Author Topic: Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa, scientists find  (Read 8294 times)

Offline Radiation

• ILLUMINATI...ASSEMBLE!
  • The Beast
  • Just Radiation, I am so uncreative
Re: Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa, scientists find
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2017, 08:04:31 am »
First of all why should I have to justify the things I do. I came in here to check up on things and got Queen's message so I answered that. As far as what I have said before.. Yes I have said that I do regret voting for Trump and I still do, at least partially. I have every right to my opinions bit it seems like this forum doesn't seem to accept differences in opinions. Instead of being respectful of contrary opinions and viewpoints you all go on an attack against that person. I am never going to be redeemable in your eyes.
"Radiation, were beauty measured by the soul instead of the body, you would be legendary on the status of Helen of Troy. Be strong." -The Sandman

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2017, 02:54:09 pm »
Right. Yeah, you're talking out of your ass there. We respect different opinions. You have been a part of this community long enough to know that. However, you also should damn well know that no one's opinion is safe from criticism. You sitting there complaining that we don't accept differences in opinion reeks of the kinds of people who complain about "violations" of their free speech because they can't get away with spouting hateful nonsense without criticism.

Furthermore, I will also call you out for your association with the hateful pieces of shit that frequent Kiwi Farms. In the very thread we're discussing, we have casual uses of "tranny," an obviously transphobic slur, "chimp out," an extremely racist term and "sperg," an ableist slur that refers to Asperger's. Not to mention that Kiwi Farms exists to mock people for no reason other than not conforming to whatever they think is correct behavior. And the one thing I won't abide by is laughing at people behind their backs because they're not "normal."

EDIT: Also, care to explain your contributions to that thread where you complain about us "dogpiling" you and about us being "SJWs?" Because that was a sure fire way to kill the respect I once had for you.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 09:50:32 pm by Cloud3514 »
Who needs a signature?

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2017, 05:09:28 pm »
Right. Yeah, you're talking out of your ass there. We respect different opinions. You have been a part of this community long enough to know that. However, you also should damn well know that no one's opinion is safe from criticism. You sitting there complaining that we don't accept differences in opinion reeks of the kinds of people who complain about "violations" of their free speech because they can't get away with spouting hateful nonsense without criticism.

Furthermore, I will also call you out for your association with the hateful pieces of shit that frequent Kiwi Farms. In the very thread we're discussing, we have casual uses of "tranny," an obviously transphobic slur, "chimp out," an extremely racist term and "sperg," an ableist slur that basically shows that refers to Asperger's. Not to mention that Kiwi Farms exists to mock people for no reason other than not conforming to whatever they think is correct behavior. And the one thing I won't abide by is laughing at people behind their backs because they're not "normal."

EDIT: Also, care to explain your contributions to that thread where you complain about us "dogpiling" you and about us being "SJWs?" Because that was a sure fire way to kill the respect I once had for you.

So, since posting here, she's been posting there about us?

So, if I understand this right, we're talking about them, for talking about us, for talking about them, for talking about us, while talking about us. Meta.
Does anyone take Donald Trump seriously, anymore?

Offline Cloud3514

• The Beast
  • 404: Personal text not found.
« Reply #33 on: July 23, 2017, 03:18:44 am »
In fairness, I've seen only two posts from her about us on Kiwi Farms. As far as I know or care to dig (because, unlike the people on Kiwi Farms, I don't find it fun or funny to go through every detail of a person's Internet activity for no good reason), she went there, complained about being "dogpiled" over admitting that she voted for Trump and us being SJWs and otherwise posted elsewhere on the site.
Who needs a signature?

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #34 on: July 23, 2017, 03:48:19 am »
The ONE good thing I'll acknowledge as coming from the Farms is that they wound up stumbling on to a horrible pedophile named Nick Bate, and ultimately apparently resulted in him being busted for trying to coerce sex from his sister.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2017, 11:14:15 am »
Eeh, every once in a while, bears shit somewhere other than in the woods.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #36 on: July 23, 2017, 04:35:27 pm »
First of all why should I have to justify the things I do. I came in here to check up on things and got Queen's message so I answered that. As far as what I have said before.. Yes I have said that I do regret voting for Trump and I still do, at least partially. I have every right to my opinions bit it seems like this forum doesn't seem to accept differences in opinions. Instead of being respectful of contrary opinions and viewpoints you all go on an attack against that person. I am never going to be redeemable in your eyes.

I'm naturally speaking here for myself, not for all the forum members. For me, what raised my eyebrows wasn't so much you voting for Trump but your defense for doing so. You tried to deflect from his racism by claiming that it's just mainstream media distortion and BLM is the real racist movement. It shows you have gone pretty deep in the alt-right rabbit hole and have bought into far-right racist rhetoric even if you don't realize or admit it. You probably think I'm just throwing around the R-word indiscriminately but - believe me - that is what you are actually doing and why I tried to confront it in as respectful manner as I could. It's not you having a different opinion that I am objecting to, it's the distorted and harmful world view that has lead you into that opinion.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #37 on: July 23, 2017, 04:55:42 pm »

I'm naturally speaking here for myself, not for all the forum members. For me, what raised my eyebrows wasn't so much you voting for Trump but your defense for doing so. You tried to deflect from his racism by claiming that it's just mainstream media distortion and BLM is the real racist movement. It shows you have gone pretty deep in the alt-right rabbit hole and have bought into far-right racist rhetoric even if you don't realize or admit it. You probably think I'm just throwing around the R-word indiscriminately but - believe me - that is what you are actually doing and why I tried to confront it in as respectful manner as I could. It's not you having a different opinion that I am objecting to, it's the distorted and harmful world view that has lead you into that opinion.

I just assume everyone is racist. Much easier that way.

Offline dpareja

• The Beast
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2017, 05:15:51 pm »

Well, everyone's a little bit racist.
Quote from: Jordan Duram
It doesn't concern you, Sister, that kind of absolutist view of the universe? Right and wrong determined solely by a single all-knowing, all powerful being whose judgment cannot be questioned and in whose name the most horrendous acts can be sanctioned without appeal?

Quote from: Supreme Court of Canada
Being required by someone else’s religious beliefs to behave contrary to one’s sexual identity is degrading and disrespectful.

Offline The_Queen

• Royalty & Royalty-free
  • The Beast
  • And here we go...
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2017, 06:55:48 pm »

Racist

Art Vandelay

« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2017, 10:32:33 pm »

Racist

Fuck you, nigger.

Offline RavynousHunter

• Master Thief
  • The Beast
  • A man of no consequence.
    • My Twitter
« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2017, 10:51:54 pm »
Eat a dick, kiwi.
Quote from: Bra'tac
Life for the sake of life means nothing.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2017, 10:54:31 pm »
Gargle my testebag, hoser.

Offline SCarpelan

• The Beast
« Reply #43 on: July 23, 2017, 11:00:00 pm »
Enough with the childish name calling, you fucking cucks.

Offline niam2023

• The Beast
  • The Forum Chad
« Reply #44 on: July 23, 2017, 11:30:04 pm »
Enough of this, you milk drinkers.
Living Life, Lifting, Waiting for Summer