Community > Entertainment and Television

Swatting Death in Kansas

(1/2) > >>

Lana Reverse:
It finally happened:

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article192111974.html

The little shit who made the call should be charged with murder, and the officer who pulled the trigger should at the very least be investigated by internal affairs. Fortunately, Wichita cops all wear body cameras.

Skybison:
But What About FREE SPEECH?  Why do you want destroy our freedom to say whatever we want, like Hey rigger happy cops that guy has a gun!

Stormwarden:
Just like shouting "FIRE!" in a crowded theatre is not protected speech, neither is this. Whoever SWATTED them needs the book thrown at them.

RavynousHunter:
Best part?  The little shit's using the "I didn't pull the trigger" defense and is also displaying literally zero remorse on his Twitter...before he got banned, then came back a couple hours later.  I truly feel for whatever lawyer has to defend this bastard in court; unless they're as soulless as he is, they're going to be haunted by that for the rest of their lives.

dpareja:

--- Quote from: RavynousHunter on December 30, 2017, 09:31:12 am ---Best part?  The little shit's using the "I didn't pull the trigger" defense and is also displaying literally zero remorse on his Twitter...before he got banned, then came back a couple hours later.  I truly feel for whatever lawyer has to defend this bastard in court; unless they're as soulless as he is, they're going to be haunted by that for the rest of their lives.

--- End quote ---

"Laddie, it's not my job to prove you innocent; it's my job to ensure that your guilt has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt." -- Anonymous Scottish defence lawyer

I know that up here, at least, having an inadequate defence can be grounds for a mistrial.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version