Author Topic: Anyone want to stir up crap on Live Action News?  (Read 1081 times)

Offline BobRumba

• God
Anyone want to stir up crap on Live Action News?
« on: September 24, 2017, 11:42:05 pm »
This is the home of the notoriously awful WorldGoneCrazy.  They are focused on one subject here, and one subject only, and that's abortion.  But if you are in any way deemed to be a fence sitter on the subject, they gang up on you and call you a pro abort and WGC in particular will delight in calling you no better than a slave trader and a Jew gasser.

So not for the faint at heart, but if you want to sharpen your claws you could do worse.  I'll head over too but I'm not going without at least one other person.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/liveactionnews/abortion_is_lucrative_says_planned_parenthood_worker_in_one_day_i_could_buy_a_car/#comment-3534021030
Banana Monster ne répond plus!

Offline Bob J.

• Bishop
Re: Anyone want to stir up crap on Live Action News?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 03:31:49 am »
I have no objections to finding a new venue, but not there. It is a single focus topic and as you point out disagreement isn’t tolerated. No point crafting a logical response to any comment I saw over there. I also doubt there are any on-the-fence readers. We would not be providing added value to the uncommenting silent readers.

The place is just an echo chamber.
You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." ―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Offline BobRumba

• God
Re: Anyone want to stir up crap on Live Action News?
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2017, 04:35:44 pm »
I see it as a challenge.
Banana Monster ne répond plus!