Author Topic: Dolphins take a puff  (Read 1579 times)

Offline KZN02

• The Beast
  • The Master of Tediousness
What is, is not; what is not, is.

Offline Yla

• The Beast
Re: Dolphins take a puff
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2013, 10:38:30 am »
Drunk elephants are one of the funniest things to grace the world.
That said, I've stopped trying to anticipate what people around here want a while ago, I've found it makes things smoother.
For I was an hungred, and ye told me to pull myself up by my bootstraps: I was thirsty, and ye demanded payment for the privilege of thine urine: I was a stranger, and ye deported me: naked, and ye arrested me for indecency.

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2013, 08:59:27 pm »
This is very interesting to know, that is, that we aren't the only species on this planet that seek to get high. I also loved this rather sarcastic comment:

The prohibition of puffer fish does not work. All it does is hand the trade of puffer fish to criminal dolphin gangs who use the money to finance other forms of crime e.g. fish stealing. The sale of puffer fish should be decriminalised and the taxes should be used to benefit all dolphins. There's no evidence to suggest that decriminalisation will lead to increased puffer fish usage and studies have shown it to be much less harmful than other dolphin drugs. Oceans where they've already been decriminalised have lower rates of usage than ones where it's still illegal.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2014, 02:26:53 am »
They stop being funny when they are drunkenly rampaging through your town.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2014, 02:43:21 am »
Though ironically, they become extra-funny when they're drunkenly rampaging through someone else's town.

QueenofHearts

« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2014, 02:49:14 am »
Puffer, puffer, pass!

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2014, 03:15:43 am »
Though ironically, they become extra-funny when they're drunkenly rampaging through someone else's town.
But they're just kinda sad when suffering from hangover. Try to find headache pills enough to help an elephant...
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 03:15:37 am »
Oh my god, you guys, Pufferfish is NOT a drug! It's, like, completely natural, and The Man just wants to keep us in jail and afraid! OPEN YOUR MINDS SHEEPLE
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!