Author Topic: Fortune 500 Company Forces Closure Of Abuse Shelter To Build Hotel  (Read 11341 times)

wrightway

http://news.yahoo.com/women-sad-angry-over-sale-nonprofit-ohio-home-152229520.html

I shouldn't be too surprised by this, it is par for the course in Ohio, but what kind of mindset do you need to have to force an abuse shelter closed and refer to the women there as recovering prostitutes?

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
Re: Fortune 500 Company Forces Closure Of Abuse Shelter To Build Hotel
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2013, 09:46:24 am »
Bastards. I hope this story will be retold again when they open that hotel and people decide to boycott it.

Saturn500

BASTARDS!
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2013, 10:17:41 am »
Okay, you know what? You see that Tweet button? Click it. Tweet this story. Ask your followers to retweet it. Print the story and show it to your family. And if you're in the area...well, I'm reluctant to say this, but... I think vigilantism is the way to go.

Just grab a gun, and if you see a demolitions expert, kill him shoot the tires on his car.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 10:25:19 am by Saturn500 »

Offline nickiknack

• I Find Your Lack of Ponies... Disturbing
  • The Beast
  • HAS A KINK FOR SPACE NAZIS
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2013, 10:36:00 am »
And my faith in humanity just went south again...

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
Re: BASTARDS!
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2013, 11:25:21 am »
Okay, you know what? You see that Tweet button? Click it. Tweet this story. Ask your followers to retweet it. Print the story and show it to your family. And if you're in the area...well, I'm reluctant to say this, but... I think vigilantism is the way to go.

Just grab a gun, and if you see a demolitions expert, kill him shoot the tires on his car.

I agree. Spread the word! Don't let them get away with this! I will share this on my Facebook & Tumblr! BASTARDS! DON'T MESS WITH THE GODDESS!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2013, 11:30:54 am »

I agree. Spread the word! Don't let them get away with this! I will share this on my Facebook & Tumblr! BASTARDS! DON'T MESS WITH THE GODDESS!

I hate to burst both of your bubbles, but this'll all be forgotten in a month or two, even by all of us. Nothing as simple as Facebook and Tumblr posts are going to change that.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2013, 11:38:19 am »

I hate to burst both of your bubbles, but this'll all be forgotten in a month or two, even by all of us. Nothing as simple as Facebook and Tumblr posts are going to change that.

LIAR! FUCK YOU COCKFACE! WE WILL FIGHT THIS! THE WOMEN WILL WIN! CYNICISM IS FOR THE WEAK! THE GOOD GUYS WILL ALWAYS WIN EVENTUALLY! WE WILL FIGHT!

KARMA IS REAL & UNAVOIDABLE! THE LEGIONS WILL PROTEST & BARRETT WILL BE DEFEATED FOR THE SO-CALLED POWERFUL ARE HELPLESS AGAINST OUTRAGE!

Once more, straight off the deep end...

Offline Damen

• That's COMMODORE SPLATMASTER Damen, Briber of Mods
  • The Beast
  • The Dark Sex God
    • John Damen's Photography
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2013, 11:54:34 am »

LIAR! FUCK YOU COCKFACE! WE WILL FIGHT THIS! THE WOMEN WILL WIN! CYNICISM IS FOR THE WEAK! THE GOOD GUYS WILL ALWAYS WIN EVENTUALLY! WE WILL FIGHT!

KARMA IS REAL & UNAVOIDABLE! THE LEGIONS WILL PROTEST & BARRETT WILL BE DEFEATED FOR THE SO-CALLED POWERFUL ARE HELPLESS AGAINST OUTRAGE!

"Fear my .45"

"If the liberties of the American people are ever destroyed, they will fall by the hands of the clergy" ~ Marquis De Lafayette

'Till Next Time,
~John Damen

Saturn500

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2013, 12:13:55 pm »

Uh, calm down. Please.

wrightway

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2013, 12:22:26 pm »
Chill chicka. The fact of the matter is, unless people constantly and consistently talk about a subject it is quickly forgotten. Most people don't have the dedication to keep this news.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2013, 12:52:37 pm »
Sorry about the outburst but I'm not a slave to cynicism! W&S may have won this round but there WILL BE A BOYCOTT!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2013, 01:06:08 pm »
W&S may have won this round but there WILL BE A BOYCOTT!
Because their typical clientele are really the type of people to give a shit about this sort of thing, right?

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2013, 01:06:31 pm »
Spuki you've been told about doing that sort of shit.

Ironbite-seriously you do not help your cause but having outbursts like that.

Offline Reality Warper

• Bishop
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2013, 01:37:19 pm »
Yeah, Spuki, do you realize how irrational you sound?

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2013, 01:53:45 pm »

Mod-mode ON!

Spuki, I know you apologized for the outburst, but you should really know better than to say things like this. Please keep insults to Flame & Burn, where you can have all the outbursts you want. I am giving you a warning.

Mod-mode OFF!
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.