on him last month? It was plotted in the Ukraine but they fucked it up royally.

Nope.  I just forgot. :V
Mockery of ideas you don't comprehend or understand is the surest mark of unintelligence.

Even the worst union is better than the best Walmart.

Caladur's Active Character Sheet

Offline kefkaownsall

• The Beast
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2012, 04:20:51 pm »
Have the Russians ever had a real election?
I think the elections between fall of Communism and  Putin's rise