Author Topic: Take the Pledge, the Millennial Pledge  (Read 13975 times)

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
Re: Take the Pledge, the Millennial Pledge
« Reply #60 on: October 15, 2015, 06:54:55 am »
Hardly grumpy. I've been howling at the moon - So Where the Fuck Is My Flying Car Already, World? - since I was in my twenties. Moller Air Car vaporware does not count, nor all the other drivable planes sold as billionaire toys. As for Humvee tires, you're not planning to get shot at, right? Those things are meant to survive rounds and IEDs. There's already an expanding liquid foam you can have pumped into your pneumatic tires that adds very little weight. They'll never go flat.

yeah, about that. i want my jetpack and my flying car so bad i actually wrote a song and recorded it. regarding the foam, didn't work and cost me 70€... is it to be mentionned i regularly drive in mountain rocky roads?
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #61 on: October 15, 2015, 09:20:19 am »
I just want the Iron Saint power armour.  Let me run at Mach 6, climb up buildings, and juggle Sherman tanks!
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #62 on: October 15, 2015, 09:45:57 am »
Hardly grumpy. I've been howling at the moon - So Where the Fuck Is My Flying Car Already, World? - since I was in my twenties. Moller Air Car vaporware does not count, nor all the other drivable planes sold as billionaire toys. As for Humvee tires, you're not planning to get shot at, right? Those things are meant to survive rounds and IEDs. There's already an expanding liquid foam you can have pumped into your pneumatic tires that adds very little weight. They'll never go flat.

yeah, about that. i want my jetpack and my flying car so bad i actually wrote a song and recorded it. regarding the foam, didn't work and cost me 70€... is it to be mentionned i regularly drive in mountain rocky roads?

I dig that acoustic blues song! Also, I think you got ripped on the tire foam. The place I went to specializes in semi truck and heavy equipment tires - they use industrial grade foam. It cost me a few hundred three years ago, and my tires are still fully inflated. But even that stuff can't prevent tire treads and walls from being shredded by rough mountain roads.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline guizonde

• anglican occitan
  • The Beast
  • capslock is the devil
« Reply #63 on: October 15, 2015, 06:56:06 pm »
thanks :) and yeah, i probably got a bum deal... oh, well, live and learn.
@ guizonde: I think I like the way you think.
Warning: Biohazardously Awesome

0_o 0_0 ¯\(º_o)/¯