Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 118325 times)

Offline Flying Mint Bunny!

• Zoot be praised and to His Chosen victory
  • The Beast
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #315 on: August 28, 2013, 05:41:28 am »
Last night's (or earlier this morning's) dream was weird and gross:

(click to show/hide)

That has to be one of the most fucked up dreams, if not the most fucked up dream I've ever had.
I did not see that coming.

Me either, I would love to hear what a dream interpreter has to say about it.

Offline Zygarde

• Black trans queen of FQA
  • The Beast
  • Fuck trees, I climb clouds, motherfucker!'
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #316 on: September 01, 2013, 04:10:34 pm »
So today while napping I had the weirdest dream. The dream was basically I had won a trip to Saudi Arabia (I don't know why I think I had won it from How it's Made so... .) And anyway, the trip was apparently for four days and three nights I think. So I went on a tour of a factory and met this guy who operates the robots and became friends with him and I somehow lost something pertaining to my hotel or something so I stayed with him and his family (like his wife and his four year old daughter.)  and so I went out of the house they had and that's when I had woken up.

Offline Alehksunos

• Transvestite Boo-kin
  • The Beast
  • Gay Witch for Abortion
« Reply #317 on: September 01, 2013, 05:06:50 pm »
Hope nobody there noticed that you were a transsexual, because one thing I know about Saudi society is that it's an "abomination against Islam" there. But then again, it was a dream where everything went fine and nobody gave a shit about strict Islamic laws.

Offline Zygarde

• The Beast
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #318 on: September 01, 2013, 05:29:05 pm »
I think I was fully transitioned at that point and so I'm sure it wasn't a problem.

Art Vandelay

« Reply #319 on: September 02, 2013, 09:56:10 pm »
I had quite a doozy last night. So I'd just gotten off a bus, and I realised I'd left my wallet on it. Luckily, the bus was still there was I went back to the bus stop, and the driver was happy to wait. However, the bus had grown legs and was way too high for me to reach. So I was trying to reach the door by using a ladder on a nearby tree, but the ladder kept slipping off the tree. Eventually, I reached the top of the ladder, at which point the bus had not only turned into a giant horse, but we'd all moved from a bus stop to someone's living room without me noticing. I climb onto the horse's head and figure I can work my way down to its left front leg, figuring that's where I'll find the door. However, the horse doesn't take kindly to this and starts trying to buck me off. So I'm clinging to its face for dear life, and the people watching were all laughing their asses off at my misfortune. I manage to fall off safely onto their couch, at which point I take another look at the horse, and it's changed, yet again, into a deer fawn. I then decide to start chewing out the people around me for not warning me that the bus had actually been a baby deer all along (and rightly so, in my opinion, fucking assholes). Ah, dreams are so much fun, sometimes.

Offline Sleepy

• Fuck Yes Sunshine In a Bag
  • The Beast
  • Danger zone
« Reply #320 on: September 03, 2013, 10:30:50 am »
I dreamt that Reagan was president again, except he seemed to be ashamed of the fact that he'd been an actor and tried to prevent the general public from knowing. He did this by having people construct fake buildings across the country, the kind you'd see on stage in a high school play that would tip over from the slightest breeze. This actually did a fair job of hiding his past for awhile, but one day, the buildings came toppling down in a riot and he was exposed. That dirty fuck.
Guys, this is getting creepy. Can we talk about cannibalism instead?

If a clown eats salmon on Tuesday, how much does a triangle weigh on Jupiter? Ask Mr. Wiggins for 10% off of your next dry cleaning bill. -Hades

• The Beast
« Reply #321 on: September 03, 2013, 10:56:50 am »
I dreamt that Reagan was president again, except he seemed to be ashamed of the fact that he'd been an actor and tried to prevent the general public from knowing. He did this by having people construct fake buildings across the country, the kind you'd see on stage in a high school play that would tip over from the slightest breeze. This actually did a fair job of hiding his past for awhile, but one day, the buildings came toppling down in a riot and he was exposed. That dirty fuck.

Exposed  :o

Offline TheL

• The Cock Teasing Teacher
  • The Beast
  • Fly like cheese sticks.
« Reply #322 on: September 07, 2013, 09:51:12 am »
So.  One of my cousins recently had a baby.  I dreamed that I saw her and the baby...only the baby was tiny enough to fit in my hand (but still proportionally normal for a 2-month-old).  We were in my grandmother's actual house* the entire dream, so Tiny Baby was my only real hint that something weird was going on.  And it being a dream, I didn't notice it until I woke up and was all, "No.  Baby was 9 lb when she was born, not a tiny baby-doll figure."

This is only one of many unusually-realistic dreams I've had lately, usually with only 1 or 2 details that make it recognizable as a dream instead of an actual experience.  To the point that I almost asked my fiance "Hey, are you sure we should have just left that half-full shopping cart in the middle of the grocery store and not at least told an associate about that?" before I realized that that didn't actually ever happen.

I think my subconscious might hate me.

* For some reason, my grandmother's house is a common setting for my Weird Realistic Dreams.  Most of the time, it's exactly the same as her actual house, with one of 2 variations.
a) An extra bathroom next to where the living room should be, plus a pool in the back yard instead of her gazebo
b) Nothing in the back bathroom works right.  The toilet clogs, the shower won't turn on, and I don't even bother to try the sinks.
Not sure why the weirdness is so focused on bathrooms.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 09:56:42 am by TheL »
"Half the reason that I like foreign music is because I can kid myself that "Shake dat ass" is more poetic in Hindi."
--Sanda

Move every 'sig.'  For great justice!

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #323 on: September 07, 2013, 10:15:59 am »
My dream last night was that I was part of a force fighting off an alien invasion (I've been watching a lot of XCOM playthroughs lately), which somehow turned into occupying and defending a brothel from said aliens. And then becoming really good friends with one of them. I don't recall sleeping with her, just being friends, which has story-of-my-life implications I'd rather not think about. Anyways, this whole thing somehow turns in to a family vacation... in a brothel... and I'm pretty sure even my dream self wanted my head examined. And no, there was not anything weird, my family was just there, doing family things (talking, eating, playing with the kids), like nothing about this was strange at all.
Oh, and my friend's name in this dream was Elizabeth. I don't know why that was important.
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

Offline Zygarde

• The Beast
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #324 on: September 07, 2013, 02:35:08 pm »
I feel like if we published all of our dreams into one huge fuck all book it would probably sell more copies than half the stuff on the market.

Offline Her3tiK

• Suffers in Sanity
  • The Beast
  • Learn to Swim
    • HeretiK Productions
« Reply #325 on: September 07, 2013, 02:41:33 pm »
I feel like if we published all of our dreams into one huge fuck all book it would probably sell more copies than half the stuff on the market.
"I Have a Dream: A look into the pysches of mentally unhinged skeptics"
Her3tik, you have groupies.
Ego: +5

There are a number of ways, though my favourite is simply to take them by surprise. They're just walking down the street, minding their own business when suddenly, WHACK! Penis to the face.

• The Beast
« Reply #326 on: September 07, 2013, 02:51:28 pm »
I had a nightmare last night where I was sentenced to be burned to death for trying to escape from this village.

On the way to the execution I caused a diversion and escaped, then I tried to take shelter at a random house, but it had a really vicious guard dog.

I couldn't fight it off, so I backed it into an oven, shut the door and turned it on.

Then the dream just ended with me holding the oven door shut, while the dog was whimpering in pain and struggling to get out.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #327 on: September 07, 2013, 03:13:05 pm »
"I Have a Dream: A look into the pysches of mentally unhinged skeptics"
I agree. However, we should instead use this thread to create a fan sequel to the PS1 game "LSD: Dream Emulator".

(click to show/hide)
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.

Offline Feral Dog

• The Beast
  • Caffeine, how I adore thee.
« Reply #328 on: September 07, 2013, 08:53:37 pm »
I had a dream where there was a violent anti-government uprising (no idea what ideology), and my mom and stepfamily (hard core conservatives) allied with about a dozen of our family friends (almost exclusively neo-hippy or slightly-punk liberals) to defend the homestead against invading rebel factions after our crops, chickens, and pot. Then we all went out for liquor and Chinese food to celebrate our victory for the day.
Fiber Arts Enthusiast

EDIT: Aaaand my 10,000th post is about fascism, Plato, and gay sex. This is clearly a great accomplishment.

Offline PosthumanHeresy

• Directing Scenes for Celebritarian Needs
  • The Beast
  • Whatever doesn't kill you is gonna leave a scar
« Reply #329 on: September 07, 2013, 08:55:46 pm »
I had a dream where there was a violent anti-government uprising (no idea what ideology), and my mom and stepfamily (hard core conservatives) allied with about a dozen of our family friends (almost exclusively neo-hippy or slightly-punk liberals) to defend the homestead against invading rebel factions after our crops, chickens, and pot. Then we all went out for liquor and Chinese food to celebrate our victory for the day.
Crops, chicken and pot are things that bring everyone together, after all.
What I used to think was me is just a fading memory. I looked him right in the eye and said "Goodbye".
 - Trent Reznor, Down In It

Together as one, against all others.
- Marilyn Manson, Running To The Edge of The World

Humanity does learn from history,
sadly, they're rarely the ones in power.

Quote from: Ben Kuchera
Life is too damned short for the concept of “guilty” pleasures to have any meaning.