Author Topic: Conspiracy Theory: Dragons, Fairies, Vampires, etc. are real  (Read 1418 times)

Offline Osama bin Bambi

• The Black Witch
  • Kakarot
Conspiracy Theory: Dragons, Fairies, Vampires, etc. are real
« on: March 23, 2013, 12:34:23 pm »
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/esp_sociopol_dragoncourt.htm

Wow, is this a doozy.

I think the majority of articles on this site are endorsements of a kooky author named Nicholas de Vere. Or, as he calls himself, Prince Nicholas de Vere von Drakenberg.

Nicholas’ father and mother had contempt for human beings and human society.

[...]

As he was growing up, Nicholas’ father taught him of the family’s royal Scottish origins and of its involvement with royal witchcraft within the dragon tradition, which had been passed down to Nicholas’ father by his own parents. Nicholas’ father was gifted with the “king’s touch.”

His paternal grandmother - a Scottish Gael - was a skilled seer, and his maternal grandmother had spent years as a student of mediumship.

[...]

At the age of twelve, Nicholas was magically dedicated to the dragon tradition formally, and at the age of thirteen he first enacted the rite known as “Starfire.”

[...]

At the age of fifteen Nicholas underwent the ancient rite of kingship which, in accordance with archaic Gaelic tradition, bestows the mantle of sovereignty arising from the very Earth itself.

[...]

This was further influenced significantly by his experience of seraphism and hierogamy during this period, and by years of commitment to the elven, Dragon tradition - a tradition within which he is recognized as a royal Dragon prince by the House of Vere, and is acknowledged as such by the British Government.

Today, Nicholas de Vere is the sovereign of the Dragon Court of the Royal House of Vere. As a proponent and scholar of magic he is unrivalled. He is the original magical prince; the rightful king of witches by familial inheritance whose ancient, royal elven blood lineage is unquestionable.

(Gifs ahoy!)

(click to show/hide)

So... yeah. Just figured it would be good to plunder for quotes.
Formerly known as Eva-Beatrice and Wykked Wytch.

Quote from: sandman
There are very few problems that cannot be solved with a good taint punching.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
Re: Conspiracy Theory: Dragons, Fairies, Vampires, etc. are real
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2013, 06:20:05 pm »
After reading his autobiographicaleroticismspasmthing there, I came away with the impression I've seen this man before....

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnv7tXEBATc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hnv7tXEBATc</a>
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline aebars

• Apprentice
Re: Conspiracy Theory: Dragons, Fairies, Vampires, etc. are real
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 07:43:51 pm »
I love fundies like this. Furries and otherkin and fictionkin and otakus and weeaboos; nerds who get so wrapped up in their favorite works of fiction (in this guy's case, things like Harry Potter, The Lord of the Rings and Mists of Avalon) that they start believing/insisting that it's real, and furthermore that they possess magical powers of their own, as a means of escape from their otherwise ordinary boring lives. I once read this delightful post somewhere by this 16 year-old girl claiming that Jake Sully (from Avatar) really existed in a parallel universe, was in love with the girl, and was trying to contact her through cracks in the fabric of spacetime. Fucking incredible. If ever you feel like a loser due to, say, eating junk food and watching TV instead of finishing a college essay, just find and read the first thing on the internet along these lines that you can find, and it'll make you feel all better. ("Hey, I'm lazy, but at least I don't believe myself to possess a phantom pregnancy induced by Edward Cullen.")