Community > Religion and Philosophy

Another Royce E. Van Blaricome Bannination

(1/4) > >>

Ambulance Chaser:
This is an old story , but I just stumbled on. I wanted to share it because it's still hilarious. Royce got banhammered from Charisma Media for, basically, what you'd expect. He then gets banned across multiple Disqus sites. He keeps saying he has no idea why!

https://getsatisfaction.com/strang/topics/disqus-ban-from-charisma-moderator?page=1#reply_16772783

BobRumba:
Wow.  That IS hilarious.  It's funny that he thinks he is justified in being rude to people as long as he's rude using the words of scripture. THEN it's ok apparently.

Have you seen his Twitter and Facebook accounts?

Ambulance Chaser:

--- Quote from: Jocasta McFucken on July 03, 2017, 09:28:10 am ---Wow.  That IS hilarious.  It's funny that he thinks he is justified in being rude to people as long as he's rude using the words of scripture. THEN it's ok apparently.

Have you seen his Twitter and Facebook accounts?

--- End quote ---

Yes, when he's not being banned from those too :)

"79% of respondents think that the Founding Fathers would not be proud of the country today! You can count me soundly in the NO category!"

Hey, what do you know? I finally found something I agree with Royce about. The Founding Fathers probably WOULDN'T be happy with the country today. What with black people running corporations and voting, women wearing pants and having opinions...

KingOfRhye:
My favorite part is how at one point he blames the "trolls" (meaning people like us, I assume) for goading him into making such comments.   LOL

BobRumba:
Is it a surprise to anyone that he appears to have been kicked out of the military, and is a hunter?  His Facebook feed shows lots of picture of him playing in his camo outfit and shooting defenseless animals.

This is EXACTLY the kind of guy you expect to read about in the newspaper in the morning when you have your coffee about a guy who took an automatic rifle up to the bell tower and started randomly shooting people.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version