Author Topic: The Newbie Thread  (Read 69525 times)

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
Re: The Newbie Thread
« Reply #855 on: October 09, 2017, 03:56:37 pm »
And is it Centaur or Minotaur? ...Or one of those bullshit new options like Liontaur and so on that have been invented in fiction based on the myth. (Funnily enough, all of those are built like a centaur rather than minotaur. I suppose it is the more uncommon bodytype while "animal head on a human" or "anthromorphic animal" are an existing trope as well but none of those follow the -taur naming convention.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Mechtaur

• The Beast
  • Ladies, contain your orgasms.
Re: The Newbie Thread
« Reply #856 on: October 10, 2017, 02:06:29 am »
Hello everyone, not new, just been inactive for the last couple years. Thought I'd reintroduce myself.

Are you both a mecha and a centaur?

And is it Centaur or Minotaur? ...Or one of those bullshit new options like Liontaur and so on that have been invented in fiction based on the myth. (Funnily enough, all of those are built like a centaur rather than minotaur. I suppose it is the more uncommon bodytype while "animal head on a human" or "anthromorphic animal" are an existing trope as well but none of those follow the -taur naming convention.)

As a Warforged Druid, I can be whatever you want, baby.