Author Topic: Lady Checkmate on Disqus - Faith & Religion  (Read 15570 times)

Offline BobRumba

• God
Re: Lady Checkmate on Disqus - Faith & Religion
« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2017, 03:00:00 pm »
Confidential confessions area is private.

Well, there we go.
Thanks Askold.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

pyro

« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2017, 04:23:04 pm »
That pretty much only hides it from search engines though. Anybody who wants to see it can make an account and lurk forever.

Offline Sharon_at_home

• Apprentice
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2017, 09:58:13 pm »
Hi Pyro, it's good to see you again! I love your little face! it's so cute!   ;)

I was looking at the site and my cousin is there and I thought they connected me to her, because they say she is not to be trusted and one of them thought she was A.C.  lol! she has no clue who A. C. is lol!! it was funny what she posted.

I'm not sure how long she will post though. She is not happy about how she has been treated. I'll have to mention it to the others and get them to come and support her or something.

Her name is Eldrida and she really is a lot like me. It was fun when we were younger.

If I can't find anyone else to stick up for her before I feel I can start again, I'll let you know. I don't have a clue if something random might make her quit. She has a temper that will come out if they keep trying to be someone else. She had problems with it when people thought I was her at times. She wasn't one to keep it all inside we used to say.  ::)

The Lady in Christ  :-* or whatever her name is, she sounded like she knew more about me and Eldrida's profiles than she should since I helped put some of the facts into it then set it to private for her. She's new to computers so I try to help.

I am looking forward to when my cousin finds Amos. She knows about him but I have no idea how she is thinking of dealing with him. It should be interesting.

I will mention to her that she should keep her posts smaller to help her make her identity more obvious that it is not me.

She's already had Jeremy H. block her and I expect Doug Bristow has as well, although he hasn't written a post to tell her off yet, only Jeremy has done that. I will see what she answers when I talk to her.
I'll tell her not to be too bad to the non Christians or non Fundies. Anyone should be able to post there without hassles, right? hahaha

You be square, and I'll be 'round! God bless!
The Word of God is Truth; if it is not in the Word of God, it is not Truth.
The Gospel is the instructions to be a better Christian and to become more like Christ. This will show our good works, and show a light that will give Glory to God.

Walk daily with the Lord and learn his ways.

We walk by faith, and not by sight.

pyro

« Reply #63 on: October 03, 2017, 03:40:09 pm »
Hi Pyro, it's good to see you again! I love your little face! it's so cute!   ;)

Direct all praise for Calcifer's design to Studio Ghibli's team.

I was looking at the site and my cousin is there and I thought they connected me to her, because they say she is not to be trusted and one of them thought she was A.C.  lol! she has no clue who A. C. is lol!! it was funny what she posted.

Maybe they're not checking these forums as often as we thought they were, since AC quit visiting those boards awhile back.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #64 on: October 03, 2017, 04:22:39 pm »
haha

Offline Sharon_at_home

• Apprentice
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2017, 12:36:32 am »
I hate that. I was rereading a post and there was a blip and everything I wrote was gone.

Now I'm too tired to attempt it again.

Anyone who can help support my cousin would be appreciated! she is a newbie and is bound to need some assurance that she is not failing in her posts. A bit of encouragement by agreeing or even up-voting her will help when I point them out to her.
Thanks for any help you can give her.

I have more but it will have to wait until tomorrow.
Blessings and goodnight all!! Sweet dreams!
I used to say don't let the bed bugs bite but if you have ever had bed bugs it is an experience I would not wish on my worst enemy - well, maybe as a method of torture in hell.  It doesn't have to be anything to do with how you do things, and we found out can move through the heating system here. So yeah no bed bugs in any way!!
oh lord I'm babbling in my tiredness!!!
The Word of God is Truth; if it is not in the Word of God, it is not Truth.
The Gospel is the instructions to be a better Christian and to become more like Christ. This will show our good works, and show a light that will give Glory to God.

