Author Topic: Meanwhile, in Florida...  (Read 4000 times)

Offline Jack Mann

• Gold Bugger Jihad Pony
  • God
Re: Meanwhile, in Florida...
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2013, 10:14:58 am »
They've also had a couple of special needs kids die recently in the school district.  One was a girl with a neuromuscular disorder.  She choked to death on the bus.  The driver and her helper saw it, but wasted time instead of calling 911 (the helper even said they should call 911, but neither of them actually did it).  The other wandered away during gym and drowned in a local pond.  Something is clearly wrong in the school district. 
اللغة العربية صعبة ، ولكنها جميلة جدا

Offline Shane for Wax

• Official Mosin Nagant Fanboy, Crazy, and Lord of Androgynes
  • Kakarot
  • Twin to shy, lover of weapons, pagan, wolf-brother
    • Game Podunk
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2013, 10:39:23 am »
I see Miss Trunchbull exists.

Now where's Miss Honey?

&
"The human race. Greatest monsters of them all."
"Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya."
Fucking Dalek twats I’m going to twat you over the head with my fucking TARDIS you fucking fucks!

Offline Material Defender

• Food Scientist in Space
  • The Beast
  • Pilot of the Pyro-GX
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2013, 11:29:49 am »
They've also had a couple of special needs kids die recently in the school district.  One was a girl with a neuromuscular disorder.  She choked to death on the bus.  The driver and her helper saw it, but wasted time instead of calling 911 (the helper even said they should call 911, but neither of them actually did it).  The other wandered away during gym and drowned in a local pond.  Something is clearly wrong in the school district.

What is wrong with that district!
The material needs a defender more than the spiritual. If there is a higher power, it can defend itself from the material. Thus denotes 'higher power'.

"Not to know is bad. Not to want to know is worse. Not to hope is unthinkable. Not to care is unforgivable." -Nigerian Saying

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2013, 12:15:34 pm »

Now where's Miss Honey?

And even if we had Miss Honey, we wouldn't have a telekinetic little girl.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Cerim Treascair

• My Love Is Lunar
  • The Beast
  • Get me my arbalest... explosive bolts, please.
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2013, 01:39:22 pm »

Now where's Miss Honey?

And even if we had Miss Honey, we wouldn't have a telekinetic little girl.

Pyro works just as well.  Sure, it's not pyrokinesis... but molotovs work just as well.
There is light and darkness in the world, to be sure.  However, there's no harm to be had in walking in the shade or shadows.

Formerly Priestling

"I don't give a fuck about race...I'm white, I'm American, but that shit don't matter.  I'm human."

Offline Old Viking

• The Beast
  • Occasionally peevish
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2013, 03:49:21 pm »
Where the hell did the sandpaper come from?  The woman carries a few sheets around with her just in case? 
I am an old man, and I've seen many problems, most of which never happened.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2013, 03:56:07 pm »
Where the hell did the sandpaper come from?  The woman carries a few sheets around with her just in case?

Presumably she'd marked the tests before the day's class began, and upon seeing how the students had done, went to a hardware store or the like and bought it.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline Auggziliary

• The Beast
  • Queen of the birdies
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2013, 06:01:45 pm »
Child abuse really freaks me out. I mean abuse should freak anyone out, but child abuse freaks me out more because most children don't know if what is happening is bad. They're easy to manipulate.
BITCHES! YOU BITCHES! Killing me won't bring back your God damn honey!