Author Topic: February Check-in/Updates/Donations — Welcome back FSTDT.  (Read 1710 times)

Offline Kradorex Xeron

• Technical Consultant
  • Administrator
  • Bishop
  • Digitally Original
    • Personal Site
February Check-in/Updates/Donations — Welcome back FSTDT.
« on: February 06, 2017, 10:26:18 am »
Hello everyone and welcome back to Digibase, FSTDT. It's good to have you again.

I hope that we'll be able to serve FSTDT in a wider multitude of capacities in the coming future as to provide what we can to this community and its attached sites and services.

There's some wrinkles in play that will need to be ironed out, but we hope that the change-over from fqa.digibase.ca to forums.fstdt.net went smoothly as it seems. If you notice anything not working as it should, please post it to this thread and I'll see about correcting the anomalies.

According to statistics, the session problems seem to have dropped near zero that were causing people login issues around the last time I checked in with you all.

More recently, there was a minor anomaly with the database with the error log section that was corrected on the 31 January. The issue was a pointer in the database was pointing to a record location that did not in fact exist. That pointer was removed. At the same point I ran a database-wide check to ensure similar problems weren't in play elsewhere. There was none and the database checked clean.

Lastly, Digibase is in strong need of donations to help keep us online and serving you, our clients and users. We do not engage in marketing, advertising or data-mining schemes that would violate our principles in keeping your data private, secure and providing you a safe environment to communicate. Donations are our primary reliant income source. We don't make a profit off of donations as all income goes directly into operations costs.

Our monthly total that we require is 230 CAD or roughly 180 USD. If you wish to donate, please do so by Paypal to kxeron@digibase.ca or the button on our homepage: http://digibase.ca toward the bottom on the left side. This latter option accepts credit cards without a Paypal account. We thank everyone who donated last time as every little bit does count and likewise it counts now the same.

Welcome back, FSTDT.

Thank You and Securely,
K. Xeron,
Digibase Operations
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 10:31:17 am by Kradorex Xeron »
~Krad Xeron