Walk daily with the Lord and learn his ways.

We walk by faith, and not by sight.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2017, 06:10:00 pm »
Lady Checkmate on Tom Petty's death:

She hopes he was saved at the end, otherwise he's burning in hell.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #67 on: October 20, 2017, 10:40:35 am »
TOO funny, this is how Lady Checkmate was BEFORE she owned a channel and became a moderator:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-communitycouncil/mods_continue_abuse_retaliate_against_innocent_cm/

Note the date, 2 years ago.  And here she is complaining about OTHER moderators!  Fast forward even a year to when she became a frothing at the mouth, raging psychobitch and this becomes a hysterical read.

Also:  LOOK!  WELCOME EVERYONE!  COOKIES! TEA!

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/channel-communitycouncil/concerns_with_moderation/

Wow, a lot can happen when a moderator goes batshit crazy.

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #68 on: November 02, 2017, 04:26:26 am »
She's probably upset that other people were exercising any power at all over her. Given her obvious control freak tendencies.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2017, 10:57:54 pm »
She's probably upset that other people were exercising any power at all over her. Given her obvious control freak tendencies.

I am going to start capturing her mind-blowingly nasty bitch-from-hell freakouts that she posts when her own people break her rules, whether real or imaginary.  Her over-the-top rages are both frightening and hilarious at the same time.

Offline BobRumba

• God
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2017, 12:36:24 pm »
This is funny.  Eleven minutes ago some guy tried to post this news story on Lady Checkmate's channel.

Note the little lock symbol?  That means she's not allowing anyone to post on the story. 

Wonder why.  Usually she just deletes things outright.  But I love these little moments where her insane censorship are on display for all to see.

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2017, 01:20:58 pm »
I've been reading this crazy woman's posts on the main page for a while now and it just annoys the shit out of me whenever she mentions Alt Left. Like it's a thing that exists. It doesn't even make any fucking sense. She hates anything that is liberal anyway so what would be the alternative to liberal polices that she already hates? By saying something like Alt Left she's implying that there is a more tolerable side to liberalism that she accepts. Except anything that goes wrong in the country is some how a product of the "Alt Left." Gah it just want to beat her over the head with that fake terminology.
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline CrowFood

• Neonate
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2017, 06:27:11 pm »
I've been reading this crazy woman's posts on the main page for a while now and it just annoys the shit out of me whenever she mentions Alt Left. Like it's a thing that exists. It doesn't even make any fucking sense. She hates anything that is liberal anyway so what would be the alternative to liberal polices that she already hates? By saying something like Alt Left she's implying that there is a more tolerable side to liberalism that she accepts. Except anything that goes wrong in the country is some how a product of the "Alt Left." Gah it just want to beat her over the head with that fake terminology.

She wants to sound hip and in and with the kidz. Using a ‘z’ instead of an ‘s’ is what the kids do these days, right?

Offline Id82

• The Beast
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2017, 06:56:16 pm »
 Has anyone called her an alt christian?
G.O.P
a  b r
s  s o
l   t   j
i   r  e
g  u c
h  c  t
t   t

Offline Kanzenkankaku

• The Beast
  • Dreamer/Lightner
    • Mastadon Account
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2017, 03:02:45 am »

Alt-Left and Alt-Right are slowly becoming the new Neoliberal and Neoconservative; labels that basically mean "my political opponents who are bad" due to tons of misapplications and several dilutions to the definition.

Before Trump blurted it out as a synonym for ANTIFA it was an actual thing.
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/alt-left-alt-right-trump-internet-subculture-90s-cyber-what-we-stood-for-a7906246.html
https://www.reddit.com/r/AlternativeLeft/

And as for Alt-Right it basically meant "white nationalist"/Nazi or super turbo Libertarian AnCap shit until Clinton made that Pepe speech and since then I've seen it applied to antifeminists who aren't even necessarily "alt" anything let alone an actual full-blown Nazi or Ancap.