Author Topic: Shooting at Seattle Pacific University  (Read 1270 times)

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
Shooting at Seattle Pacific University
« on: June 06, 2014, 01:05:39 pm »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/06/05/seattle-pacific-university-shooting/10036997/

Another shooting at another university, this time in Seattle. 1 dead and 3 hurt in the shooting.

A 26-year-old male identified as Aaron R. Ybarra was in custody late Thursday after a shooting on the campus of a Christian university in Seattle that left one person dead and three others with injuries, police said.

Earlier, police said a man — not believed to be a student — with a shotgun opened fire inside a building on the campus of Seattle Pacific University.

Seattle police said during a news conference late Thursday that the man in custody would be booked under a charge of investigation for murder.

A student guard subdued the gunman as he reloaded.

A wounded man in his 20s was pronounced dead at Harborview Medical Center about 90 minutes after the 3:30 p.m. PT shootings at Seattle Pacific University, an evangelical Christian school north of downtown. A 20-year-old woman was critically wounded and was in surgery Thursday evening, the hospital said.

Two men, one 24 and the other 22, were listed in satisfactory condition, one with a gunshot wound. The hospital did not specify the other man's injuries.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline Ultimate Paragon

• The Beast
  • Tougher than diamonds, stronger than steel
Re: Shooting at Seattle Pacific University
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 01:41:36 pm »
Well, at least this had a relatively small death toll.

Offline Barbarella

• The Beast
  • A Little REY of Sunshine!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2014, 02:49:48 pm »
And this is in a RELIGIOUS BIBLE-THUMPER BY-GOLLY JESUS SCHOOL!

I'm going to LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE the vocal gymnastics that the "Bible-Basher/Put Gawd Back In Schools"- bunch are going to try in explaining THIS!

Let's hope the 3 wounded make a full recovery.

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2014, 02:58:00 pm »
Glad that he got stopped so soon.

Based on the article (if it is accurate) he was much like the Finnish school shooters just someone who idolized mass murderers and wanted to make a name for himself by causing a massacre.

And this is in a RELIGIOUS BIBLE-THUMPER BY-GOLLY JESUS SCHOOL!

I'm going to LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVEEEE the vocal gymnastics that the "Bible-Basher/Put Gawd Back In Schools"- bunch are going to try in explaining THIS!

Let's hope the 3 wounded make a full recovery.
Actually, they are likely to just use this as an example of good Christian schools being attacked by evil atheists/infidels (whatever he is.)
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Art Vandelay

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2014, 07:38:29 pm »
So it's been, what, barely over two weeks since the last one? At this rate, I give it maybe a year at the very most before congress seriously starts to consider issuing fortification grants for all schools in the country.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 08:57:00 pm »
My money says there will be a new one next week.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer