Author Topic: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread  (Read 2054861 times)

Offline Thejebusfire

• Holy Smoke! A Proper Southern Lady!
  • The Beast
Re: The Funny/Stupid Pics Thread
« Reply #8415 on: January 29, 2014, 01:22:28 pm »

Offline Askold

• Definitely not hiding a dark secret.
  • Global Moderator
  • The Beast
« Reply #8416 on: January 29, 2014, 01:23:58 pm »
Ummm...

I think that exploding cigarette is likely to cause an injury. Burnt face or even permanent damage to eyes and mouth.
No matter what happens, no matter what my last words may end up being, I want everyone to claim that they were:
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine."
Aww, you guys rock. :)  I feel the love... and the pitchforks and torches.  Tingly!

Offline Cataclysm

• The Beast
« Reply #8417 on: January 29, 2014, 01:29:40 pm »
That's why it's funny
I'd be more sympathetic if people here didn't act like they knew what they were saying when they were saying something very much wrong.

Commenter Brendan Rizzo is an American (still living there) who really, really hates America. He used to make posts defending his country from anti-American attacks but got fed up with it all.

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #8418 on: January 29, 2014, 03:51:20 pm »
Too sloppy to fool a smoker in the pictured scenario. Don't loosen or mess around with the cigarette's tobacco load. Just tuck in one or two toy cap gun charges, the paper wrapped kind, which are tiny, using a hairpin or tip of a metal nail file. If you are careful, you won't skew the look or feel of the cigarette. It makes a very loud bang, but won't injure the victim. We used to do it when I was a teen.
Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #8419 on: January 29, 2014, 06:24:00 pm »
Well, now that the pic has gone viral, just keep an eye out on the news. Some idiot will eventually try it and get h/his life ruined after maiming someone for life. I googled firecracker cigarette injuries but haven't seen any yet.
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline MadCatTLX

• The Beast
« Reply #8420 on: January 29, 2014, 06:55:49 pm »
Well, now that the pic has gone viral, just keep an eye out on the news. Some idiot will eventually try it and get h/his life ruined after maiming someone for life. I googled firecracker cigarette injuries but haven't seen any yet.

At least it's better than these fireworks "accidents".

NSFW: contains video of asses and a guy with his junk stuffed in a sock.

(click to show/hide)
History is full of maniacs, my friend, men and women of intelect, highly perceptive individuals, who's brilliant minds know neither restraint nor taboo. Such notions are the devils we must slay for the edification of pony-kind. Even if said edification means violating the rules of decency, society, and rightousness itself.
                                                                                                                                                             -Twilight Sparkle, MAGIC.mov

Offline mellenORL

• Pedal Pushing Puppy Peon
  • The Beast
« Reply #8421 on: January 29, 2014, 08:32:21 pm »
Yeah, just cut out one or two of these teeny paper cap charges instead, if you must harass the smokers.

Quote from: Ultimate Chatbot That Totally Passes The Turing Test
I sympathize completely. However, to use against us. Let me ask you a troll. On the one who pulled it. But here's the question: where do I think it might as well have stepped out of all people would cling to a layman.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #8422 on: January 29, 2014, 08:44:11 pm »
Too sloppy to fool a smoker in the pictured scenario. Don't loosen or mess around with the cigarette's tobacco load. Just tuck in one or two toy cap gun charges, the paper wrapped kind, which are tiny, using a hairpin or tip of a metal nail file. If you are careful, you won't skew the look or feel of the cigarette. It makes a very loud bang, but won't injure the victim. We used to do it when I was a teen.
My brother likes to harass me with tossies when I piss him off. His favorite is putting them on the top of my bedroom door so when I open/close it they fall and startle me. I get him back by putting glitter/flour/sugar on his ceiling fan and cranking the heat.
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline Hoplite

• The Beast
« Reply #8423 on: January 29, 2014, 08:45:03 pm »
Good luck is nothing but being in shape to act with the universe when the universe says, "Now!" - John Gardner, The Sunlight Dialogues

Offline ironbite

• Overlord of all that is good in Iacon City
  • Kakarot
  • Stuck in the middle with you.
« Reply #8424 on: January 29, 2014, 08:45:37 pm »
My brother likes to harass me with tossies when I piss him off. His favorite is putting them on the top of my bedroom door so when I open/close it they fall and startle me. I get him back by putting glitter/flour/sugar on his ceiling fan and cranking the heat.

.....you are evil.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #8425 on: January 29, 2014, 08:55:15 pm »

Covert glitterbombing.

I like it.

Offline Ghoti

• slow-burn naive
  • The Beast
  • Assume I'm crashing & burning at any given moment
« Reply #8426 on: January 29, 2014, 09:04:49 pm »
Thank you, thank you, I'll see you all in hell. Dibs on the window seat.

Speaking of hell... Best. Exorcism. Ever.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDWcndXCjUM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDWcndXCjUM</a>

Edit: fix'd, thanks Mellen!
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 05:54:55 pm by SmokingDodongo »
Long Live The Queen.

Burn fire! Hellfire! Now Anita, its your turn! Choose GamerGate, or your pyre!
Be mine or you will buuurn!!

Offline chitoryu12

• The Beast
  • Tax-Payer Rhino
« Reply #8427 on: January 29, 2014, 10:46:02 pm »
Prepare conspiracy theories:

Still can't think of a signature a year later.

Offline JohnE

• The Beast
  • Heeeere's JohnE!
« Reply #8428 on: January 30, 2014, 01:48:12 am »
Boener looked like a constipated yam.

Offline SpaceProg

• What you read is what you get.
  • The Beast
  • Nocturnal
« Reply #8429 on: January 30, 2014, 09:21:04 am »